KathleenLies--Part 8

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies--Part 8

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Yes her latest favorite drugstore blush is geared for more medium skintones- on her it looks muddy. What a beauty guru indeed.... :roll: :rofl:

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Quiet_Nights »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Yes her latest favorite drugstore blush is geared for more medium skintones- on her it looks muddy. What a beauty guru indeed.... :roll: :rofl:
Yes thanks for this! Image

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

mysticreferee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticreferee »

Who the frick saw her tweet about how we should leave the mermaid trend in 2017?? Her little fans came to her defense saying how tired they were of all these trends and has Kathleen forgotten alllll the mermaid themed shit she did this year? Is she that stupid? The tutorial, the mermaid boy eye shadow, etc....

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mysticreferee wrote:Who the frick saw her tweet about how we should leave the mermaid trend in 2017?? Her little fans came to her defense saying how tired they were of all these trends and has Kathleen forgotten alllll the mermaid themed shit she did this year? Is she that stupid? The tutorial, the mermaid boy eye shadow, etc....
I saw it. And all her minions, fans, stans, whatever- are probably pre-teens and (I hate this word-- tweens) and love all things unicorn, mermaid, sparkly etc. She's so dumb! :roll:

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker

Post by makeuplovr73 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Yes her latest favorite drugstore blush is geared for more medium skintones- on her it looks muddy. What a beauty guru indeed.... :roll: :rofl:
Yessss oh my god she needs to cut the brown blush shit out! On her it doesn't even look like blush it just looks like she's smearing mud on top of mud. You're really not supposed to be able to tell someone has contoured, and bronzer should be soooo light. Just enough to give you some color and shape your face :tu:

mysticreferee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mysticreferee »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
mysticreferee wrote:Who the frick saw her tweet about how we should leave the mermaid trend in 2017?? Her little fans came to her defense saying how tired they were of all these trends and has Kathleen forgotten alllll the mermaid themed shit she did this year? Is she that stupid? The tutorial, the mermaid boy eye shadow, etc....
I saw it. And all her minions, fans, stans, whatever- are probably pre-teens and (I hate this word-- tweens) and love all things unicorn, mermaid, sparkly etc. She's so dumb! :roll:
Lol I tweeted about all the mermaid stuff she did, I mean pure FACTS. And her little minions started coming for me. I clearly stated facts and by no means attacked or insulted her or her fans. They’re delusional and can’t handle receipts!

Also—she is one to talk about names of makeup products. For starters, Dream St. was an aesthetic mess! None of the names correlated....and her lippies? Pobrecita couldn’t even look up how to pronounce the name Rever but insisted on naming something French because “it would be cute”. Even admitted in her video she didn’t research it prior! Maybe not the best person to critique other’s naming systems LOL.

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

It's like she thinks that because shes latina, she's dark, and has medium skintone.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

laurondo wrote:
It's like she thinks that because shes latina, she's dark, and has medium skintone.
I always thought KL looked completely white. It wasn't until she mentioned that she was cuban that I was able to really notice her Latina features. Her colored ironed hair also makes her look less Latina. With her natural black curls I can see her true ethnicity. She's quite pale; I think it would be best if she stopped going after that JLO glow since JLO is actually medium, whereas I'd say KL is light skinned.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Late upload again? No info on twitter yet- back to BS lazy coughleen with the excuses... :rofl: :roll:

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Late upload again? No info on twitter yet- back to BS lazy coughleen with the excuses... :rofl: :roll:
I'm on the verge of unsubscribing to her. I haven't watched her last 5+ videos, they all look boring and the same old thing we've seen before!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

123xyz wrote:
laurondo wrote:
I always thought KL looked completely white. It wasn't until she mentioned that she was cuban that I was able to really notice her Latina features. Her colored ironed hair also makes her look less Latina. With her natural black curls I can see her true ethnicity. She's quite pale; I think it would be best if she stopped going after that JLO glow since JLO is actually medium, whereas I'd say KL is light skinned.
if she went outside once in awhile she might get a little color.
That Girl!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A high end haul now? luxury products? BORING :roll:

I miss drugstore Kathleen and not "drugstore is colourpop" Kathleen.. :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

by the way her hair looks terrible in today's video.. :? wet and crunchy?

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

How does Kathleen do "best beauty products of [month]" like every other month?? She barely leaves the house so where is she wearing these random products lol

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

ilfiore wrote:How does Kathleen do "best beauty products of [month]" like every other month?? She barely leaves the house so where is she wearing these random products lol
She says literally every product is the best if it works once for 4 hours. She is terrible at reviews. She's lucky that she's beautiful; her naturally pleasing features are saving her channel.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

I read on r/BGC that she supposedly tweeted in defense of Tarte's shade range for the new shape tape foundation. No screen shots, though.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kknope wrote:I read on r/BGC that she supposedly tweeted in defense of Tarte's shade range for the new shape tape foundation. No screen shots, though.
I checked her twitter and there doesn't seem to be any tarte related tweets.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Her hair looks so bleghh in her Sephora/Ulta haul. It totally makes me think of those mop-like dogs. :') Girl, just cut that shit off and start afresh! I'm glad she's dyed her hair darker, because it looks so much better imo.. But it'd look even better if it'd be collarbone or boob length.

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Post by DreamyCat »

123xyz wrote:
kknope wrote:I read on r/BGC that she supposedly tweeted in defense of Tarte's shade range for the new shape tape foundation. No screen shots, though.
I checked her twitter and there doesn't seem to be any tarte related tweets.
[tweet][/tweet]

ilikemyteasweet
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikemyteasweet »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Her hair looks so bleghh in her Sephora/Ulta haul. It totally makes me think of those mop-like dogs. :') Girl, just cut that shit off and start afresh! I'm glad she's dyed her hair darker, because it looks so much better imo.. But it'd look even better if it'd be collarbone or boob length.
Agreed. I think copying it off and including some layers would give her some much needed volume, body, and dimension. I bet she won’t cut it since it’s her security blanket though.

Return to “KathleenLights”