Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

RRTgirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by RRTgirl »

Camel is "into" Light Camera Lashes again....Jaclyn recently snapped about her giveaway and included that saying it her one of her absolute favorites. Coincidence?? Also, I cannot stand the face she makes while she is attempting to contour . She kept saying how really expensive the Ester Lauder palette is. I looked it up. $50. She has spent way more than that on one pan items. Enough already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

I just recently added YWP on snapchat because i was curious who this girl was. and MY GOD she snaps like a thousand times a day its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! She has kids a husband a life a family who has time to be snapping ALL DAY LONG every single day it never ends.

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

I just recently added YWP on snapchat because i was curious who this girl was. and MY GOD she snaps like a thousand times a day its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! She has kids a husband a life a family who has time to be snapping ALL DAY LONG every single day it never ends.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

and tonight she was snapping Emma again, who obviously didn't want to be snapped. Put the damn phone down and pay attention to your kids!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Isn't she supposed to go back to get Botox next week?
I am older than Camel.
I have always been told that I don't need it.
Good skincare. Retin A and no sun.
Good skincare does not have to be expensive. Retin A can be expensive but lasts a long time.

Camel has copped to Botox 2-3 times and she is not even 40.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yes, Tar, she says she is going next Monday. I wonder if she will get her lips done? When she was talking about Botox a few weeks ago, she was trying to decide if she should get her lips done.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Welcome Novalux :love2: :love2:
It is good to have you posting with us on YWP.
I have seen you post on several topics: Jaclynhill, Desi, Mannymua and several others.
Nicole is crazy entertainment for sure. She is the center of her own world. :rofl: :rofl:
Yes she snaps all dang day. ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Yes, Tar, she says she is going next Monday. I wonder if she will get her lips done? When she was talking about Botox a few weeks ago, she was trying to decide if she should get her lips done.
I would like to see what she would look like. Almost all of the other YTERS look crazy. I want to see what she thinks looks good. She has to combat not only aging, but smoking, and tooth loss. Those dentures are not in all the time.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I bet she gets them done....especially because Jaclyn got hers done!

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

tar wrote:Welcome Novalux :love2: :love2:
I have seen you post on several topics: Jaclynhill, Desi, Mannymua and several others.
Nicole is crazy entertainment for sure. She is the center of her own world. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey thank you!!i just recently came back to GG oh how i have missed the drama! which actually brings me to something else.. I read online some where a few minutes ago someone mention that YPW is a thief, went to court for tax evasion, lied about being a nurse, and that there's court records to prove all of this. Her mother bought her a mansion?! like what wow i am just now hearing about this. is there a thread that talks about this already? Does anyone know where i can find out more about this links etc. of proof - thanks guys i'm new to following YWP

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

Hey thank you!!i just recently came back to GG oh how i have missed the drama! which actually brings me to something else.. I read online some where a few minutes ago someone mention that YPW is a thief, went to court for tax evasion, lied about being a nurse, and that there's court records to prove all of this. Her mother bought her a mansion?! like what wow i am just now hearing about this. is there a thread that talks about this already? Does anyone know where i can find out more about this links etc. of proof - thanks guys i'm new to following YWP

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Novalux wrote:

The quick cliff note version: Yes, she is a thief. She was arrested for shoplifting in late 2014 and plead guilty. She has to take some bogus rehab shoplifting course, pay restitution and a fine. She didn't have enough money (she said) to pay it, so she is on a payment plan. This is ongoing, her court date was a few months ago. I don't know anything about tax evasion, but Tony went to court for a bad check. She has lied several times (in her blog and the beginning of her channel - see clips in this thread, a few posts up, we have receipts) about being a nurse. When you search the state under licensing, she doesn't show up with any of the names that she had. Her mother, however, does have a nursing license. For the mansion, well, her mom did buy a house that they are living in. It isn't a mansion, but it is a very nice middle-class home. She has redone a room in the basement as her "beauty room" and spent quite a bit. Her mom is remodeling a bedroom/bathroom down in the basement and the plans are for her to move in with them. Since she is footing the bill for all of it, she might as well.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

.....and we've recently found old videos where Nicole tells everyone she is Greek when asked about her nationality - It's quite a giggle fest actually. She also thinks Vichy is Greek (LOLOLOL). I know why she thinks she's Greek - it's because she eats all that Greek yoghurt - she must think it changes your nationality!

Kathleen went on a Sephora and Ulta haul and posted the video up - Camel's already got the gold z- palette - I'm wondering what else she is going to SWF from that haul ! LOL ! :rofl: :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

jackieanne wrote:I bet she gets them done....especially because Jaclyn got hers done!
I like how she says she is going to ask her "doctor" if she can film the procedure. She gets her Botox done by her dentist. And although he technically is a "doctor", taking a one-day course to get certified to do Botox doesn't make you trustworthy. She needs an actual dermatologist or skin care professional poking needles into her haggard skin.

I seriously doubt she gets her lips done. It's $450 a syringe in my area and that's the cheapest it is. A top lip like Jaclyn Hill has got to be at least two syringes. If camel can't pay her court costs, surely she can't afford $900 for lips as well as another couple hundred on Botox.

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

auntiflo13 wrote:.....and we've recently found old videos where Nicole tells everyone she is Greek when asked about her nationality - It's quite a giggle fest actually. She also thinks Vichy is Greek (LOLOLOL). I know why she thinks she's Greek -it's because she eats all that Greek yoghurt - she must think it changes your nationality!

Kathleen went on a Sephora and Ulta haul and posted the video up - Camel's already got the gold z- palette - I'm wondering what else she is going to SWF from that haul ! LOL ! :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ashes2ashes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ashes2ashes »

HI everyone...long time lurker first time poster! Did anyone notice on her snaps last night you can see a pack of Marlboro on the counter. Emma was snapping her and if you look on the counter next to her tumbler you can see the smokes. I really don't care if she smokes but lets at least be real about it and not hid it. I mean does she not think that we wouldn't know she smoked seeing that they sit in the garage or outside all day etc.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Why is her daughter soooo weird? I just followed YWP back on snapchat (for shits & giggles) this woman does NOTHING but snap.. allll day... errrrday... :o :? :roll:

She snaps so much- she has to cook frozen, pre-packaged foods for her family for dinner BECAUSE she just doesn't have the time to bother. (Oh my gosh, I need to snap Tonyyyy!) :o :rofl: :roll:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

ashes2ashes wrote:HI everyone...long time lurker first time poster! Did anyone notice on her snaps last night you can see a pack of Marlboro on the counter. Emma was snapping her and if you look on the counter next to her tumbler you can see the smokes. I really don't care if she smokes but lets at least be real about it and not hid it. I mean does she not think that we wouldn't know she smoked seeing that they sit in the garage or outside all day etc.
Yep I saw it! I think I saw two

brandwhore
Learner
Learner

Post by brandwhore »

The snap chat two nights ago about trying to hit Emma's "camel" was wildly inappropriate! I get that she wants to be a quirky, 'cool' mom, but she has to realize that sexualizing her daughter in front of her thousands of followers is crossing a big line! I tried to attach a screen shot of the cigarettes, but it's dark and blurry. Hopefully it works!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”