just EW!

Succubus19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danny "Big ol Macho Baby Daddy"

Post by Succubus19 »

So petty, but whenever I see Danny with the beard I think of Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog:

Succubus19
Learner
Learner

Post by Succubus19 »

Well, my picture didn't load, but if you google "Dr. Eggman" or "Dr. Robotnik", you'll get the idea lol.

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

^^^ LOL i Googled it and yes he does.

Also in the recent video she posted Furry friends tag I guess, she mentions how Danny named the dog Selene because it is the name of Kate Beckinsale's character in a movie. Danny sure has a type, Kate Beckinsale is tiny, petite, brunette and looks younger than her years which is typical of Danny with his baby mamma and Kathleen. They looked eerily similar only difference being the age. God he likes them really young and petite.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Petite is fine, young is what I have a problem with. Too young in fact. That's what makes him creepy.

Was there a picture of his baby momma?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I just saw a video of Danny (and whom I believe to be his baby momma's daughter) on his instagram! :o :o (therealdannylights)

oprahchaibich
Learner
Learner

Post by oprahchaibich »

yaaaaaaaas he's so gross!!! she could do so much better for him

We all know she has low self esteem though so she probably thinks she's stuck with him
Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.

MsResearcher9
Learner
Learner

Post by MsResearcher9 »

Why did Danny post a video with a young girl who isn't his daughter? Why say she's your favorite person in the world? Doesn't he care that his daughter will be hurt by that comment. :x

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MsResearcher9 wrote:Why did Danny post a video with a young girl who isn't his daughter? Why say she's your favorite person in the world? Doesn't he care that his daughter will be hurt by that comment. :x
Isn't that his daughter? :?

MsResearcher9
Learner
Learner

Post by MsResearcher9 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
MsResearcher9 wrote:Why did Danny post a video with a young girl who isn't his daughter? Why say she's your favorite person in the world? Doesn't he care that his daughter will be hurt by that comment. :x
I thought his daughter was like nine or ten. The girl on video looks like a teenager.
How young was he when his daughter was born? :?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

MsResearcher9 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
I thought his daughter was like nine or ten. The girl on video looks like a teenager.
How young was he when his daughter was born? :?
It's Danny's cousin, If you go to her IG she has a pic wit Kat and Danny that says Cousin Power.
He prolly don't even care for or see his daughter, If he has kids with Kat and gushes over them she's gonna be so sad, He is scum.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sparkles wrote: It's Danny's cousin, If you go to her IG she has a pic wit Kat and Danny that says Cousin Power.
He prolly don't even care for or see his daughter, If he has kids with Kat and gushes over them she's gonna be so sad, He is scum.
You're right! I just saw it. What a scumbag. He looks like shit in that beard (still) :roll: :?

Kathleen must have pretty low self esteem, or standards, or something.... :? :? :?

ohsweety
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohsweety »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I just saw a video of Danny (and whom I believe to be his baby momma's daughter) on his instagram! :o :o (therealdannylights)
I'm laughing so hard that that's his Instagram name! That's basically admitting that he's riding his wife's coattails to have his "last name" be "lights" instead of having a user name that reflects HIM instead of HER.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YES!! ^ Ugh...

Yeah that is pretty tacky. I remember when he first made it. I cringed at his "entitlement" :? like he is some kind of celebrity? :?

This whole family is nothing but TRASH. Kathleen is just lucky she's cute and pretty and has some kind of "innocent" charm which she is able to play up famously well. :roll:

MsResearcher9
Learner
Learner

Post by MsResearcher9 »

I was laughing watching the boxy charm meet up video, I was thinking all those women waiting to take a pic with Kathleen and probably hoping Danny doesn't interrupt them. He was standing on the side like a bodyguard lol.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MsResearcher9 wrote:I was laughing watching the boxy charm meet up video, I was thinking all those women waiting to take a pic with Kathleen and probably hoping Danny doesn't interrupt them. He was standing on the side like a bodyguard lol.
So annoying. I would HATE it if he ended up in my pic with Kathleen! (thinks fan :rofl: ) :barf: :?

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Pfft, it's visibly obvious he barely cares about Kathleen. I said it before, any man who doesn't do right by his kids is a shithead and has no love for anyone. For all we know, Danny could be some jackass narcissist who's using Kat for his own advantage. He can get away with murder with her because she's a complete imbecile. I'll lay any money bet that he's cheating or has cheated on her already. He so looks the type. Scummy af.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onionface wrote:
Pfft, it's visibly obvious he barely cares about Kathleen. I said it before, any man who doesn't do right by his kids is a shithead and has no love for anyone. For all we know, Danny could be some jackass narcissist who's using Kat for his own advantage. He can get away with murder with her because she's a complete imbecile. I'll lay any money bet that he's cheating or has cheated on her already. He so looks the type. Scummy af.
Exactly! They got married 6 years ago in November making her 18 (almost 19 at the time) and he's 7 years older right? So he was 25? :? :?

Everytime I see him in Ylette's vlogs, I notice two things.
1 how tacky and low life he is. Always smoking and wearing wifebeater tank tops.. :barf:
2. How he is always side eyeing Ylette. She's basically his age and all slutty looking. I bet he secretly likes her. :?

Exactly.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onionface wrote:
Exactly! They got married 6 years ago in November making her 18 (almost 19 at the time) and he's 7 years older right? So he was 25? :? :?

Then he deployed. I bet he did cheat while he was away. He looks so sleazy.. ugh! Kat must have impressively low self esteem to want to be with him, let alone sleep next to that gnarly beard.

Everytime I see him in Ylette's vlogs, I notice two things.
1 how tacky and low life he is. Always smoking and wearing wifebeater tank tops.. :barf:
2. How he is always side eyeing Ylette. She's basically his age and all slutty looking. I bet he secretly likes her. :?

Exactly.

secrethater17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by secrethater17 »

onionface wrote:
I said it before, I'm pretty sure Danny cheats on her and she's too naive to see through him. Wouldn't be surprised if he was messing with younger girls behind her back. She's the type who'd stay with him regardless because she needs him in order to survive. She's dumb like that.
But why would anyone hook up with HIM anyway?! He probably does, and he probably uses her money to do it, but ew...touching him sounds like the worst idea ever.

Return to “KathleenLights”