The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt 20

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt

Post by youtubeisfun »

jackieanne wrote: That 13 second shower didn't cut it.
This made me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

youtubeisfun wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:
HunnersX wrote:Check their Instagram. Good GawdT. Kam was belly up to the MUFE guy, sagging with no bra, and tucked her tshirt up on one side for the picture so you can't see her fat roll. That's on Troll's IG. Then on FatKam's IG, she posted a pic of her hair while in the same camo T and it looks like absolute shit. And she thinks it's cute!!!!! This woman has a very unrealistic view of herself. Is she so blind that she can't really see herself in the mirror. I'd be horrified to post a picture like that of myself on ig

Omg Kamel looks like a giant next to Erin!! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg he boobs are lopsided! and yeah she's totally all over that guy. I can't believe they just invited themselves there. That is low, and I really hope the owners never let them back, and stop sending her PR. I know that probably won't happen though. Damn it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
We don't know that for sure do we?

I love reading and posting here but it makes me uncomfortable when there are assumptions made and then they turn into "facts". I guess that's why it's called gossip, huh? :rofl: Carry on... ;)
Please don't flame me for this. *ducks for cover* :?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

^^ No reason to duck. Yes, it is an assumption, but a pretty logical one. Danielle did have the appointments set up for Monday already. She had this one and 2 different PR firms. Kamel & The Troll were planning on checking out on Sunday and were supposed to take the train home Sunday. That part is fact, as they stated it a few times.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:^^ No reason to duck. Yes, it is an assumption, but a pretty logical one. Danielle did have the appointments set up for Monday already. She had this one and 2 different PR firms. Kamel & The Troll were planning on checking out on Sunday and were supposed to take the train home Sunday. That part is fact, as they stated it a few times.
youtubeisfun....there is never any reason to duck for cover here. We aren't like some of the other forums.
Everyone is nice here and you can say or ask what you want within reason. What jackieanne said is true.
Kamel and Erin planned to go home on Sunday. Then they said they were going to stay an extra day. They
got their free stuff and left. I am sure if Kamel had an appointment with Makeup Forever she would have
gone the same day as she went to the PR place. She was definitely going home.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

They originally were only going to go to Gen Beauty on Saturday. They weren't going there on Sunday. That wAs Erin's excuse for looking sloppy and wearing a t-shirt on Sunday

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:Will Tony really be happy to see her? Or just put on a brave face? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The only thing he will be happy about is she isn't blowing more money on stuff she doesn't need

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
The only thing he will be happy about is she isn't blowing more money on stuff she doesn't need
So true! I wonder if she will immediately go to the dungeon. Showing all the crap she got. :roll:
After she loves up on Duke of course. She hasn't mentioned Duke in a couple of weeks, has she?

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

jackieanne wrote:I have so many thoughts about that picture! First off, a camo t-shirt is not what she should be wearing. And, she needs to wear a bra. If she is wearing a bra under that, she needs to throw it away, go and get measured for a REAL bra (Victoria Secret or Soma) and buy one that fits her and supports her.

Secondly, why is Kamel hanging all over the guy? It was Danielle's appointment, but Kamel acts like it was hers. And, if Danielle was standing next to the guy, she wouldn't have been pushing her boobs all over him. That's not how to do it.

Erin's top was more appropriate than Kamel's, but her hair looks greasy. That 13 second shower didn't cut it.

As much as we gripe about Erin, she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap by Kamel. Especially by Kamel, the THIEF! She treated Erin a bit nicer after they started hanging around Danielle, probably because she felt like she had to. The minute they get away from them, Kamel calls her "dead weight" and asks her to pick up her drink and give her a sip, while she was doing her nails. It is possible to pick up your glass or cup without messing up your nails. I do it all of the time. She was just making sure that Erin knew her place, worshiping the Alter of Kamel!
Kam wasn't wearing a bra. Hence the sagging free fork there. But also Snow got so many snaps of her from behind and there were no telltale bra straps or bra back fat bulges. She must think it's sexy? But it doesn't do anything for anyone. All that sagging is so unattractive. She was trying to work her "charm" on the guy to get as much free crap as possible. She has no scrounges whatsoever.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

tar wrote:

Lurch doesn't know how to pick the best shoes for her feet either. Those sandals make her feet
look really long. Lurch has no sense of style or picking the best shoes or clothing to make her look
GoodT. Those sandals are badT. She should donate those too.
She sees what short petite successful youtubers wear and she picks out things based on that rather than her size or body style. She's hopeless.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I bet Erin is hoping to get on the PR list for MUFE now, too. If they start sending her stuff, that's just low. It's low enough that Kamel does. Erin is nothing, and she would have zero subscribers if it weren't for her idol putting her name out there. I am willing to bet at LEAST half or more are just curious hate watchers like us who added her the first time Kamel mentioned her and now can't turn away from the horrifying train wreck. Or they follow to get glimpses of Kamel through other "angles." She really thinks she is something , just like her idol Kamel. Gross. She's "something," all right.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Angel227 wrote:I bet Erin is hoping to get on the PR list for MUFE now, too. If they start sending her stuff, that's just low. It's low enough that Kamel does. Erin is nothing, and she would have zero subscribers if it weren't for her idol putting her name out there. I am willing to bet at LEAST half or more are just curious hate watchers like us who added her the first time Kamel mentioned her and now can't turn away from the horrifying train wreck. Or they follow to get glimpses of Kamel through other "angles." She really thinks she is something , just like her idol Kamel. Gross. She's "something," all right.

I agree with you 100%. 99% of her followers are because of Kamel, and 90% of those are hate watchers

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:I bet Erin is hoping to get on the PR list for MUFE now, too. If they start sending her stuff, that's just low. It's low enough that Kamel does. Erin is nothing, and she would have zero subscribers if it weren't for her idol putting her name out there. I am willing to bet at LEAST half or more are just curious hate watchers like us who added her the first time Kamel mentioned her and now can't turn away from the horrifying train wreck. Or they follow to get glimpses of Kamel through other "angles." She really thinks she is something , just like her idol Kamel. Gross. She's "something," all right.

No one would have heard of Erin if she wasn't spooning Lurch.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:

I agree with you 100%. 99% of her followers are because of Kamel, and 90% of those are hate watchers

I will admit that I really wanted Erin to succeed in the very beginning. She seemed to be trying
hard and was putting up videos on a schedule. The more I watched SC though the less I liked
Erin. She was eating so much and really adopting the Kamel style. If you don't have your own
style follow someone besides Kamelshit. Erin try following Danielle. She works, does makeup
mostly for bridal parties, busy every weekend. She was so busy that she got mono. I know Erin
watches Danielle all the time. Act like her a little more. Dress nicely and wash your hair. I just
can't watch Erin's videos any more. I always say badT things about Erin. I wish I could say better.
I agree that many people hate watch her. I just don't watch at all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote: No one would have heard of Erin if she wasn't spooning Lurch.
That's so weirdT. Why is she always all over Kamel? She needs to get a boyfriend or girlfriend at home in
Philadelphia and spoon them. :roll:

Normal adults don't do that. Lurch is married. At least right now.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

I wanted Erin to succeed at first too. I liked watching her. The more she morphed into Kam, the more irritating she became. She just became a clone of Kam who clones herself off JH and Casey Holmes. There are already too many clones out there.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway
I don't think anyone was scared for her. Nope didn't even give her a second thought. :hee:
She thinks highly of herself doesn't she?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:I wanted Erin to succeed at first too. I liked watching her. The more she morphed into Kam, the more irritating she became. She just became a clone of Kam who clones herself off JH and Casey Holmes. There are already too many clones out there.
If I hear more bitch, no BitCH, I thought I would scream. That is Jaclyn's gig, you two losers.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

HunnersX wrote:Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway
Who actually gives a shit?! There's no one on snap that gives a flying fuck. Okay other than Erin. I doubt any of her other little subbies even care.

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Who actually gives a shit?! There's no one on snap that gives a flying fuck. Okay other than Erin. I doubt any of her other little subbies even care.

Like I said earlier she thinks highly of herself. Why does she think anyone would be scared for her
StupidT Ass. She's only riding a train. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”