OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!

Thank you to magical mermicorn for the thread name suggestion. For future reference, there is a separate thread for name suggestions, please submit all suggestions there and vote for your favorite

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=389&t=22880
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by ohsnapp »

Love this title lmao

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

I love that she used the excuse of the carpenters being at the house as to why she can't film during the day... Soooo... What was your excuse before they showed up at "the mansh??"

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

She said "full on panic attack" fuck you bitch you don't know what a panic attack is. I suffer from them and not from a spider. It's from everything. It is crippling and scary. Do don't go there bitch. People go through this over everything a spider is nothing compared to the feeling of panic. Fuck off nicole!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Yay for the title!

I don't remember who it was that asked on the last thread why she was crying, but it was because there was a pretty good sized spider crawling on her and then she stripped down and it came crawling out of her sweater.

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

budda83 wrote:She said "full on panic attack" fuck you bitch you don't know what a panic attack is. I suffer from them and not from a spider. It's from everything. It is crippling and scary. Do don't go there bitch. People go through this over everything a spider is nothing compared to the feeling of panic. Fuck off nicole!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
A lot of people claim panic attacks or anxiety attacks, when in reality they do not know what they really are. But really, are we surprised that she claimed she had a panic attack considering she also says she has migraines, and then continues to snap and talk all day long? She simply is an idiot and doesn't know, but has to SWF Jaclyn and Kathleen.

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by magical mermicorn »

Yay, my title suggestion!

I have to say, I totally saw the spider crawl across her in that snap and I was like "OH. MY. GOD. HOW DID SHE NOT SEE THAT." and then I was laughing pretty hard when she snapped later saying it was on her for two hours and she had a spider-induced panic attack. That was straight up like watching a sit-com. :rofl: Perhaps one of the only times I have actually enjoyed watching Camel's snaps, and it was because I was laughing at her misfortune. I guess I'm kind of a bad person.

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

I would DIE if there was a spider on me for two hours. But it kinda shows that no one told her... Like on IG or she doesn't open snaps or even on Twitter. Like helloooooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

I would DIE if there was a spider on me for two hours. But it kinda shows that no one told her... Like on IG or she doesn't open snaps or even on Twitter. Like helloooooo.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

Melissa26m wrote:I would DIE if there was a spider on me for two hours. But it kinda shows that no one told her... Like on IG or she doesn't open snaps or even on Twitter. Like helloooooo.

She said everyone was telling her but "it was the one time" she wasn't glued to her phone and was actually hanging out with her family. :rofl: All I could think was great, now she'll never set the phone down!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Camel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@WaltGrace. You are right she will never put down that phone again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

I wished she just leave those poor birds alone already. we get it. I've seen nests with babies plenty of times. we don't need 20 snaps a day of it, causing the mom to fly off every time!!! let her be with her children. better yet, take some advice from the bird.

sorry if I got all worked up
over that, but it's been bothering me for awhile now!

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

latom_ wrote:I wished she just leave those poor birds alone already. we get it. I've seen nests with babies plenty of times. we don't need 20 snaps a day of it, causing the mom to fly off every time!!! let her be with her children. better yet, take some advice from the bird.

The bird business is driving me up a wall. I just skip those snaps now. I skipped through today to her saying she hates that she scares the mama bird off. THEN CUT IT OUT!

Also, does anyone else think it's stupid that she seems surprised that the work on the basement is noisy. Um, duh?

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

I take medication for anxiety and not afraid to list what I take...Klonopin, Seroquel, and Zoloft to manage my depression and panic that is LEGIT and prescribed by my PYCHIATRIST, not just any dr. This bitch cried over a damn spider? I know some people are scared of spiders and don't like them, I don't care about them either way......they get a shoe taken to them or whatever I can find :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When Camel lived in the crack house, who knows what was crawling around on them. There were all kinds of bugs,spiders etc.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beached_up wrote:I take medication for anxiety and not afraid to list what I take...Klonopin, Seroquel, and Zoloft to manage my depression and panic that is LEGIT and prescribed by my PYCHIATRIST, not just any dr. This bitch cried over a damn spider? I know some people are scared of spiders and don't like them, I don't care about them either way......they get a shoe taken to them or whatever I can find :rofl:
Yeah, just take a shoe to the spider and move on. She said Tony was suprised by how she reacted; therefore I don't think she has panic attacks. If she did he would have seen evidence of panic attacks well before last night.

sammygirly
Learner
Learner

Post by sammygirly »

WaltGrace wrote:
latom_ wrote:I wished she just leave those poor birds alone already. we get it. I've seen nests with babies plenty of times. we don't need 20 snaps a day of it, causing the mom to fly off every time!!! let her be with her children. better yet, take some advice from the bird.

The bird business is driving me up a wall. I just skip those snaps now. I skipped through today to her saying she hates that she scares the mama bird off. THEN CUT IT OUT!

Also, does anyone else think it's stupid that she seems surprised that the work on the basement is noisy. Um, duh?
Uh. I'm gonna admit that I am surprised the work on the basement actually started at all

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well MamaCamel is paying for it. Maybe Mama is getting close to retirement and is starting on the apt. and the beauty room. Camel will hate it when Mama moves in. Mama will have a bigger say in Nicole's life. I wonder what will happen when they are all one big happy family?

Post by Guest »

I was browsing through Camhole's snaps and a few hours ago she said that she just began following a bunch of "real makeup girls, like real artists" on IG and they did really cool looks that were very editorial and like splatters of color on the eye. She was getting super inspired to do some colorful looks.

I mean it's not surprising that this bitch can't think of her own looks or ideas because she's talentless but what really pushed me over the edge here was the fact that just 19 hrs ago Katy (LustreLux) snapped she was getting inspo from a few legit makeup artists that she found on IG and then proceeded to show their pages. She wanted to do some colorful looks and loved that style.

So Camhole is so pathetic that she SWF's HOW and WHO people are getting their inspiration from. I just can't with this loser.

You guys, I don't like a lot of youtubers but at least the ones I watch are all somewhat entertaining so that's their redeeming quality. Nicole on the other hand has no redeeming qualities about herself, none. NONE you guys *said in Miranda voice* *quickly moves phone up really close to my eye and holds it there for the rest of the snap to ensure snap story is at least 4 hours per day*

Post by Guest »

I was browsing through Camhole's snaps and a few hours ago she said that she just began following a bunch of "real makeup girls, like real artists" on IG and they did really cool looks that were very editorial and like splatters of color on the eye. She was getting super inspired to do some colorful looks.

I mean it's not surprising that this bitch can't think of her own looks or ideas because she's talentless but what really pushed me over the edge here was the fact that just 19 hrs ago Katy (LustreLux) snapped she was getting inspo from a few legit makeup artists that she found on IG and then proceeded to show their pages. She wanted to do some colorful looks and loved that style.

So Camhole is so pathetic that she SWF's HOW and WHO people are getting their inspiration from. I just can't with this loser.

You guys, I don't like a lot of youtubers but at least the ones I watch are all somewhat entertaining so that's their redeeming quality. Nicole on the other hand has no redeeming qualities about herself, none. NONE you guys *said in Miranda voice* *quickly moves phone up really close to my eye and holds it there for the rest of the snap to ensure snap story is at least 4 hours per day*

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”