youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by youtubeisfun »

tellmemore wrote:
Please don't get he information confused and distorted. She NEVER said a few years down the road. Actually she didn't say when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She absolutely did say when, that it's a few years down the road.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

youtubeisfun wrote:
tellmemore wrote:
Please don't get he information confused and distorted. She NEVER said a few years down the road. Actually she didn't say when.

She absolutely did say when, that it's a few years down the road.
If I am not wrong she said in two years when she retires

gurufan1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan1234 »

tellmemore wrote:
gurufan1234 wrote:yes, she drives me nuts. but, i don't agree with bashing/judging her for when her mother moves in. she said that it will be a few years down the road when she retires. maybe her mom has health issues? who knows the circumstances! we don't know everything. i'm a "grown ass woman" and i'd let my mom move in with me in a heart beat if circumstances called for it.

Since you're defending her you won't even see the point that she is an opportunist and there's NO WAY in hell that RIGHT AFTER A FORECLOSURE , she's getting a mortgage. I was a loan officer for a subprime mortgage lender and believe me , she didn't get the loan on her own. We ALL knew she had something behind it. Part speculation part common sense.

You're right a parent should move in IF circumstances call for it. It's beyond obvious it's for Nicole's well being. She couldn't do it on her own and she is merging lives with her mom to make it happen.

Seems as tho your a fan of Nicole's coming on here to defend her.

No, not a fan. Used to be though, until she changed. And I'm not getting information confused or distorted. She said on snapchat, it's a few years down the road.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

here we go again... she said that her page (or her channel) are for beauty purposes only.
YET she is asking people to pray for Tony's aunt who got diagnosed with cancer....Really Nicole? after that rant you did on Paris?

PS: I do wish Tony's aunt all the best during this difficult time, it does really suck.
Fu*! :FU: Cancer!

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
mascaralovingme wrote:Why the hell is she always tired and or sick? She does like NOTHING!!!
Because she's abusing some substance?
I don't know what her deal is but she's so sickly and lethargic its strange! I've seen her spend what seems like all day in that room snapping and she goes on and on about how absolutely whipped she is. The staying up until crazy hours like 4 am etc. and the not getting anything done and making excuses for not doing videos. She needs some structure in her routine to say the least. Girlfriend needs a daily planner or something I don't know!

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

mascaralovingme wrote:
lookawayitstragic wrote:
mascaralovingme wrote:Why the hell is she always tired and or sick? She does like NOTHING!!!
Because she's abusing some substance?
I don't know what her deal is but she's so sickly and lethargic its strange! I've seen her spend what seems like all day in that room snapping and she goes on and on about how absolutely whipped she is. The staying up until crazy hours like 4 am etc. and the not getting anything done and making excuses for not doing videos. She needs some structure in her routine to say the least. Girlfriend needs a daily planner or something I don't know!
Oh she's got planners don't you worry. She hoards them too. She just doesn't have a clue how to use them. LOL!!!!

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

Post by touchmymeow »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
Because she's abusing some substance?[/quote]

Na, the only thing she's abusing is her face with her terrible makeup application Image

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

She can't plan worth shit. I hate hypocrites

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

So on today's snapcrap she's carrying on about how terrible the Born this way foundation is ......YET she continues to wear it!! Like are they paying her to wear that shit .... So stupid
And she is kissing Jefree Stars ass as hard as she possibly can ..... Probably wants them to send her free shit cause we know thieves hate paying for stuff LOL!!!!

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

mascaralovingme wrote:I don't see her as someone that does things because it's mutually beneficial and thats why I've commented on her mom being part of the home purchase. I'm not alone in thinking the whole thing is suspect and since this is a gossip site heres where I talk/care about it. Honestly if there is one thing most of us can agree on its that Nicole ain't Mother Theresa! She's in most things for number ONE.

I also happen to love all the music she plays in the car but feel its a waste of time devoting snaps to it like daily. There's a big difference between judging someone on the kind of music they listen to and expressing that one kind of music isn't your personal preference. Thats all I've seen expressed here and it didn't bother me a bit as a rap lover.
I think its kind of odd that you call the music comments dumb and say who cares about the new house details and then go into what you do care about like everything else people want to talk about isn't worth discussing. I think it is and I hope it continues because I like this being a place anyone can discuss whatever they like. Some things I agree with and some I don't but I don't think anyone is being just plain dumb or think who cares when someone talks about whats going on with Nicole.
Woah. Chillll.

I don't think she's Mother Theresa at all, lets be real. My point with her mom living there is that maybe her mom needs it, that's all.

I feel like it's a waste too in regards how much she snaps her rapping. Someone made a comment about her being dumb because she listens to shitty rap music - I was referring to that. We don't have to all like the same music, that was just simply my point. .

I never said who cares about the house details - I meant in regards to her mom, because her mom is an innocent bystander in all this.

And I did not mean to make that post to seem that I meant what I think matters and what everyone else thinks doesn't. Not my intentions. I like hearing what everyone says about her, because frankly, I can't stand her anymore. So, I apologize if my post came off that way.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I just wish she would quit youtube because she isn't a beauty guru. Her advice is not professional and she can't apply makeup. She looks horrible with it on. Companies need to stop enabling her hoarding. Stop sending her stuff. Her channel is slowly dying because of snap chat

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Snapchat is not her friend! I already had issues with her but watching her snaps sealed the deal!!

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

What is with all the white frosty eye shadow she puts around her eye.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Is that purple sweater inside out LOL!!! If not it sure as hell looks like it is

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

theone wrote:What is with all the white frosty eye shadow she puts around her eye.
She's a professional MUA ....she has a kit and everything...didn't you know hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

theone wrote:What is with all the white frosty eye shadow she puts around her eye.
She's trying to look like frosty the snowman 365 days a year LOL ! Actually, tonight I was bored and decided to watch one of her older mega hauls including products from Napolean Perdis that she raved about (but I haven't seen her use the products since that video).I decided to look and see if NP was available in Europe and found an article in the Daily Mail from May of this year saying that NP was no longer available in the USA as the California store and warehouse had closed (120 people lost their jobs) and now NP is only available in Australia , where the company was founded x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

I knew they pulled NP out of my local Ulta but wow it's gone from the US period! Didn't know that.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

mascaralovingme wrote:I knew they pulled NP out of my local Ulta but wow it's gone from the US period! Didn't know that.

Makes sense ole sticky fingers quit licking NP ass. No chance at free shit so why bother LOL

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

commonsense01 wrote:
mascaralovingme wrote:I knew they pulled NP out of my local Ulta but wow it's gone from the US period! Didn't know that.

Makes sense ole sticky fingers quit licking NP ass. No chance at free shit so why bother LOL

Can't steal it if it's not in the store!! :tu:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”