KathleenLies--Part 8

musika1218
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies--Part 8

Post by musika1218 »

Delet This wrote:I think she could have gotten cheap gifts and still have them be thoughtful or cool.

For instance I'm surprised Danny or her mom or sister didn't give her a gift from the "kids" like a warm throw from the dogs so they can all snuggle together. Tiffany makes an infinity symbol line and some of the pieces can be affordable and dainty (SariReanna has all of their pieces). Kathleen is a huge collector of perfume I'm surprised no one got her one or a cool stand for the bottles. There's many ways to DIY perfume stands or a storage box. Maybe a gift certificate to a wine bar or trip to a vineyard that would be very cool and gift the couple or family could enjoy. There's kits to make paw prints of your doggys feet or one of them could have made a painting of the paw prints swirled together like Starry Night. Maybe one of them could have instead of socks or a mug made a small donation to the shelter where she got Selena in Kathleen's name. Got her socks but some hand knit from a craft fair.
Wow, amazing ideas and all affordable options too. It's sad how a subscriber can come up with better gift ideas than her actual family.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Maybe another reason why KL got such tacky stuff is because she likes extremely tacky things. Look at all of her beauty room decor. It's tween posters and inspirational quotes that cost $30+ dollars to get framed even though they're so basic. She buys clothing that screams cheap, doesn't know how to decorate her home, and her favorite places to shop are cheap (ex: f21). This girl has 0 class and taste, and it looks like it runs in the family. I don't think anyone in her family knows how to shop. Like others have said, it's possible to get nice things for a low cost, but they don't know what they're doing.

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

My husband and I have matching infinity symbol tattoos too and this is the first time I’ve been like ‘ugh’...she just makes it seem like it’s only THEIRS.

Meh, I think it’s sweet that she gets simple gifts and loves them so much. I imagine she’s fun to shop for. I have people in my family who have money and they’re IMPOSSIBLE to shop for so it’s refreshing to see someone who stays true to themselves. Having said that, there’s very little growth from her when it comes to trends...I DO NOT want her to turn into Jaclyn hill but she can find another store than F21? Oh, and I had a huge eye roll with the see/hear/speak no evil coming from someone who drops the N bomb and seems to refuse to apologize correctly..but whatever.

I haven’t watched her in a while but she seems different.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Looks like it's time for a new thread name!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Looks like it's time for a new thread name!
In honor of her fivehead, I nominate KathleenLightbulb. Also, KathleenLazy.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I vote for KathleenLightbulb.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Kathleen_Said_the_N_Word (too much?) :oops: :shock:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Kathleen_Said_the_N_Word (too much?) :oops: :shock:
LOL. That scandal shouldn't be overlooked; I hope people keep bringing it up since it's not fair that she's getting away with such toxic behavior.

Post by Guest »

Coughleen (since she claims to be always sick) lol.

Also, I agree with poster above! N word scandal shouldn't be overlooked. #neverforget

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

How about Kathleen "N!gga-Don't post that" Lightbulb

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

No_1s_Minion wrote:Coughleen (since she claims to be always sick) lol.

Also, I agree with poster above! N word scandal shouldn't be overlooked. #neverforget
Ok Coughleen is golden Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her video today tells me she is trying something "new" on her channel. possibly copying Tati's type of videos.. but can already guarantee no outdoor check-ins.. she's too lazy for that.. :roll:

I really wish she would vlog more, i miss those. i love watching youtubers vlogs more than tutorials... :lol: :oops:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Nothing special today. Overrated product try on that does nothing.

How could someone be willing to spend so much on something that is obviously a gimmick? People out there really think that glitter is gonna give them smooth acne free skin???

Kinda OT, but Kathleen's outfit was uglier than usual. I thought she was waring PJ's.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Delet This wrote:How about Kathleen "N!gga-Don't post that" Lightbulb
I get that it’s to make sure that it’s not forgotten, I love the simplicity of just kathleenlightbulb. I feel like putting that in the middle takes away from the perfection of ‘lightbulb’ lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

N-Gate-Lightbulb?! :rofl: :tu:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

CoughleenLightbulb

MakeupJedi
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupJedi »

Today's video....where have I seen this video before? Oh wait.....

:roll:
"May the MAKEUP be with you"

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MakeupJedi wrote:Today's video....where have I seen this video before? Oh wait.....

:roll:
Yep 2 years ago... very similar eye look! :tu:

TODAY

2 YEARS AGO

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Random observation-- but, I remember when she lived back in Mississippi she would mention having to wait to visit Miami again to get her brows done (and in between she would groom them) and they looked pretty good, decent at least... NOW she lives in Miami (well, about 40 min. away versus 13 hours away in Mississippi..) Does she not even bother to go anymore? Because lately, her brows look really terrible... :?

I see her being so lazy and staying inside her house all day, day after day. That even the most mundane task like checking the mail or taking the trash out must be paralyzing for her.. Let alone get some groceries, from a store... I bet Danny does all that. He is coddling her and enabling this toxic behavior... :? :? :|

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Random observation-- but, I remember when she lived back in Mississippi she would mention having to wait to visit Miami again to get her brows done (and in between she would groom them) and they looked pretty good, decent at least... NOW she lives in Miami (well, about 40 min. away versus 13 hours away in Mississippi..) Does she not even bother to go anymore? Because lately, her brows look really terrible... :?

I see her being so lazy and staying inside her house all day, day after day. That even the most mundane task like checking the mail or taking the trash out must be paralyzing for her.. Let alone get some groceries, from a store... I bet Danny does all that. He is coddling her and enabling this toxic behavior... :? :? :|
Getting them done requires leaving the house. She doesn't have the mental capacity to do that.

In an old vlog that beard said that Kathleen does most of the housework, like cooking, dishes, vacuuming, whatever. That might have changed since Danny's not busy with work anymore. They also showed themselves grocery shopping together, so it's probably not a solo activity for KL.

Return to “KathleenLights”