CoughleenLightbulb - Part 9

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

:w<3:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: CoughleenLightbulb - Part 9

Post by Callan »

Her new "beauty" room is so brown and basic, reminds me of a cupboard Harry Potter lived in with the Dursleys.

What I cannot get over is this shit, she printed all these "i love you Kathleen you're flawless" comments and made a picture of if it that she hanged.

Same schmuck who still hasn't apologized for the N word on her channel.

ImageCapture by c, on Flickr

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ I think she said YouTube made it. But I agree, the brown decor is ugly. She said she hates the white furniture? WHY? It looks a lot cleaner and minimal. The brown just looks blah... :?

velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by velvet_ribbons »

Does Danny even have a job anymore? Also, why do Youtubers feel the need to share their bathroom habits with the world? Unless you're making a dedicated video about health issues, it doesn't belong in your videos - it's that simple.

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by makeuplovr73 »

kathleenlightsssss - didn't get to reply to you before the last thread closed, but I think amy is a bigger recluse because she only leaves her house to exercise, and she doesn't go to ANY youtube events, brand trips, or just a simple vacation. Kathleen at least still does all of those things even if it's sparingly

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

velvet_ribbons wrote:Does Danny even have a job anymore? Also, why do Youtubers feel the need to share their bathroom habits with the world? Unless you're making a dedicated video about health issues, it doesn't belong in your videos - it's that simple.
Danny does have a job,

You can google the company a bit more for info. We don't know how serious or active this business is, though.

Just list the company name, please
Last edited by HeyMama on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: YTer address in link

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

KL is currently ranting on twitter about companies catering to more shades, and saying that Tarte should delay their foundation launch so that they can make deeper shades. So awkward knowing her history, and it's really obvious she's just saying that to get brownie points.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

This might be OT so forgive me but is Ylette already remarried? I heard in the video she said my sister’s husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anythingforviewss wrote:This might be OT so forgive me but is Ylette already remarried? I heard in the video she said my sister’s husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caught that. Yep looks like the man she met while married, proposed within the year, cause she's hitched again. I think It happened before New Year's eve. so tacky.. :?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

weird that she didn't match her furniture

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

It looks like Danny took her room away and she has to camp out in the living room from now on.

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ I think she said YouTube made it. But I agree, the brown decor is ugly. She said she hates the white furniture? WHY? It looks a lot cleaner and minimal. The brown just looks blah... :?
LOL that would be psychopath behavior if she had made that photo for herself with only nice youtube comments on it! :D but yes youtube made it. Lisa Eldridge recently showed the same photo that youtube made for her.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder what tomorrow's video will be. Suprised she hasn't hinted at her bday polish yet... her bday is next Saturday.. :roll:

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

Every time someone I'm subbed to uses her trash collab I have to unsub from them too. It's shocking how many people want/care to be friends with her bland ass.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I love reading the tea on Ylette. She is so trashy! Married already, smh. I feel bad for her kids with all that conflict & upheaval. You obviously don't know how to pick 'em girl!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I really wonder how Ylette's kids are doing as well. Must be really traumatic to stop seeing your dad everyday, be told that mom and dad no longer love each other, and than be forced to live with someone who's like a stranger and try to mingle with his family. Must be rough.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ColdOne wrote:I love reading the tea on Ylette. She is so trashy! Married already, smh. I feel bad for her kids with all that conflict & upheaval. You obviously don't know how to pick 'em girl!
She has her own thread which was fun, until she jumped off the social media ... she is posting nothing anywhere anymore.. it's very sketchy.. fishy? i think she is dealing with legal issues (her ex best friend she used to make the same kind of necklaces with) is suing her for copying the designs and selling them as xio-ylette soo tacky- have you seen her necklaceS? $60 for shitty looking fake gold jewelry super tacky! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
ColdOne wrote:I love reading the tea on Ylette. She is so trashy! Married already, smh. I feel bad for her kids with all that conflict & upheaval. You obviously don't know how to pick 'em girl!
She has her own thread which was fun, until she jumped off the social media ... she is posting nothing anywhere anymore.. it's very sketchy.. fishy? i think she is dealing with legal issues (her ex best friend she used to make the same kind of necklaces with) is suing her for copying the designs and selling them as xio-ylette soo tacky- have you seen her necklaceS? $60 for shitty looking fake gold jewelry super tacky! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
omg I just looked at her jewelry for the first time and it is sooooo bad. so so bad. it looks like the customized name jewelry you can buy at the state fair or something. she needs better designs and also better product photography because that website looks so cheap. I wouldn't even trust that website with my CC information if I DID want to order something.

marshmellyx3
Informer
Informer

Post by marshmellyx3 »

Omg @ kathleen's tweets about Jaclyn. Funny she cares so much about people asking about her friendship with her but can't apologize openly about the N word? This bitch.... :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In my book this looks muddy and patchy.. NOT GOOD! :?

Return to “KathleenLights”