Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

LipstickOnMyTeeth wrote:Anyone else notice that Nicole was snapping constantly leading to to thanksgiving and constantly while Black Friday shopping....but never during the actual thanksgiving celebration? I wonder why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That what you do when you're trying to hide your nasty ass house from prying eyes!!!! :tu:

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

I finally made it to the end of this thread! All I can say is wowwww. I normally lurk on Kalels thread but she's so damn boring these days so I searched for Nicole to see if she was on here at all since she had been starting to irritate me for a while with her attitude and boy, I was not let down!

I'll just leave this little gem for you lovely ladies lol Image

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

caro_lina
Learner
Learner

Post by caro_lina »

finally posting on this thread after lurking foreverrrrrrr

this might be like a me thing but is anyone else annoyed by how she's feels the need to use all 10 seconds on snapchat for her stories? like thats why she zooms in on her face and says something weird? because she needs to use allllllllll 10 seconds and that makes?? no sense?? and it irritates me greatly when im on her snapchat and its obvious she has nothing left to say so she does something dumb but like its not that hard to just stop recording? you don't have to use up all the time?? i've seen snaps where she literally uses 5 seconds to say something and you can see her trying to figure out what to do for the remaining time. this isn't pressing i just get annoyed lmao

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

caro_lina wrote:finally posting on this thread after lurking foreverrrrrrr

this might be like a me thing but is anyone else annoyed by how she's feels the need to use all 10 seconds on snapchat for her stories? like thats why she zooms in on her face and says something weird? because she needs to use allllllllll 10 seconds and that makes?? no sense?? and it irritates me greatly when im on her snapchat and its obvious she has nothing left to say so she does something dumb but like its not that hard to just stop recording? you don't have to use up all the time?? i've seen snaps where she literally uses 5 seconds to say something and you can see her trying to figure out what to do for the remaining time. this isn't pressing i just get annoyed lmao

I totally agree with you!
Nicole, your life is not that fu&#*ng important or interesting to have that many seconds!
You're not educating anyone at all!
Your snaps is always of your closeup face, which honestly is not a pleasant thing to look at!
I was skipping your snaps, that's how boring and stupid they are, I did caught part of a snap where you said something about "own juices" because you have no water I bet you were talking of something related to water and the combination of those and because it's you I KNOW for sure it was something DISGUSTING like you are. And that you're going to cut your mom even if she birth you??! Not even joking with my own siblings I will ever talk about my mom like that. NOT EVEN JOKING!
If she was making fun of you not having water I knew it was a simple innocent comment.

You really need to take a break from snapchat, there is no NEED to be on it all the time.
No need to make stories that are over 500 seconds and it is all trash irrelevant shit!

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

I can't think of many things that are more annoying than her snaps. But I live for funny statements like today:
Nicole: "I have the mentality of a toddler."
Hilarious. That's not news to nobody girl!

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

Anyone notice on her SC how she said that they have no water but yet she considered boiling 60 gallons of it on the stove and dump it in the bath tub? Then she continues to say how she has NO water, not just hot water, but NO water. Where she going to get water then? Bottled water from the store? Like.. how is she so dumb?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Karma's a bitch YWP! :tu:

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

Why does she always talk about "soaking in her own juices"? She is so disgusting! No one wants to hear about that. :FU:

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

I always wonder if my sense of humor is just WAY different but damn she grosses me out with all that talk.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

tellmemore wrote:It's a lack of class. She thinks she's cool to show off and act like a dude or like a comedian. I love the nightmare blue eyeshadow she used today on snap. If she knew anything about makeup, it's dark eye OR dark lips. Not BOTH. It was done so terribly I tried getting some screenshots but I couldn't get it. But one eye went above the crease and the other eye didn't. Lol it looked like she did the no mirror makeup challenge.

Agree .....that bright idea for a makeup look today was friggen hideous

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

tellmemore wrote:It's a lack of class. She thinks she's cool to show off and act like a dude or like a comedian. I love the nightmare blue eyeshadow she used today on snap. If she knew anything about makeup, it's dark eye OR dark lips. Not BOTH. It was done so terribly I tried getting some screenshots but I couldn't get it. But one eye went above the crease and the other eye didn't. Lol it looked like she did the no mirror makeup challenge.

Oh god if its anything like when she does winged eyeliner I'm in for a treat!

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

deeeeznutz wrote:Why does she always talk about "soaking in her own juices"? She is so disgusting! No one wants to hear about that. :FU:
The answer is SWF related as usualImage

Desi Perkins and Katy made up the phrase "stewing in my own juices" when they are sitting around in sweats bumming around and they've since relentlessly said "stewing" for short. Camel face actually almost said "stewing" then changed it to "'soaking' in my own juices"

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

She is soooo gross. She can't do makeup and her lips look like a beak of a bird when she puts a dark lip on. It's like she is an ostrich not a camel

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
deeeeznutz wrote:Why does she always talk about "soaking in her own juices"? She is so disgusting! No one wants to hear about that. :FU:
The answer is SWF related as usual

Desi Perkins and Katy made up the phrase "stewing in my own juices" when they are sitting around in sweats bumming around and they've since relentlessly said "stewing" for short. Camel face actually almost said "stewing" then changed it to "'soaking' in my own juices"

I should have known she was creepy fangirling someone again! Ugh whenever she gets new "material" thats whats behind it. No originality whatsoever with this one.

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

Why don't they have any water?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

"I was feeling dark and sexual today" A direct quote from her IG. Sexual is a word she has started using to describe several nail polishes.
"Soaking in my own juices" "Show me your camels" In my experience, people who talk about sex all the time, ain't getting any!!! This one exposed shoulder thing she does with her tshirts is so 80's. She sees herself as a highly attractive, highly sexed woman. Ahh no. Damn, doesn't she cake on that foundation, and she's still wearing that stinky old beanie, didn't she say a week ago she had texted her hairstylist saying we are doing something
different on Saturday? Granted, she didn't say which Saturday. Oh and how could I have almost forgotten that famous snapchat quote when she was staying in LA with Patrick and Manny, "I LOVE DICK" and she wasn't talking about a man called Richard.

YTersSnapsCentral

Post by YTersSnapsCentral »

Did anyone get screenshots of her two instagram pics she deleted? I am blocked and cant see her stuff. :tu:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

YTersSnapsCentral wrote:Did anyone get screenshots of her two Instagram pics she deleted? I am blocked and cant see her stuff. :tu:
I didn't but one was a screenshot of a Nikkietutorial tweet saying that she was not buying the KylieLip set and YWP just posted that alike saying she was doing the same as they were dupes of Colourpop lippies
The next post was just the shades from Colourpop that are very similar Kylie's colors.

I don't know why she’s making a big deal out of it because people were complaining on her posts.

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

Pretty sure her moms a nurse and she prob makes a decent wage. I'm gonna take a gander and say the house is going into her moms name thus the reason she's getting her own basement room. Her mom seems in fine health according to her snaps so I'm assuming she was wanting the get a place and whoever owns Nicole's house wants them out so momma ywp came to the rescue!
Also, anyone else find it funny that she NEEEVVEERR snaps anywhere in her house besides her beauty room yet she doesn't even live in this house yet and has already snapped all over the damn place there! Sorry if anyone else has discussed this but I'm hella behind on this feed with tapatalk screwing me over every other day!

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

tellmemore wrote:I would not be snapping my house like that if I were her. Too many creeps out there in the world. Especially having a daughter. It's bad enough people know when to break in since the parents sleep all day when the kids are at school.
She mentioned she lives in between 2 corn fields, she shows her family leaving and who's in the car and the best was when the other day she said Emma was home ALONE !!! Gasp !!!!
She needs to pay more attention to keeping her kids safe.

AMEN. She gives way too much information out to thousands of strangers when all you need is to have one whack job in there among the rest that shouldn't know that stuff because it gives them ideas. I wish she at least had the common sense god gave a goat sometimes but thats asking too much I know.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”