Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by tar »

:wel: ashes2ashes
Very observant first post in the YWP topic.
She has denied smoking since she has been on YT.
We have caught both her and Tony with cigarettes.
Glad you are posting with us. :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@brandwhore
Great attachment. You can see them in there. Marlboro's are some of the worst cigarettes for you.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

BeautyG wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:.....and we've recently found old videos where Nicole tells everyone she is Greek when asked about her nationality - It's quite a giggle fest actually. She also thinks Vichy is Greek (LOLOLOL). I know why she thinks she's Greek -it's because she eats all that Greek yoghurt - she must think it changes your nationality!

Kathleen went on a Sephora and Ulta haul and posted the video up - Camel's already got the gold z- palette - I'm wondering what else she is going to SWF from that haul ! LOL ! :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
auntiflo
you are so onto CamelTit with this Greek heritage thing. Well the Camel eats a lot of yogurt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
auntiflo
you are so onto CamelTit with this Greek heritage thing. Well the Camel eats a lot of yogurt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If I start eating a lot of French Toast, can I claim I'm french? :rofl:

twogirls12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by twogirls12 »

The snaps with her daughter are not even funny. Emma was ok at first, but now she's an annoying kid trying hard to be funny. Those dances are F just plain stupid. She seems to have no respect for elders and who can blame her she has a horrible mother as a role model. Camel does look very wide in the snaps last night and those leggings don' even fit her. SMH rant for the day

ashes2ashes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ashes2ashes »

tar wrote::wel: ashes2ashes
Very observant first post in the YWP topic.
She has denied smoking since she has been on YT.
We have caught both her and Tony with cigarettes.
Glad you are posting with us. :love2:
Im glad to be posting here! I used to like like camel but lately she is just to much and I cannot take her lies anymore.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

A little clip from today. Ya know...just replicating Jaclyns every move... nothing much going on. Ywp Even SWF's her down to Jaclyn saying she loves lil Wayne and plays his song. Next thing ya know. Camel on snap playing lil Wayne.
She really is a sad pitiful ole thing, isn't she.
https://vimeo.com/187398093

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

A little clip from today. Ya know...just replicating Jaclyns every move... nothing much going on. Ywp Even SWF's her down to Jaclyn saying she loves lil Wayne and plays his song. Next thing ya know. Camel on snap playing lil Wayne.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:A little clip from today. Ya know...just replicating Jaclyns every move... nothing much going on. Ywp Even SWF's her down to Jaclyn saying she loves lil Wayne and plays his song. Next thing ya know. Camel on snap playing lil Wayne.

It's quite tragic isn't it? Trying to be 15 years younger than you are?

I had a giggle at her GRWM - the contour is nearly at the right spot - I was screaming down a bit - left a bit and then I shouted "NOOOOOO" as she put it on her cheekbones. Another fatal error - us more mature ladies (yes I'm older than Camel by around 5 years) should not smile when applying blush as it 'drops' when you let the smile go (it's fine for people with firm , younger skin - but not us mature ladies!).

I howled at the make up brush lesson BUT, another error - I didn't see her set that eye primer with any powder - that crease eyeshadow wasn't going nowhere except for where she plonked it on ! This is why we don't use cream blush on top of powder ...... *SIGH ..... I wish she'd get some good make up technique books. I notice her dip her brushes in (not just eyeshadow but, bronzer, contour , powder ) , she knocked the excess off and went back into the palette .... LOL 's !!!

....the lip colour - lovely but, I personally wouldn't have had a pink blush and an orange lippie. Is it just me who wears peachy/browny blush with orange lippies ..... Mauve blush with berry lips .... ??? Am I doing something wrong? :o
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

auntiflo13 wrote:
sukitupbuttercup wrote:A little clip from today. Ya know...just replicating Jaclyns every move... nothing much going on. Ywp Even SWF's her down to Jaclyn saying she loves lil Wayne and plays his song. Next thing ya know. Camel on snap playing lil Wayne.

It's quite tragic isn't it? Trying to be 15 years younger than you are?

I had a giggle at her GRWM - the contour is nearly at the right spot - I was screaming down a bit - left a bit and then I shouted "NOOOOOO" as she put it on her cheekbones. Another fatal error - us more mature ladies (yes I'm older than Camel by around 5 years) should not smile when applying blush as it 'drops' when you let the smile go (it's fine for people with firm , younger skin - but not us mature ladies!).

I howled at the make up brush lesson BUT, another error - I didn't see her set that eye primer with any powder - that crease eyeshadow wasn't going nowhere except for where she plonked it on ! This is why we don't use cream blush on top of powder ...... *SIGH ..... I wish she'd get some good make up technique books. I notice her dip her brushes in (not just eyeshadow but, bronzer, contour , powder ) , she knocked the excess off and went back into the palette .... LOL 's !!!

....the lip colour - lovely but, I personally wouldn't have had a pink blush and an orange lippie. Is it just me who wears peachy/browny blush with orange lippies ..... Mauve blush with berry lips .... ??? Am I doing something wrong? :o
Sukitupbuttercup - Bravo! You are braver than me. When she is lip syncing in her snaps, I usually tap through them. I.just.can't.

Auntiflo - believe it or not - you are correct and Camel is wrong! *gasp* I usually keep my colors within the same family, as do most people.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Thanks ladies! I just adore you all! It's great to have a crew of grown women who enjoy the same things as myself, and are not afraid to call b.s. when something is up. It's not a hate group despite popular belief. It's actually quite lovely here and there are some of the most hilarious group of women that I've even encountered. No dungeons and dragons here camel. No back to your lighting problems in your dungeon...I mean basement, and with your trained dragon....I mean....never mind. The possibilities are endless with her using family and pets as props, so insert whomever you wish ;)

YTSceptic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YTSceptic »

I've not posted here before, but I think it's time I was honest with myself.....I think Tony is kind of hot! There, I said it. I'm actually shocked that Camel doesn't seem to realise she is batting waaaay out her league! I'd ride that man like a pony - ;) .

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

YTSceptic wrote:I've not posted here before, but I think it's time I was honest with myself.....I think Tony is kind of hot! There, I said it. I'm actually shocked that Camel doesn't seem to realise she is batting waaaay out her league! I'd ride that man like a pony - ;) .
:busted: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

and welcome YTSceptic!

Chapfin
Learner
Learner

Post by Chapfin »

You're not alone YTSceptic, I think he's a hunk and he's like twice my age haha!

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

YTSceptic wrote:I've not posted here before, but I think it's time I was honest with myself.....I think Tony is kind of hot! There, I said it. I'm actually shocked that Camel doesn't seem to realise she is batting waaaay out her league! I'd ride that man like a pony - ;) .

He is WAYYYY out of her league! I was shocked when i saw him with her! How long have they been together does anyone know? She is so annoying and weird and trying to act young when she's not

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: YTSceptic
I see you have got the girls all riled up over Tony. :r<3:

Welcome to YWP thread. Great first post.
We are getting some great posters.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Novalux wrote:

Hey thank you!!i just recently came back to GG oh how i have missed the drama! which actually brings me to something else.. I read online some where a few minutes ago someone mention that YPW is a thief, went to court for tax evasion, lied about being a nurse, and that there's court records to prove all of this. Her mother bought her a mansion?! like what wow i am just now hearing about this. is there a thread that talks about this already? Does anyone know where i can find out more about this links etc. of proof - thanks guys i'm new to following YWP
jackieanne gave you a great cliff notes version of what happened. If you want actual documents look at the thread at the top of this area called something along the lines of: Proof of Cameltoes Lying Thieving and Deceiving Ways.
It will give you actual documentation of some of the things discussed. Not everything but some things if you need more to read. jackieanne' cliff notes may have been enough for you.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Novalux wrote:

He is WAYYYY out of her league! I was shocked when i saw him with her! How long have they been together does anyone know? She is so annoying and weird and trying to act young when she's not
I don't know how long they have have been together but they got married when Nicole was about 4 months pregnant with Emma. I don't see how he can stand her. She runs me crazy. Can you imagine living with her?

Her first love did not marry her. She got pregnant with her oldest in HS. She says they all get along.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

twogirls12 wrote:The snaps with her daughter are not even funny. Emma was ok at first, but now she's an annoying kid trying hard to be funny. Those dances are F just plain stupid. She seems to have no respect for elders and who can blame her she has a horrible mother as a role model. Camel does look very wide in the snaps last night and those leggings don' even fit her. SMH rant for the day
I wrote a long post yesterday and it didn't post on Camel and Emma.
I agree with you that the posts are not funny at all. Camel obviously doesn't know how to parent. If I acted like that at any time from Kindergarten to my age now, which is older than Camel, towards my parents, my behind would have been busted or my parents voice would have been lowered. You learn from a very small child how to treat your elders.
If you don't you will be schooled on it properly. Emma has no manners, no respect for her parents, mostly Camel, not much self respect because Camel doesn't treat her with respect and invades her private space. Puts up private snaps on SM. Camel is not Emma's friend. She is her parent. As a parent, you should act appropriately. Camel cusses, does all kinds of things. Clearly a dysfunctional household.

Yes, CamelTit looks wide in those leggings. They don't fit. Too small. My rant. :tu:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”