Continue here :tu:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old, Despicable and Greasy (YWP) Part 7

Post by beached_up »

I agree...........she likes to live this life and make us think she is rich and throws money around like it grows on trees, only shops at the big high end places when she ended up getting her couch from Value City and furnishes her home from Home Goods and Marshalls. Hey, I am not knocking those places but NICOLE TRIED to have us believe she has money to spare and then some. She wants to be Jaclyn Hill and she's not. Jaclyn throws money away on expensive makeup, clothes and shoes. Nicole, you're not that person.

She had all these big plans she was going greys and blush. I don't see any blush......it was I.....I...I......I.....I want.....She has been so distracted by this obsession of decorating her home a certain way, her channel has suffered and it's all I hear about on SC. I am debating about unfollowing her, it's just stupid nonsense BUT part of me doesn't want to because she always has some sort of train wreck you want to see.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

:FU:

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

She must be overjoyed that she has more threads here than Kathleen , Marlena, and melmphs.
:FU:

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

I find it so sad that she's reached a point where she can't even eat dinner with her family without snapping it. :(

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

Reposting since I posted to the previous thread after it was closed :(

I googled shopping addictions and found this video:

They specifically point out women are addicted to buying clothes, housewares, and beauty products. So basically she has to own 20 bralettes (when she admits to wearing the same sweatpants every day), goes to Home Goods 3 times a week, and beauty products, well ha, ya know.

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

the Pacifica hand cream scents ARENT new, been around for a while now. sad these companies send her PR and she doesn't know crap about the company.

gossipfox
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipfox »

I don't understand how she can buy all the stuff she does but they eat dinner off of paper plates...

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

LMAO because she is busy buying 1577688746 back ups of everything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: can't afford dinnerware.

pewdiepie
Learner
Learner

Post by pewdiepie »

I can't believe I ever liked her, now she makes my skin crawl. I don't watch her YouTube videos or follow her on Instagram any more, but I do catch her Snapchats occasionally. She would be in hog heaven if she was just locked in a room full of mirrors all day. Hold on, SHE IS. You can't buy class dahling... nor steal it apparently.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Omg the paper plates! I saw that and was like "um..." I guess when you have a "mansh" you can't afford real plates.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I use paper plates because sometimes u don't feel like washing but I do have glass plates and bowls because well u need them nicole more than a flower pot or blimey trash can. I can't wait until she runs out of money so she can realize that she has a serious problem. Nicole you are a hoarder and shopaholic. You have a serious issue that can damage your family. Think about your kids for once. Don't you ever stop and see what damage you have done or are doing to your kids? They will resent you later. That is worse than not having you fucking oh darling highlighter. Get your head out of your ass nicole and be a mother for christ sake

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Her newest Jaclyn SWF: Apparently, she knew about The Blissful Body before Jaclyn did ("Over a year ago" according to camel hoe) and her favorite just happens to be the peppermint body butter, which is also Jaclyn's favorite (probably before that Marc Jacobs Daisy one came to be lol).

It's the RCMA powder all over again...
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Stellabella87
Learner
Learner

Post by Stellabella87 »

BKiddo wrote:Her newest Jaclyn SWF: Apparently, she knew about The Blissful Body before Jaclyn did ("Over a year ago" according to camel hoe) and her favorite just happens to be the peppermint body butter, which is also Jaclyn's favorite (probably before that Marc Jacobs Daisy one came to be lol).

It's the RCMA powder all over again...
I noticed that too!

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

"i was supposed to film the brush cleaning video that I've been promising for months now but I'm gonna film swatches of these Morphe eye shadows instead that I'll probably either forget about or use for the same tutorial look I film every.freaking.time." is what she should have said.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

As a nail blogger/swatcher it disgust me to see her yellow nails. I have never see any nails like this before, not even from swatchers that get a ton of nail polishes.

Also why the hell is she using the Morphe MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES if she has no makeup on?? that is a waste and not an honest review. :FU:
And that bathroom closet full of shit it is an embarrassment. I remember that video when she showed that Fresh shower gel that was over a year ago!
She seriously has issues, I know its obvious but this is bad :o

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I really can't stand how she determines whether or not she likes a product by the way it swatches. I have some MAC blushes that swatch dry af but they look gorgeous applied to the face. Come on Nicole, you freelance RIGHT? You should know this. She actually showed us swatches of two lipsticks she didn't like but said, well I didn't try them on but... ugh.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Oh she was going on about the Milani lip treatments lmao.....HollieEatsLipstick already talked about those in December I think. She has no clue what's new and what's not. She just squeals when PR is sent to her. She coddles it for a few days and tosses it with the pile of other stuff that will never see the light of day in a video. 8-)

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Like the other day she said she was staring for like half an hour to her MAC blush palette...I mean who the fack do that?
I bet that's what she does all day, stare at her hoarding, that is really sad and pathetic! :FU:

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

gossipfox wrote:I don't understand how she can buy all the stuff she does but they eat dinner off of paper plates...
I suspect it's hard for Tony to wash dishes since he only has one arm. You know she's not doing any housework.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”