OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Post by magical mermicorn »

I could be wrong but aren't we supposed to vote in the name suggestions thread by thumbs-upping (lol) the ones we like? Also who is in charge of making a new thread?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I spent about 20 minutes on Instagram looking for a post that would fit what she was complaining about. she sure is worked up about it.

Yep, me, too for Shill's OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil How do we start a new thread? Can anyone do it, or does a mod need to do it?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Anyone can do it - we just need a moddie to lock this one x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

YoLo
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by YoLo »

jackieanne wrote:I spent about 20 minutes on Instagram looking for a post that would fit what she was complaining about. she sure is worked up about it.

Yep, me, too for Shill's OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil How do we start a new thread? Can anyone do it, or does a mod need to do it?
Anyone can do a new thread, but a moderator has to lock the old thread I think.

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

magical mermicorn wrote:jackieanne, kudos to you for doing some awesome research. I can't believe she is so behind on all her fees and yet she's complaining about Tony breathing down her neck when she is shopping! Do you think he even knows how much she owes? Or does he care? She is just the most ridiculous human being. Spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on candles, ratty tshirts, knick knacks, Sephora orders... and yet she cannot possibly keep up with a $50/month payment on her legal things. She needs more than a babysitter, she needs someone to take away all her credit cards. Oh wait, then she'll start stealing again... :?
He must know. That's why he has to drive her everywhere. My theory is that he's whipped.

p.s. Pies are out of the oven and I'm taking a break before the turkey goes in. Happy Thanksgiving! GG is running so smoothly, for once--you bitchz must all be cooking! :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”