ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

LessInspired
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

Post by LessInspired »

Honestly the fact that she has even has one subscriber left after yesterday's snaps is horrifying to me.
You ladies definitely nailed the high points already and I have to agree.
1. She didn't know shit about that highlight until Amra snapped about it. She even said "you guys know way more about makeup than I do" in her HILARIOUS and DESPERATE plea for someone, anyone! to go buy her this highlighter. At least her subs are smart enough not to fall for that shit show.
2. The Emma snaps?! What the fuck?!?!?!?! She used to brag about Emma being an amazing singer and how proud she was. What, Nicole, being a good mom wasn't coming off as hip enough?! So now it's "sing it Celine!" And locker room bullying antics?! My jaw was literally on the floor. Disgusting!!
3. Thank god Kathleen finally made a public stance against her. I hope all her "friends" follow suit, a kind of domino effect.
After yesterday I'm not sure I can watch her anymore, even out of morbid curiosity. If having a snap audience makes her think her behavior is acceptable I need to think twice before continuing to give her that platform. Disgusting.

gurufan1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan1234 »

How do you know? :tu: :rofl:[/quote]

I looked on Nicole's twitter account. Nicole is still following Kathleen though.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

LessInspired wrote:Honestly the fact that she has even has one subscriber left after yesterday's snaps is horrifying to me.
You ladies definitely nailed the high points already and I have to agree.
1. She didn't know shit about that highlight until Amra snapped about it. She even said "you guys know way more about makeup than I do" in her HILARIOUS and DESPERATE plea for someone, anyone! to go buy her this highlighter. At least her subs are smart enough not to fall for that shit show.
2. The Emma snaps?! What the fuck?!?!?!?! She used to brag about Emma being an amazing singer and how proud she was. What, Nicole, being a good mom wasn't coming off as hip enough?! So now it's "sing it Celine!" And locker room bullying antics?! My jaw was literally on the floor. Disgusting!!
3. Thank god Kathleen finally made a public stance against her. I hope all her "friends" follow suit, a kind of domino effect.
After yesterday I'm not sure I can watch her anymore, even out of morbid curiosity. If having a snap audience makes her think her behavior is acceptable I need to think twice before continuing to give her that platform. Disgusting.
Forgot to mention the ungodly amount of 2nd hand embarrassment after she Swf desi and says "trying to play me" in 5-6 consecutive snaps about different things. Desi is camel faces version of urban dictionary. "So this is what all the cool kids are saying? I can do this!"
Enter snapchat.... "The Nordstrom lady tried to play me". "Preorders tried to play me". Bitch whet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LessInspired
Learner
Learner

Post by LessInspired »

@Sukitupbuttercup EXACTLY!

I've decided her subs must not know about Desi and crew. How can they and still give Nicole the time of day?! Desi makes Camel Face look like a foot. Both in personality and makeup/beauty application!

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Yeah why do people follow her. She can't do makeup and she hoards makeup. I want to just plea to the companies to not send her anymore stuff. Save it for a youtuber thag deserves it more

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

whyamiwatchingyt
Talker
Talker

Post by whyamiwatchingyt »

Does she really need ANOTHER friggin highlighter?? I don't get it. I am oily so I don't use them much. I have MaryLou and the natural Girlactik one, I think its plenty and I am really not "big" on highlighting. And correct me if I am wrong but that oh darling looks like an exact dupe for the laura gellar gilded honey one. So why do you need sooo many?? Not like it makes a difference, her makeup always looks the same, unblended and shitty. She is just a freaking hoarder and a giant piece of trash. You will get up early for makeup but not your own children? yup, TRASH.

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

New thread title ideas, guys? I'm currently drawing a blank myself, so I thought I'd throw the question out there, you've been so brilliant with these before. :tu:

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Yoldanddemolished

smile!

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Way to drive 6 hours to get 3 of the same highlighters that look the exact same as all your other highlighters. Your a genius and clearly have more money than brains....

Snicky_77
Learner
Learner

Post by Snicky_77 »

She just said on snap that she was sending one to Manny. Didn't she say earlier that she bought 2 for herself and 1 for a giveaway?? 8-)

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

Snicky_77 wrote:She just said on snap that she was sending one to Manny. Didn't she say earlier that she bought 2 for herself and 1 for a giveaway?? 8-)
It's called trying to buy friends. Good luck with that Nicole!!!! Your mailing that out to Manny a helluva lot faster than you mailed out to your giveaway winners....... you twit

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

Post by LipstickOnMyTeeth »

Tony looks like he's about to drive off a cliff

Sarcastic bitch with an affinity for anything pink and or covered in glitter.

gurufan1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan1234 »

She hasn't sent her giveaway winners their stuff yet?

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

Does anyone have any idea how much money she makes from youtube? Obviously I know nothing about her financial situation but she definitely isn't rich based on her lifestyle so how can she afford to shop the way she does?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Oh, her poor husband... driving 3 hours for a highlighter? Are you kidding me? Also from your description that snap with her daughter was horrible too. Is it on youtube yet?

I just feel so bad for her poor family...
I just really, really hate bullshit.

riotgrrl319
Learner
Learner

Post by riotgrrl319 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
gurufan1234 wrote:kathleen unfollowed her on twitter. hmmm
How do you know? :tu: :rofl:
You can look at who Kathleen is following on her Twitter Page - Old Has-been and Tarnished isn't on the list!!

TellinItLikeItIs
Informer
Informer

Post by TellinItLikeItIs »

whyamiwatchingyt wrote:Does she really need ANOTHER friggin highlighter?? I don't get it. I am oily so I don't use them much. I have MaryLou and the natural Girlactik one, I think its plenty and I am really not "big" on highlighting. And correct me if I am wrong but that oh darling looks like an exact dupe for the laura gellar gilded honey one. So why do you need sooo many?? Not like it makes a difference, her makeup always looks the same, unblended and shitty. She is just a freaking hoarder and a giant piece of trash. You will get up early for makeup but not your own children? yup, TRASH.
Yeah...I can't really get over the fact that she made her husband drive her 6 HOURS!! to get a damn highlighter. Yesterday she said "if you're not a makeup lover you probably will think I'm crazy." Bitch, please! I am a makeup lover and I still think you're crazy! And yes, Oh Darling has MULTIPLE dupes, So Hollywood by ABH, Gilded Honey by Laura Gellar, and Snow Bunny by Too Faced. I am sure she has all 3 so this whole road trip was extremely unnecessary.

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

I remember when she picked up the Laura Geller one and said that it was an incredible dupe for MAC Whisper Of Guilt - and she seemed content with that then. Since she's "gotten back into MAC", I knew she was going to go cray on the holiday collections in particular. And Amra snapping about it, well, that was obviously the motivation SWF Queen Nicole needed to drive three hours for a fucking powder. If she actually *really* cared about it, she would've known when the holiday collection became available, hit up MAC's website and ordered it to be shipped to her. Unreal that Tony even goes along with this bullshit.

Makeupgirl_31
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Makeupgirl_31 »

I love how she's sending one to Manny and he's made no mention of it on Snap...not even a "Thank you "

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Makeupgirl_31 wrote:I love how she's sending one to Manny and he's made no mention of it on Snap...not even a "Thank you "
Manny doesn't give a sh*t about her, he's too busy kissing the tail of the skirts of Queen Jac, meanwhile YWP is thirsty for the attention of any of them.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”