KathleenLies--Part 7

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies--Part 7

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

123xyz wrote: Kathleen poses so awkwardly. I'm surprised photographers are able to get her to look photogenic and posable in their shoots. She seems so stiff, awkward, and uncomfortable in photos.

Danny's beard is a tragedy, and I can't believe she puts up with it. He also needs to become productive person in life...

I'm surprised Kathleen doesn't film her videos, edit them, and upload them for a scheduled time. She has all the free time to be consistent and have videos pre-uploaded for weeks in advance. She should really take advantage of that opportunity. Half of the reason why she became so popular was because of her frequent uploading. Viewers seem to be shifting from a quality video every three weeks, to mediocre videos several times a week.
You hit the nail on the head. I love how close your comments share my same thoughts.

Kat poses super awkwardly in photos. She gives too much teeth in her smiles and looks super forced, uncomfortable and just so damn awkward. It's painful to watch.. :?

Danny's beard is most certainly a tragedy. That alone shows he is not productive in life. What job would allow that unruly gross mess? :?

She films when she wants then gets bored and binge watches shows on Netflix and then "oops" I forgot to edit.. or it's taking too long! This is your job. EDIT AND WATCH NETFLIX! :roll: :tu:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

BTW- Today's video has a super questionable clothing item! :? :rofl:

Is it a hoodie or a raincoat? it's so terribly trendy/tacky. You can tell Kathleen gets bored at home and every few days binge shops on either Forever 21, Sephora or ULTA. This top is again from Forever 21. She is so wasteful with money. I bet there are messy piles and piles of clothing in her master closet she only wears once for YouTube when there are so many people living homeless, unclothed and unfed... :x :(

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
123xyz wrote: Kathleen poses so awkwardly. I'm surprised photographers are able to get her to look photogenic and posable in their shoots. She seems so stiff, awkward, and uncomfortable in photos.

Danny's beard is a tragedy, and I can't believe she puts up with it. He also needs to become productive person in life...

I'm surprised Kathleen doesn't film her videos, edit them, and upload them for a scheduled time. She has all the free time to be consistent and have videos pre-uploaded for weeks in advance. She should really take advantage of that opportunity. Half of the reason why she became so popular was because of her frequent uploading. Viewers seem to be shifting from a quality video every three weeks, to mediocre videos several times a week.
You hit the nail on the head. I love how close your comments share my same thoughts.

Kat poses super awkwardly in photos. She gives too much teeth in her smiles and looks super forced, uncomfortable and just so damn awkward. It's painful to watch.. :?

Danny's beard is most certainly a tragedy. That alone shows he is not productive in life. What job would allow that unruly gross mess? :?

She films when she wants then gets bored and binge watches shows on Netflix and then "oops" I forgot to edit.. or it's taking too long! This is your job. EDIT AND WATCH NETFLIX! :roll: :tu:
Hahaha, soul sister!

I enjoyed Kathleen's new video. It seemed honest and her thoughts seemed clearer than usual. I did find it funny that she is getting rid of that Morphe palette since she claims to be obsessed with them. Speaking of Morphe, I assume her next video will be a rave on the Jaclyn Hill palette. I usually check Kathleen's description box to see what makeup she is wearing in videos that are not a tutorial, and she doesn't seem to be wearing Morphe products that much.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sparkles »

I liked the new video too, seems she took some of our advice about a de clutter video. She said that shelters dnt take makeup if it's been used but some of those you can't even tell that she touched it? I bet Ylette and Emilia are gna go racing over there for the free makeup. :rofl: Lets see if she even rly gets rid of it though.

I've liked her personality a lot again lately, Idk why but maybe she is feeling like herself again? That pic of Danny on Twitter was awful though lol bald ass head and then a nasty ass bear. No Thanks. :?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

sparkles wrote:I liked the new video too, seems she took some of our advice about a de clutter video. She said that shelters dnt take makeup if it's been used but some of those you can't even tell that she touched it? I bet Ylette and Emilia are gna go racing over there for the free makeup. :rofl: Lets see if she even rly gets rid of it though.

I've liked her personality a lot again lately, Idk why but maybe she is feeling like herself again? That pic of Danny on Twitter was awful though lol bald ass head and then a nasty ass bear. No Thanks. :?
I've tried to donate to shelters before, and yes, they can tell if you have touched it. All of the ones I looked into would not accept an item unless it was in it's original, unopened packaging (eyeshadow palettes had to be in boxes that were still taped shut, lipsticks had to be taped shut, lip glosses couldn't have the plastic off of them, etc). Kathleen gets so much free makeup, so I'm sure plenty of things that she will obviously never use, like things that wouldn't match her skintone, go fully unopened.

I've heard stories of some shelters being more lenient with their guidelines for donations, but if a shelter is taking used makeup then idk how good they could be.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “KathleenLights”