beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by beached_up »

:rofl: :rofl: @gnmnc LMFAO @ flippedT off! :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, the entire event was lame AF. I thought there would have been a dinner, party all night. Nope, an hour or two and everyone splits lol.

Maybe Jeffree just can't be bothered with Camel LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

gnmnc wrote:flippedT off :rofl:
I put a couple of thread names with flippedT off in the thread name thread. Vote for one.
Or even better come up with one of your own.
You can put it here and I will transfer it over for you or you can put it in the other thread
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@beachedup
I think if a bunch of us tweeted Jeffree he would become very interested. Nicole's subbies made it seem like that person was just trying to start trouble. I tweeted and said the original tweet was true. I was over run by her minions saying she never said anything about showing off a Bentley or anything else. That was a lie.

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

youtubeisfun wrote:I wouldn't call Shayla an unknown. She's at all of the events and extravagant trips that Katy and Desi go to. She's doing something that threatens JS!!
She slays!

Beachgirl77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beachgirl77 »

I just caught up on her snaps. She says she's sorry for not snapping for some of the day, she was busy unpacking. Clearly she had just woke up and it was mid-afternoon. She looked sleepy, had no idea what time it was and was rubbing her eyes. We get that you stay up late and sleep late. Why lie? Also, the first thing she does when she wakes up is snaps. I've only been on her snapchat for a month or so, but now I'm hooked....the whole watching a train wreck scenario must be why I stay. I feel bad for her family. Snapchat is consuming her life and YouTube is just the icing on the cake for her poor kids.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thread name "Old, highlighted and swiped ! " ..... swiped referring to her 'one swipe' or 'two swipes' x

OFFTOPIC: wow, I have been promoted to 'gossiper'...... !!! :tu:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@auntiflo13
O/T We are coming up in the world of gossip. Both of us have been promoted.

Back on topic: you should submit that thread name. It is goodT. My iPad adds a capital T to many words now. :rofl: :rofl:

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I'm thinking maybe Greasy oldT jailbird

Congratulations, auntiflo13!
I just really, really hate bullshit.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

In sick to deatg of camel shit...i would name the thread. Thirsty camel shit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

budda83 wrote:In sick to deatg of camel shit...i would name the thread. Thirsty camel shit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
:boing: :boing: :boing:

Blah77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blah77 »

Did anyone catch her snap about how she was going to do the giveaway? Wasn't that a suggestion from here??

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Blah77 wrote:Did anyone catch her snap about how she was going to do the giveaway? Wasn't that a suggestion from here??

I think your right. I also found it interesting that she said "watch one of my haters is gonna win...bc we all know you watch my snaps".

How many masques does this women do????? She is all over the place with her skin care. She was using Colleen crap, now she is using what ever is sent to her for free.

Homegirl always something wrong with her.....always.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Pollypocket wrote:
Blah77 wrote:Did anyone catch her snap about how she was going to do the giveaway? Wasn't that a suggestion from here??

I think your right. I also found it interesting that she said "watch one of my haters is gonna win...bc we all know you watch my snaps".

How many masques does this women do????? She is all over the place with her skin care. She was using Colleen crap, now she is using what ever is sent to her for free.

Homegirl always something wrong with her.....always.
She did Colleen for money. She doesn't realize you can't just go from product to product. Next she will be screaming about a big zit and doesn't know why she gets them.
She rigs her giveaways anyway. I am not sure she actually sends anything out. Does anyone see if she is thanked on Twitter. Is there a pic of the winner with the giveaway?

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

She's talking about her cooch on Snap again...I think I'm going to be sick.

Does she pay shipping on these giveaways? I know shipping prices are always increasing and her cheap ass can't spent money unless it's on herself.

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

I'm throwing in a name for the next title... Yellowed, withered, and pathetic

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

nolaola wrote:I'm throwing in a name for the next title... Yellowed, withered, and pathetic
YellowedT, witheredT and pathetic lol

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Camel shit, I am not a hater and wouldn't enter your rigged give away honey. But we all want to know, why you use the word HATER? Hater of what? First of all, I don't "hate" anyone.

But lets be clear Camel, you have nothing to hate, you have ZERO to be jealous of. You still don't understand why people don't like you, you just throw the word hater out there.

You started from almost no makeup to a shit ton of stuff, (shoplifting, yes I am a hater lol), you lied about it, you used YT to get on PR lists so you could have more makeup to hoard. We won't even go there about how Your MOM bought the house, furnished it, how shitty you are with your kids. You come first. Shit, there's other stuff I don't even want to get into.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is OldT, WitheredT and Dried-ouT Cooch against the rules for a thread title?

She is always talking about hers or someone else's Cooch. Is that title in bad taste? It probably is. :rofl: :rofl:

sammygirly
Learner
Learner

Post by sammygirly »

I swear the alcoholic story makes sense. She woke up with a hangover today. I mean, come on.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beached_up wrote:Camel shit, I am not a hater and wouldn't enter your rigged give away honey. But we all want to know, why you use the word HATER? Hater of what? First of all, I don't "hate" anyone.

But lets be clear Camel, you have nothing to hate, you have ZERO to be jealous of. You still don't understand why people don't like you, you just throw the word hater out there.

You started from almost no makeup to a shit ton of stuff, (shoplifting, yes I am a hater lol), you lied about it, you used YT to get on PR lists so you could have more makeup to hoard. We won't even go there about how Your MOM bought the house, furnished it, how shitty you are with your kids. You come first. Shit, there's other stuff I don't even want to get into.
Agree 100%
You have nothing that we are jealous of.
You have a criminal record. Not just a one time offense either.
You have no money to speak of. You live off of Tony's disability and occasional illustration work. You bring in no money to speak of.
You are too lazy to get a job to help your family. Pitiful.
You lie about being a RN. It has been proven by looking up licenses that you are not now or never were an RN.
You still claim being an RN. HONEY, you are not. Give it up.
You claim you and Tony bought that house. You did not. Your mom bought the house. Her name only is on the papers.
You worked as a model. Tall enough but not the right facial structure. Also you can't provide modeling shots or your old portfolio.
You worked 16 years in a Mexican restaurant. Did you do this while you were modeling and taking care of Hunnner?
On and on and on

I don't hate you. That requires energy that I don't have time or energy to devote to you.
You are mindless entertainment. That's all.
You had no makeup.
Then you started hauling large quantities of makeup.
When you were asked about it, you made some smart remark above how you can afford it.
Yeah, you could afford it. You were stealing it and making others feel bad for even asking about it. CamelBitch
You used shoplifting and YT to get on the PR lists.
You used bigger YTERS to gain followers but won't help anyone else.
You are a bitch.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”