OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by auntiflo13 »

New thread - I hope - finger's crossed I did it ok : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=389&t=30108
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by WaltGrace »

Well, Laura Lee got a collab with Violet Voss. Nicole is falling by the wayside and it's her own fault. If she had embraced her age and tried to run a classy channel she'd probably be getting somewhere. But she's inconsistent and rarely films anything besides GRWM or bragging rights videos. She doesn't listen to her subscribers. Anything she doesn't want to hear gets the messenger labeled a "hater" and brushed aside. Someone told her they don't like the clapping at the start of videos so her childish response is to clap like a seal every time now. She needs to learn how to swallow her pride when she stands corrected (Dandelion being new for example) instead of becoming combative.

I don't understand how she can have the goals she does and it is so easy to go after them but she sits and plays on social media all day every day. You want to go on these Benefit trips? Well, here's a tip. When they send you a big box of PR, get off of your ass and film a video. Do a giveaway. Give them some publicity, get on their radar. I just want to smack the crap out of her because she really does have some potential and she's just pissing it all away gazing at herself in the phone all day.

makeupluver9928
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by makeupluver9928 »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:I think she had to have lost some of her friends due to the theft thing coming to light. I wouldn't be friends with someone if they made their "success" by stealing. And I use the word success very loosely haha.

I agree!!! All Laura does is steal other peoples stuff. Did you see her concealer hacks video? The beginning was a complete copy of Desi Perkins "How to clean brushes" video. And all of her makeup looks are repeats of everyone else!

makeupluver9928
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by makeupluver9928 »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:I think she had to have lost some of her friends due to the theft thing coming to light. I wouldn't be friends with someone if they made their "success" by stealing. And I use the word success very loosely haha.

I agree!!! All Laura does is steal other peoples stuff. Did you see her concealer hacks video? The beginning was a complete copy of Desi Perkins "How to clean brushes" video. And all of her makeup looks are repeats of everyone else!

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

tar wrote:When Camel lived in the crack house, who knows what was crawling around on them. There were all kinds of bugs,spiders etc.
This made me laugh SO loudly because our doggy (we'll call her AB - and not just because I married a Pittsburgh guy) has epilepsy (we call it puppylepsy) and she has to take a barbiturate every day, and valium on occasion and when you said "Camel ... crack house" my immediate thought was, " ... hmmmm .. I wonder what the street value is and whether Nicole would want to buy some ... ".

I'm sorry. That probably makes no sense whatsoever unless you're in my head.
:D

FieryRedhead
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FieryRedhead »

Did anyone else notice that in her Instagram promoting her newest video (Lipstick Declutter Show-off I think), she said it's long so "grab an adult diaper?" Really?! How crass and full of yourself is it possible to be?

Not to mention, when did these "gurus" stop striving for shorter videos? It seems they used to at least fake-apologize if they videos were longer than 10 minutes, now they seem to take a perverse pride in 20+ plus videos (with questionable content at that!).

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”