Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

Thusa423
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by Thusa423 »

I'm legit repulsed by the greasy that is her hair. Omg I gasped when she took the beanie off. I just wanna give her some shampoo and a bucket of water! Grime City!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paintednotpolished
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by paintednotpolished »

For someone who loves their baths so much why is it so damn hard for her to wash her hair?! I swear I would feel like my skin was crawling if I ran around like she does.

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

Did she dye her hair darker? Or maybe it looks that way because she wears that damn beanie so much that I can't remember her hair color anymore. Either way it looks like she used that colored hair spray for men to try to hide their baldness

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

Her hair looks gross. Also I love how she went from definitely filming 3 videos to filming 2 and then to filming just 1- the GRWM that no one wants to see. Oh and the she's not gonna post til tomorrow. Way to go Nicole, you're a sad excuse of a YouTuber.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

tellmemore wrote:She should do a better social experiment and try decent parenting skills instead. Lol.

LOL

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

I think the beanie is ready to walk away on its own at this point. It's filthy and molded to her head so it's seen too much and wants to get away I figure!

Tellmeaboutitstud
Learner
Learner

Post by Tellmeaboutitstud »

Are people really interested in what she bought at Target & her recipes? What is her target audience? I think it's weird to see a more mature woman pander to children on YouTube. Hell, when I see someone in their 20's do it it confuses me.
I'm not going to be able to watch her snaps everyday I will lose my damn mind with all her blabbering!

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

I also think it looks like she used dark spray to cover her grays, but knowing her she just used the "amreazy method" and slapped some brown eyeshadow around her hairline and her greasy hair held it in place.
I can't even lie. She hardly shocks me anymore but when she showed up on my screen with her hair filled with grease it was a new low. Lady....I can smell your scalp through my screen. And you've got the nerve to even act surprised that your phones camera is always dirty....its oil from you damn head!

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

She said she hasn't started Christmas shopping yet but she literally cannot go a day without buying something for herself. Whether it's Bath and Body Works candles, shoes, Homegoods, MAC, various other makeup orders, or a freaking yogurt haul! She is so self centered, I feel bad for her kids.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

tellmemore wrote:So guys I watched it. OMG
If I wasn't warned ahead of time I would have been shocked seeing that. That's a head of grease of several days of not washing. It's so thick. I can just imagine the smell. The strands were so greasy they looked like spike sections of grease. Omg YES the poor beanie I think it's gonna run away too!!!! OMG I'm grossed out. Now WHY would anyone want to post that humiliation ? Oh I know because she doesn't care. She's down at that level.
OMG I feel nautious. Seriously. I hope the beanie is two times smaller with balls hanging off everywhere today because that'll mean she actually washed it lol
But I don't think so. I'm sure those balls were from her hood rubbing it.
All u have to say if you guys made me lmao with all the posts. I went to sleep and checked it before I wake up my sleeping angel and OMG I'm dying. You guys made my day.

I am pretty sure that she said her hair was wet.

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

It annoys me beyond all words that she was SCREAMING at Emma to shut up. I mean, people teach their own kids to not say that and she is LITERALLY screaming! I can't even with this woman anymore.

robotdisco
Learner
Learner

Post by robotdisco »

Despite the fact that I don't really trust her reviews on nail polish sometimes, I really wish she would just go back to doing just nails. She has such nice nails and she is talented. It's how she got started, it's why people started to like her in the beginning and now she treats it like it's not nearly as important as makeup.. she's just sticking with what makes her more popular.
Also, didn't she say she'd do a nail polish collection? Just another empty promise..

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Just watched her new GRWM,

1. Back when I used to like her, I used to think using frosty white on your entire lid was the norm. So I did it, and it was so unflattering on me and later I realized, when I watched one video where she just used a pale gold, that it was very unflattering on her too.

2. Warm neutrals on the lid and crease AND yellow gold in the inner corner? SMH

3. She literally did the go-to look she does in 75% of her videos, and that was the UD palette with Gwen Stefani. Like, seriously? That thing has blue, purple, yellow and a bunch of different colors in it and you went with THAT?

4. Ya'll are wondering why she keeps doing nothing but GRWMs and the monthly favorites video, but the truth is GRWMs just suit her lazy lifestyle so well: They're the easy thing to do when you're just wanting to put makeup on yourself, only you'll put a camera to your face and talk about what you're using.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

Are her peeps watching the GRWM's to listen to her talk? Cause they surely can't be learning anything. I just don't get who's clicking on those vids at this point all her techniques are the same. The inner corner and the crease never changes. I don't get it.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

You can tell how insignificant her channel is to her:
- no dedication on editing
-no efforts in changing her lights
-she needs and upgrade on camera ( too much out of focus in her latest GRWM)
I guess a really HD camera is too scary for her.
get better lights to fade out any imperfection like many others do :rofl:

on this video you can really tell how bad that nose ring thing look on her, along with the beanie and the shirt

At least Tati, Jaclyn, admit that they dress up just for the camera from the waist up, and that's ok, but this poor excuse of a youtuber just cant get it together!

VerucaSeaSalt

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

I'm mystified as to how in the world she has so many subscribers. And they LOVE her?! I have never made it through one of her videos without putting it on mute,her snapchats...I can't. She is just a mess of a human being. And that's the image she consciously CHOOSES to put out into the world. I'd be mortified. That's all I have to judge you on,boo,and I am not impressed. If any of her devoted camel toed horde is lurking...explain the appeal. Seriously. No tea,no shade. Tell me why you enjoy this person so very much. I will concede that she is very good at answering questions/comments on her YT and IG from what I've seen. But otherwise..nope. Don't get it.

VerucaSeaSalt

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

I must add that I do love her nail vids. But there are a buttload of videos out there that get to the damn point and don't ramble endlessly. Ok now I'm done.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

her makeup is the same EVERY time :o :o :o

what is it with her Jeffree Star ass kissing......... it is so obvious

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Ok, wtf! She said that she is doing an indie nail polish brands faves video on snap today and was debating on even uploading it because one or two of the companies don't have the polish in stock. Then she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything".

1. Mmmk, then why would it matter if they're in stock or not? I understand people may want to buy them but do you actually think there's going to be this MASSIVE rush of people simply based off your video?! Talk about thinking super highly of yourself there camel toe.

2. Second if you are not getting paid then it really shouldn't matter that they aren't fully stocked. Why wouldn't you just do the video regardless?! There's going to be a ton of brands in there. So what if one or two aren't fully stocked.

Something smells fishy to me....

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image

Ok, wtf! She said that she is doing an indie nail polish brands faves video on snap today and was debating on even uploading it because one or two of the companies don't have the polish in stock. Then she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything".

1. Mmmk, then why would it matter if they're in stock or not? I understand people may want to buy them but do you actually think there's going to be this MASSIVE rush of people simply based off your video?! Talk about thinking super highly of yourself there camel toe.

2. Second if you are not getting paid then it really shouldn't matter that they aren't fully stocked. Why wouldn't you just do the video regardless?! There's going to be a ton of brands in there. So what if one or two aren't fully stocked.

Something smells fishy to me....

She's lying as usual!!!!! AND.....She's full of shit

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”