DistressedT,GreasedT,SponsoredTandWrinkledT Boobs - Part 15

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DistressedT,GreasedT,SponsoredTandWrinkledT Boobs - Part

Post by tar »

:wel: rizzotherat :wel:
We are glad to have you at YWP. :mmhmm:
I have seen you at Jac Hill and YWP tries to copy her.
If you stick around you will probably hear us when she does. :cuted:
If JH buys something affordable, old YWP has to buy it too.
Please stick around and post.
We love our new posters. :bkiss:
:lolly: :horny: :<3box: :horny: :lolly:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't know about her subscriber count but it seems to be stuck pretty much in the same place.
She really doesn't care about YT. She loves SC. It totally replaced YT in her eyes.
She doesn't seem to put much effort into YT anymore.
At one time she hung out with Manny, Kathleen, Dani, Laura Lee, Patrick Starr.
Now she's a nobody.
She's currently paying court fines for retail theft of makeup and she is doing community service.
I am waiting to see if she is going to be able to get everything paid.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohsnapp »

There's no reason that video needed to be almost 40 mins, she spoke for about 6 mins in the beginning which she could have cut out. She looses so many views because ppl see that time and say I don't have time right now to sit and watch this and then all these other subscriptions come before that long ass video and no one watches. If she got a video down to like 15-17 mins it would be the best thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

But there's always those subscribers that LOOVE her long videos. I don't know what is wrong with those people. Unless they're just flat out lieing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

rizzotherat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rizzotherat »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

So YWP is in her mid 40s and this Erin lady is 25? What kind of weird mother/daughter friendship where they hold hands in public is this?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

rizzotherat wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

So YWP is in her mid 40s and this Erin lady is 25? What kind of weird mother/daughter friendship where they hold hands in public is this?
Welcome!!! Actually, YWP just turned 39 and Erin is 25. Kamel has a son that is 22, which makes her relationship with Erin even weirder

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

rizzotherat wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome!!

YWP just turned 39 and Erin will be 26 sometime this month.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:There's no reason that video needed to be almost 40 mins, she spoke for about 6 mins in the beginning which she could have cut out. She looses so many views because ppl see that time and say I don't have time right now to sit and watch this and then all these other subscriptions come before that long ass video and no one watches. If she got a video down to like 15-17 mins it would be the best thing

I couldn't believe it when she said her GRWM was that long. I agree with you that most people like the
15-17 min range the best. All of her videos are just too long. It is too hard to sit down and watch her or
anyone for that long.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

OMG the lines around her mouth are really noticeable! No wonder she doesn't want to film as close as before!

And that pimple right in the corner of her mouth and the one on her chin really looked bad. She should never ever touch them. I usually get a pimple or two right around my period and use the Mario Bedescu drying lotion and that's it!

Smoking and touching her face regularly with dirty hands, especially if she doesn't wash them after smoking sure will give her a bad breakout.

And notice how it's only on her chin? It's because she touches there frequently not because of a new product I would think.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

OMG the lines around her mouth are really noticeable! No wonder she doesn't want to film as close as before!

And that pimple right in the corner of her mouth and the one on her chin really looked bad. She should never ever touch them. I usually get a pimple or two right around my period and use the Mario Bedescu drying lotion and that's it!

Smoking and touching her face regularly with dirty hands, especially if she doesn't wash them after smoking sure will give her a bad breakout.

And notice how it's only on her chin? It's because she touches there frequently not because of a new product I would think.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:But there's always those subscribers that LOOVE her long videos. I don't know what is wrong with those people. Unless they're just flat out lieing.

Maybe they are her die hards. If she wants to grow her channel, I think like ohsnapp said 15-17 minutes
is a good amount of time. How long does it take her to get ready?
Maybe they tell her what they think she wants to hear.

BitchasaurusRex
Learner
Learner

Post by BitchasaurusRex »

Yeah, I'll rarely watch a video more than 15 or perhaps 20 minutes long. Then again most of the YouTubers I watch tend to stick to the 12-17 minute length unless it's just a really rare occasion (like a year-end favorites or something). Even people who do tutorials with really complicated eye looks can keep those to below 20 minutes. Sometimes they'll cut out things like base makeup stating they are using their typical routine and then supply a link to a video that goes in-depth on that portion. There are so many ways to do it. Of course, if she'd just cut out the needless talking that would help. I don't mind when a YouTuber does a small update about their life or something but she goes far overboard. And it's not interesting either.

The minions praising her like she's done something revolutionary are so sad. I know they say she doesn't HAVE to do anything. Which to a degree is true. But if you want to have a growing channel that makes money and has loyal subscribers then you have to give people what they want to at least some degree. And frankly, I've seen precious few truly mean comments on her channel. Considering how poor her content is in comparison to other YouTubers I watch she gets no more true "hate" comments than any other YouTuber I watch. She does get more constructive criticism but then again there's so much to improve that makes sense. The good YouTubers would have noticed after the comments on one or two videos and made a course correction (without all the self-serving butthurt snaps she puts out). Hell, the really good YouTubers wouldn't have been in that situation as they try to put out a variety of content in the first place so no one gets tired of one thing. And even if members of their subscriber base don't like one type of video there's still a wealth of other content for them to enjoy.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I know I keep repeating myself, and I apologize. But she should mix it up and put some more nail tutorials in her content. It would change things up a bit, and it would be short enough to where people would watch the entire video. She could make one every week. Then at least its not just her babbling in her 30+ minute videos and doing terrible makeup on her face. Its showcasing her actual talent and I am sure her loyal subscribers and the rest of them would appreciate it. I would certainly watch them, as long as they remaind anywhere between 8-10 minutes. I don't know why she whines about not wanting to do those. Just do it on a night you normally do your nails and film it. Not that difficult. If she did that at least once a week she would have a nail video every week and throw in some others.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I think her channel would grow if she did those nail tutorials.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Laloca28 wrote:

Yes, if it was from a new product, it would be more places on her faces. Acne on the chin is usually hormonal, from people resting their chin on their hand, or their cell phones touching there with bacteria on it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:I know I keep repeating myself, and I apologize. But she should mix it up and put some more nail tutorials in her content. It would change things up a bit, and it would be short enough to where people would watch the entire video. She could make one every week. ...

jackieanne wrote:I think her channel would grow if she did those nail tutorials.
I don't know why she refuses to do what she's good at. She says it is too hard to set up her camera to
film the process of doing her nails. Her channel was only nails when she started. How hard could it be?
A variety of videos on different topics would make her channel grow. She's just stubborn.

twogirls12
Learner
Learner

Post by twogirls12 »

What's the point of filming if you going to sit so far out :x also she's lost a few camel subs :D

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:

Yes, if it was from a new product, it would be more places on her faces. Acne on the chin is usually hormonal, from people resting their chin on their hand, or their cell phones touching there with bacteria on it.
She has always got her hands around her mouth. Smoking doesn't help at all. I bet she uses that cell
phone for anyone who calls her. Also like you said jackieanne hormones play a part. Many people have
problems breaking out because of stress.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

And you know having the fines and community service hanging over her head HAS to be stressful

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

jackieanne wrote:And you know having the fines and community service hanging over her head HAS to be stressful
Of course! If only she hadn't spent that $1,200+ on more makeup and clothes she doesn't need, use, or wear she could have had those paid by now!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”