Old, Despicable and Greasy (YWP) Part 7

Livelifeclean
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old, Despicable and Greasy (YWP) Part 7

Post by Livelifeclean »

She is aawwnn snap complaining and making excuses again. Her body is soooo tired ? From two whole days of work ? Wow. Just, wow. And yes bitch, you don't film on a regular basis, and you keep saying that to some people you still upload a lot in comparison... not if you are keeping up with the other beauty gurus your so jealous of !!!! You go ahead and keep thinking that while your channel continues to go down hill. Oh, and Friday is her birthday, and they are going out to dinner so she may not upload. Puh-leese. What are you, fucking 5 years old ? Planning a day at Chuckie Cheeses ? In the real adult world, people work on their birthdays. And even if you don't have a job, like you camel hoe.. if you got out of bed before late afternoon, you would have plenty of time to film and edit before dinner.

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

I can't believe how different she used to be in those early videos! I feel so bad for her children that their mother has become a walking meme to fit in with young youtubers instead of being herself.

toothfairy1010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toothfairy1010 »

wow. yea the "plate" aka denture explains it. it is also probaby why she touches her mouth so much, so that we dont look at her teeth. but you can still see that it is a FULL denture nicole, not just a few in the back you nitwit. and the hand there draws MORE attention. good job!

the hoarding of the polishes is just so over the top its disgusting. 98% of it will go bad and never be used. Hey nicole, maybe donate MOST of it to womens shelters so that women who have nothing can feel good about little things.

manny, kat, and patrick are away with benefit. patricks snaps yesterday showed all of them doing photo shoots. it looked adorable. i am sure camel-hoe is dripping with envy. well nicole, people who actually put time, effort, and work in get opportunities like that! Manny & patrick just went to hawaii twice last month - once with tarte & once with benefit i believe. Nicole must be wishing and praying to get invited somewhere soon!

and the picture of her old teeth :rofl:

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

toothfairy1010 wrote:wow. yea the "plate" aka denture explains it. it is also probaby why she touches her mouth so much, so that we dont look at her teeth. but you can still see that it is a FULL denture nicole, not just a few in the back you nitwit. and the hand there draws MORE attention. good job!

the hoarding of the polishes is just so over the top its disgusting. 98% of it will go bad and never be used. Hey nicole, maybe donate MOST of it to womens shelters so that women who have nothing can feel good about little things.

manny, kat, and patrick are away with benefit. patricks snaps yesterday showed all of them doing photo shoots. it looked adorable. i am sure camel-hoe is dripping with envy. well nicole, people who actually put time, effort, and work in get opportunities like that! Manny & patrick just went to hawaii twice last month - once with tarte & once with benefit i believe. Nicole must be wishing and praying to get invited somewhere soon!

Please tell me your username is because of her teeth :rofl:

sukitupbuttercup01
Learner
Learner

Post by sukitupbuttercup01 »

toothfairy1010 wrote:wow. yea the "plate" aka denture explains it. it is also probaby why she touches her mouth so much, so that we dont look at her teeth. but you can still see that it is a FULL denture nicole, not just a few in the back you nitwit. and the hand there draws MORE attention. good job!

The fact all her imaginary friends are getting product collabs with huge companies, vacations, and full houses of the furniture she frantically tries to buy generic versions of....is the sole reason I think she seems so bitter and uninterested in her recent nail collabs with these small indie brands. She doesn't even mention them except a day or 2 before they go on sale, then swatches them all for ig, and it's never to be heard of again. She's embarrassed and it's painfully obvious she feels above the brands that's she's working with. She acted like a spoiled kid, who just got something they didn't want for Christmas, when she described her last nail collection on snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Omg her new Coach purse looks like something little girls carry their fake makeup and dolls in. She seriously paid $100+ for that? *facepalm*

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

With all of the money this ding dong has blown on candles, makeup she didn't need, an ugly purse . . . she could have hired a cleaning crew to handle the old house. I'd love to know why it took them so long. I am not a great housekeeper but it has never taken me more than a day to clean up a place we moved out of.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

I noticed when she was showing what she got at Ulta, she says "I grabbed..." such and such product. Not I BOUGHT. Yeah we know you like to get that 5 finger discount Nicole!

chaneen1
Learner
Learner

Post by chaneen1 »

Her and that bag :roll: . Every single time she says "holo" I want to scratch her eyes out!

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Omg I know ack it's not hooooloooo

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Random thought...... will we see a $1000 make up haul as it's Nicole's birthday on Friday? Her mum normally spends over a $1000 on her for her birthday (and her 'aunt' too)..... this is going to be extremely interesting...... I'm betting we won't see a massive 'haul' ...she'll make an excuse saying her mum is spending money on the basement conversion instead of Nicole's birthday present.....Isn't she due in court soon? xxx
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

This bitch just said she'd PayPal anyone who finds and buys the tote size in that Coach bag!!! You know her minions will be on the lookout now, and they'll buy it for her. Will they ever see the money? NOPE!

Livelifeclean
Learner
Learner

Post by Livelifeclean »

Yep. Stupid, undeserving bitch is begging for more shit on Snap Chat. And what the fuck is Hole-ough ? God, she's is soooo stupid. Nicole !! We know you read here. I'll help you, it's pronounced "Hallow" for hallow-graphic. I know it's spelled Holo, but surely even a special snowflake like yourself can figure that out. And you spent, what, $200 on yourself ?? For your birthday ? Newsflash Nicole, your ALWAYS spending money on yourself. So that makes birthday gifts to yourself not special. Another indication she is still stealing..... in almost every Haul (including today) she claims to have grabbed the wrong one. I'm sorry, when I spend $20+ dollars on a brow pencil, I'm damn sure what I'm buying. But, if you are quickly shoving it in your pocket or purse, you might accidently grab the wrong style, color, etc. What, did Tony point out the begging... so you quickly typed I'll PayPal you ? She truly makes me ill

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:
This bitch just said she'd PayPal anyone who finds and buys the tote size in that Coach bag!!! You know her minions will be on the lookout now, and they'll buy it for her. Will they ever see the money? NOPE!
I literally came here to rant about that!! all for an ugly holo (also have I been saying this wrong my whole life or does she just say it weird? I say "hollow") bag? anyway, out of all the coach bags, THAT was the one she chose. it isn't too bad if it was just the wristlet, but as a huge purse, that holo is overwhelming!!!

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

ihateliars01 wrote:Watched another old vid & here in this one she repeatedly says her skin is dry. Skin changes over time but based on the products she was using she was probably over drying her skin. In terms of the products, nearly all drug store or affordable (more proof that YT $$ & free products change what these people use) & she had the Mario Badesco drying lotion - she probably still has it somewhere in her hoard. Anyway you guys will love the last blooper in the video....

That's what I mentioned some threads back...says she's dry now oily. My skin changed as well but because I am getting older. She lies over the smallest things for no reason.

I was going to say, she has not mentioned her nail collab much.....she seems uninterested. I guess it can't compare to those trips with Tarte or UD. :rofl:

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:I noticed when she was showing what she got at Ulta, she says "I grabbed..." such and such product. Not I BOUGHT. Yeah we know you like to get that 5 finger discount Nicole!
That's totally what I was going to say. She said she "grabbed a couple nail polishes at CVS" but they are in the Ulta bag. Sorry camel but using the term "grabbing" with your record sounds a little five-fingerish. And you didn't get a bag from CVS for them?

Plus why the efffffff do you need MORE polish?!

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

If she ever stole from my ulta in would lock her in and call the cops. Jail time for you thief!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

auntiflo13 wrote:Random thought...... will we see a $1000 make up haul as it's Nicole's birthday on Friday? Her mum normally spends over a $1000 on her for her birthday (and her 'aunt' too)..... this is going to be extremely interesting...... I'm betting we won't see a massive 'haul' ...she'll make an excuse saying her mum is spending money on the basement conversion instead of Nicole's birthday present.....Isn't she due in court soon? xxx
Her court date is tomorrow!

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Wow and she's going hog wild spending money... How irresponsible...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mantis_in_lace
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mantis_in_lace »

First time poster, been trying to catch up on all the threads new to GG.
YWP definitely strikes me as a shopping addiction person. Not just the known theft, but I bet she returns stuff all the time.
Anyone who works in retail knows those ladies that buy the newest thing and then brings it back a week later. Not just highend stuff but cheap stuff too.
While I don't think she does it with makeup since she is such a hoarder, I could see her doing with her clothes/cardigans/bralettes. Since she is always in the same tops on SC or her robe.
I always tolerated her on YT, then started following her on SC, and that is where I realized what a problem she has.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”