OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Hollied3
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Post by Hollied3 »

Erin seems really young to be hangin with The Cam.. I bet she use to babysit Cams kids when they were little while she went to work as a RN or while she was going to all her modeling jobs. Who the hell as a grown ass woman has a onesie party, while playing makeovers in a dungeon?? I hope her Stila "friend" from Ulta watches her snaps and lets her kid know exactly what Hunners mom is like.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Good Lord, that woman is almost 40 and she is trying to act like a young teenager having a sleepover.
ShillToMe wrote:HOW OLDT IS THIS WOMAN?!?!??!???!!????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
40 going on 12. She is ridiculous. That red lipstick and a onesie. :grrrr:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:

40 going on 12. She is ridiculous. That red lipstick and a onesie. :grrrr:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by magical mermicorn »

Hollied3 wrote:Erin seems really young to be hangin with The Cam.. I bet she use to babysit Cams kids when they were little while she went to work as a RN or while she was going to all her modeling jobs. Who the hell as a grown ass woman has a onesie party, while playing makeovers in a dungeon?? I hope her Stila "friend" from Ulta watches her snaps and lets her kid know exactly what Hunners mom is like.
I don't think Erin looked too young to be hanging out with Camel... She was easily in her mid-30s, and Camel is 39 right? I'm 29 and one of my best friends is 46, so I fail to see how that could be considered weird. Camel said in her snaps that they met at one of her meet 'n greets a few years ago and they became good friends. I agree the onesie sleepover party in the basement was a little immature, but Erin had recently had a death in the family and needed some cheering up. I'm gonna excuse the whole thing as an instance of Camel actually being a good friend for once.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

budda83 wrote:
magical mermicorn wrote:
budda83 wrote:Image

Clown face.
Where the fuck is her family. Is she 12 having a sleep over?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Eep. :? Her hairline is so high and round, it looks like she's balding... in fact in that photo she looks like a man in makeup..
She looks like Pinocchio trying to be a real lady boy. She tries too hard and looks awful trying it

OMG. I paid close attention and you are right. Her hairline does look like she is balding :rofl: It is very high for a woman.
I often see her and think she looks like a man-boy.
When she has makeup on she looks like a man in drag. Especially with the clothes she is wearing lately and being 6 feet tall.
I see nothing feminine and soft about her.
The way she talks seals it.
I showed that picture to several people today and the comments were hilarious.

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipfordayz »

LOL at the fact that she can film this dumb ass challenge with decent lighting but can't film anything else. She really things everyone is as dumb as her. Wow.

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipfordayz »

LOL at the fact that she can film this dumb ass challenge with decent lighting but can't film anything else. She really things everyone is as dumb as her. Wow.

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipfordayz »

Thinks** grrrr auto correct.

Post by Guest »

Sooooooooooo she filmed a video, edited it and put it up in less than 12 hrs? In the dark without natural light? But can't do that for any other video?

WTF.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I know! Last week she supposedly filmed 2 different days, but she put nothing up. Supposedly she had to stop because of the lighting. But, she was able to film in her dungeon in the middle of the night, and people can actually SEE it? *gasp* This just shows what a lying, lazy piece of crap she is!

RRTgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by RRTgirl »

magical mermicorn wrote:
Hollied3 wrote:Erin seems really young to be hangin with The Cam.. I bet she use to babysit Cams kids when they were little while she went to work as a RN or while she was going to all her modeling jobs. Who the hell as a grown ass woman has a onesie party, while playing makeovers in a dungeon?? I hope her Stila "friend" from Ulta watches her snaps and lets her kid know exactly what Hunners mom is like.
I don't think Erin looked too young to be hanging out with Camel... She was easily in her mid-30s, and Camel is 39 right? I'm 29 and one of my best friends is 46, so I fail to see how that could be considered weird. Camel said in her snaps that they met at one of her meet 'n greets a few years ago and they became good friends. I agree the onesie sleepover party in the basement was a little immature, but Erin had recently had a death in the family and needed some cheering up. I'm gonna excuse the whole thing as an instance of Camel actually being a good friend for once.
Erin actually said she was 25 in the video. I think it's weird for camel because she consistently hangs out with people who are much younger than her and doesn't act her age! Like ever lol

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

RRTgirl wrote:
magical mermicorn wrote:
Erin actually said she was 25 in the video. I think it's weird for camel because she consistently hangs out with people who are much younger than her and doesn't act her age! Like ever lol

Well, MOST women that are over 30 and spend any amount of time with her won't WANT to spend any time with her. They would know that responsible adults don't act like that and they would be embarrassed to be around someone acting so childish

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Dang that video with her "bestie" subscriber "friend".

Clearly she had to prove the point that she had A friend.....(but does it count if it was originally a subscriber).

That highlight....no words. Accentuate that nose girl...and make your lip look wet.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ShillToMe wrote:Sooooooooooo she filmed a video, edited it and put it up in less than 12 hrs? In the dark without natural light? But can't do that for any other video?

WTF.

jackieanne wrote:I know! Last week she supposedly filmed 2 different days, but she put nothing up. Supposedly she had to stop because of the lighting. But, she was able to film in her dungeon in the middle of the night, and people can actually SEE it? *gasp* This just shows what a lying, lazy piece of crap she is!
WeirdT isn't it. She can film at midnight in her dungeon. She's a dang vampire.
Really though this shows she can film at any time with her vanity light.
Can you believe that she can film, edit, and upload in 12 hours?
I thought it took her several days.
What happened to the videos she already filmed?
What is taking so long to edit and upload?
Lazy
Liar

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Where is Terra? :tu:

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Boy does she look like a man. I am all for lady boys but she looks like a 70 year old man.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

I just came here to say she had to film a video showing us she does have a REAL friend. :roll: looks like ol' camho is a bit buzzed on the wine....or is she? She acts like a drunk idiot every day snapping her life away in her phone.

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by magical mermicorn »

RRTgirl wrote:
magical mermicorn wrote:

Wow I thought they were joking, I didn't think she was really 25. She does not look good for her age, lol. I'm 4 years older than her and look about 10 years younger... But anyway I still don't think it's weird to have friends that are older.

RRTgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by RRTgirl »

magical mermicorn wrote:
RRTgirl wrote:
magical mermicorn wrote:

Wow I thought they were joking, I didn't think she was really 25. She does not look good for her age, lol. I'm 4 years older than her and look about 10 years younger... But anyway I still don't think it's weird to have friends that are older.
I know I thought they were joking too, but going back and reading the comments she states she IS 25, and her being in her 40s was a joke lol. I don't think the ladies are trying to say having friends younger or older is weird. It's weird for Camel. She is so not mature for her age, and she is consistently befriending younger girls (and boys) then trying to act like them. I have a lot of older friends too, but I act mature and so do they! Its really not just this one event for her, it's everything that she does.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”