Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here, if you want the thread name changed, shoot me a PM and let me know :tu:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JailbirdCamel(Young, Wild and Polished~Part 5

Post by grav3yardtrash »

She will be so pleased to learn she has a part 5 now
:FU:

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

grav3yardtrash wrote:She will be so pleased to learn she has a part 5 now
She should really be thanking us!

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

So she said she bought 3 but in one of her recent snaps when she was saying if you don't get it you don't have a life, she said she has 5. So which is it? You can't even keep your lies straight for one day Nicole?

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

I don't get why she keeps swatching it? Why not wear it? I get that she doesn't go anywhere but even on days I don't really go anywhere I'll throw some makeup on mostly because I have it--I should wear it! I'm the biggest ywp defender but this whole thing was weird today...I'm hoping tony was going to the mall anyway and it was just good timing for her,

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

I kid you not I just placed a MAC order for replacement items that total $54 and I was trying to decide if I REALLY needed them. Of course I did *grin* but this was replenishing, I can't imagine buying $100 worth of the same powder!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somebody Sedate Me.

whyamiwatchingyt
Talker
Talker

Post by whyamiwatchingyt »

I am officially done with her. I unsubbed from all but snap chat to hate watch. I can't even do that. The STUPID miranda impressions are just beyond ridiculous and the fact that she HAS to shove the phone INTO her giant fucking nose just make me cringe. Nicole, you are an absolute train wreck and I hope karma smacks you so hard in your old dried up "camel". Ugh. Sorry, rant over! :rofl:

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by rocki5977 »

I can't keep up with the lies. On the green eyed video She says it's midnight. Then in a few minutes. Oh it is 3 in the morning. Watch is it. Today I got 3. Now I'm laying in bed with 5 stroking them. What's weirder. They've been coming out. But Not one word till some snap by someoneb else last night. Couldn't make plans till last minute? They've been coming out for a bit

smile!

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

That highlighter looked so chunky and even emphasized the pores on her hand. Yah no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Have you noticed that she's always begging people to tweet her over the dumbest shit?

"I'm almost at the mall. Tweet me and tell me where we should park."

"You guys tweet me and tell me if you think Emma looks like Rachel."

Huh? And then do people actually do it? I'm still not very active on Twitter. This must be another way to get numbers, right? Is she trying to get verified?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

truebooty wrote:Have you noticed that she's always begging people to tweet her over the dumbest shit?

Huh? And then do people actually do it? I'm still not very active on Twitter. This must be another way to get numbers, right? Is she trying to get verified?

Yes. We know Kathleen just got verified

smile!

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

I am sorry but if I was Tony I would have left her ass on the side of the road... not to mention divorced it a long time ago. He's a saint for dealing with her immaturity and ignorance.

Also what is with EVERY. SINGLE. YOUTUBER. lip syncing all of the damn time?! Like ok we get it, you know a couple words from a Beyoncé song, you are such a badass.

Oh and there are few things in this world that bother me more than her Miranda voice. I literally shiver when she speaks like her in snaps.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image<br abp="803"><br abp="804">I am sorry but if I was Tony I would have left her ass on the side of the road... not to mention divorced it a long time ago. He's a saint for dealing with her immaturity and ignorance. <br abp="805"><br abp="806">Also what is with EVERY. SINGLE. YOUTUBER. lip syncing all of the damn time?! Like ok we get it, you know a couple words from a Beyoncé song, you are such a badass. <br abp="807"><br abp="808">Oh and there are few things in this world that bother me more than her Miranda voice. I literally shiver when she speaks like her in snaps. <br abp="809"><br abp="810"><br abp="811">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't be sorry I felt the same way, he is doing her a favour, because her reckless ass doesn't have a licence, she could at least not torment him the whole way. I would have gotten out of the car and said, Drive Yourself, and walked home. She delights in tormenting her family, that evil laugh she gave when she was talking about telling Tony he would be taking her on a 3 hour drive @ 7am.
And much worse was the tormenting of her daughter, that was unforgivable. I love that Tony gets a notification each time she spends money, she made light of it, he didn't mean it! Whaaat, he meant it alright, for all we know SHE may be the reason he got done for check fraud, thinking he had money she had already spent. I know the bank wrote to him prior to the incident telling him the account was closed but she could have gotten the mail
and hid it from him seeing she had spent every last dime in that account. Just speculating.

LolaLovesMakeup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LolaLovesMakeup »

Melissa26m wrote:That highlighter looked so chunky and even emphasized the pores on her hand. Yah no thanks.

I agree. That highlighter looked terrible. The Laura Gellar and the Champagne Pop looked a lot smoother and creamier in consistency. The MAC looked like it settled right into the lines on the back of her hand.

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

Allthelies wrote:So she said she bought 3 but in one of her recent snaps when she was saying if you don't get it you don't have a life, she said she has 5. So which is it? You can't even keep your lies straight for one day Nicole?
She has a mountain of makeup!! Why does she need five?!?

She's probably going to sell them on eBay for twice their worth. :?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Just watched her 18 minutes snap story... Oh my God, this woman is exhausting to everyone around her. Her poor daughter and her poor husband... She seriously needs to grow up.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

YTersSnapsCentral

Post by YTersSnapsCentral »

If Tony snapped and whacked her one day all we would need to do is show the judge her snapstories to confirm it was justifiable. She is THE worst.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Old Nicole is going to completely lose her shit now Tati mentioned her in her empties video ........... oh JEEZ! Wait for it !x (Tati was talking about Seche Vite and then said she ought to use the one that Nicole from YWP uses!)
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

rocki5977 wrote:
truebooty wrote:Have you noticed that she's always begging people to tweet her over the dumbest shit?

Yes. We know Kathleen just got verified

smile!
How do you get verified, and what does it get you?

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

auntiflo13 wrote:Old Nicole is going to completely lose her shit now Tati mentioned her in her empties video ........... oh JEEZ! Wait for it !x (Tati was talking about Seche Vite and then said she ought to use the one that Nicole from YWP uses!)

She's got a new victim to SWF on!!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”