OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

Hope I've done this right. Thankyou to NikNakDontBeWack for the very apt thread name suggestion xxx
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Re: OldT, IgnoredT and FlippedT Off - Part 10

Post by auntiflo13 »

YWP was moaning yesterday about her Jouer PR not arriving. I've got a piece of advice for her "use the bloomin' Jouer products you've already got stashed away !!!" ......... OR go out and buy the new collection if it's so GOODT !

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

I'm starting to see that she even SWF Her subbies. The last few things she raved over, there's a subbie recommendation immediately before. She's not skilled enough to have an opinion on a product with out someone telling her what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:I'm starting to see that she even SWF Her subbies. The last few things she raved over, there's a subbie recommendation immediately before. She's not skilled enough to have an opinion on a product with out someone telling her what to think.

YES !! AND apparently she'd already got this stuff in her bathroom cupboard but, she'd obviously not used it (like thousands of other products she's hoarded over the last 3 years!)..... Did Colleen rothschild stuff get thrown under a bus? Cannot wait for the May favourites video !! x

Blah77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blah77 »

I feel like the video she claims to be in the process of recording right now with the foundation and the Murad primer won't be accurate?? She's touched up her makeup twice already on Snapchat and she claims to have only had the foundation on for a few hours. I know she's not blotting or adding powder but I feel like the fact that she's touching the makeup at all takes away from the point of the video. Just my thoughts...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...how can she review a mask she's worn once? The overnight mask ? An honest reviewer would use the SAME products week in, week out ...take close up shots of the skin before use, midway through use and at the end to see if there's any difference !! I'm thinking now she's not filming to 'review' products - she's filming to brag that she's got loads of products !

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

auntiflo13 wrote:...how can she review a mask she's worn once? The overnight mask ? An honest reviewer would use the SAME products week in, week out ...take close up shots of the skin before use, midway through use and at the end to see if there's any difference !! I'm thinking now she's not filming to 'review' products - she's filming to brag that she's got loads of products !
Exactly! I think for skin care you need to use up a bottle to figure out if it works or not.

I watched Readysetglamour's ELF skin care review and she used a lot of the items for a couple of weeks before making her video, that's how it should be done. Would be it so hard for her to just try it for a while, not say anything on snap chat and then make a video about it?

She is so frustrating!

Same thing with the video she's filming today, why if you've had the make up on for two hours are you adding bronzer and blush when you're supposed to be testing the murad product?!

How can people still believe her?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

auntiflo13 wrote:...how can she review a mask she's worn once? The overnight mask ? An honest reviewer would use the SAME products week in, week out ...take close up shots of the skin before use, midway through use and at the end to see if there's any difference !! I'm thinking now she's not filming to 'review' products - she's filming to brag that she's got loads of products !
With skin care wouldn't you need to use the whole bottle? She has worn this overnight mask one time. I would count it as skincare because it is on your face for a long time. It is not a mask you leave on for 15 minutes. She would really need to use the full bottle to give us an accurate assessment of the product. She doesn't even know how to do a proper review. She has been in this game for awhile, why can't she do better?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Also what does CamelCooch expect from a product? The overnight mask was not life changing or anything but I will keep using it. It is skincare. You have used it once stupid.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Blah77 wrote:I feel like the video she claims to be in the process of recording right now with the foundation and the Murad primer won't be accurate?? She's touched up her makeup twice already on Snapchat and she claims to have only had the foundation on for a few hours. I know she's not blotting or adding powder but I feel like the fact that she's touching the makeup at all takes away from the point of the video. Just my thoughts...
@auntiflo13 I started laughing when she pulled a brand new Murad out from under her sink. She had never even tried it. She had a hoard of products under there going to waste. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She needs to leave the makeup alone. If you are touching up the makeup what's the point of the video and the accuracy of the test. I agree with you @Blah77 :tu:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

That's sad and pathetic she has a hoard of makeup/skin care products she has forgotten about, Murad is NOT cheap and it just sits around and goes to waste because Camel is so stupid she doesn't know what she has and can't stick with 1-2 things.
I don't even listen to her opinion on skin care or makeup. She doesn't know her elbow from her ass because she has so much stuff rotting she doesn't know what's what.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

.... Let's do her may favs now

Too faced sweetheart blush
Jaclyn hill champagne collection (specifically pamplemousse)
Murad mattifying
Black coat
Chrisspy quay sunnies
Violet voss highlight palette
Glossier balm dot com.
Smashbox correcting crayons
Essie shine of the times.

Basically anything from the May snapchats of people she SWF and the rest is pr she has only hand swatched.

No need for a video camel. I just helped you out. No back to snapchatting with your lame predictable self.

Last edited by sukitupbuttercup on Sun May 22, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

sukitupbuttercup wrote:.... Let's do her may favs now Image

Murad mattifying
Black coat
Chrisspy quay sunnies

Oh yeah, and a random morphe sub-par item in order to mention the affiliate code

The "mini bake" method will no doubt be mentioned as she's desperately attempting to claim it the way nikkitutorials has claimed the aftershave balm. Sorry camel. You said yourself you saw it on jaclyns most recent vid. Drop it plz.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
sukitupbuttercup wrote:.... Let's do her may favs now Image

Murad mattifying
Black coat
Chrisspy quay sunnies
Glossier cleansing milk
Pixi mud mask

Oh yeah, and a random morphe sub-par item in order to mention the affiliate code

The "mini bake" method will no doubt be mentioned as she's desperately attempting to claim it the way nikkitutorials has claimed the aftershave balm. Sorry camel. You said yourself you saw it on jaclyns most recent vid. Drop it plz.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Why is she so greedy when it comes to her damn kids? Her own children! Those cookies aren't YOURS, bitch. When you buy something you need to share with the family. Ugh.

fumefantasy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fumefantasy »

Does anyone know the video where she talks about her stealing makeup/owning up to theft?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^^
fumefantasy wrote:Does anyone know the video where she talks about her stealing makeup/owning up to theft?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another thing she does that annoys tf out of me... When she's talking about the lip color she has on, and stares at herself in her snap video and makes like a little squeal sound. Ohhhh my god it's one of those things that make me want to stick something sharp in my ears.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

I'm a few days behind but a few things:

1. Remember back in the day she always said she never drank alcohol? And on her LA trip with Manny and Patrick she just drank cranberry juice? Now she's always drinking wine.

2. Her latest snaps her eye make-up is creased like no-joke. All those primers and you can't apply any to your lids?

3. Yesterday, or the day before when she HAD to find a back-up for the Murad in her closet it disgusted me to see all of her skin products stock piled. She could send that stuff to a third world country and they'd be set for life.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”