KathleenLies--Part 5

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies--Part 5

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

*** I'M SURPRISED We didn't get an UPDATE Video for WHY she COULDN'T Update Today! :tu: ***
Youtubeallday wrote:Kathleen Fuentes is the number one Youtuber who is least deserving of her "fame". Also, ^I am not surprised that she didn't upload. Disappointment and below mediocrity is Kathleen's default state. She's so boring and uninspiring that there's nothing even to talk about - this thread is quiet even when she hit 2 mil. I'll check this thread again when she surprises us, in the good way (never) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is going to get such a BIG head about this. I can already tell! :roll: Did anyone watch her sister's VLOG? As they are blowing up her "2" ballon for the anticipated 2 million hit, Kathleen interjects with.. "looks like my plan worked!" WTF does that mean? Her anxiety video again? I bet! Those videos drive viewers and new subscribers for some reason. SHE IS SO FAKE and it's sad, she used to be real/normal girl-next-door YT-er- which is why I liked her. Now even her "favorites" videos seem so forced & sponsored! :? SMDH!
luchadora0112 wrote:Ohhh I thanked that post before I read the whole thing. I don't really care what Danny's stepmom looks like, or their yard furniture. I can't really fault someone for being poor.

But, I do agree with you about the whole 2 million thing. She obviously knew she would hit 2 million, and was planning on celebrating the countdown. Which means she COULD have prepared a video. Kind of like Glam and Gore when she hit 1 million (I don't like G&G but just saying) that is a really shitty way to thank 2 million people for subscribing to her channel and supporting her!

It is pretty fucking tacky that SHE is always the one congratulating herself. I remember when Nicole G hit 2 million, she didn't realize it until people told her and she made a short sweet IG post about it. While Kathleen is over here begging youtube to give her plaques to hang up because she is hitting milestones. While on the other hand she's been caught saying shit like numbers don't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER KATHLEEN!
I'm not against the poor factor, just stating the facts. She (and her sister alike) enjoy pretending they have more money and class than actuality. I mean look at what her family looks like. :? Apart from Kathleen's actual Mom, the rest look so trashy, poorly educated and just plain, low class. And Kathleen lives in homestead- where she bought that new house. That's not a very nice area. I'm from Miami, I know it well. :? No wonder it was "cheaper" as she stated in her update video ! :rofl:

Nicole G. obviously has more class than Kathleen. She is also busier, and actually making a CAREER out of this whole YT thing. Kathleen on the other hand, invited the entire neighborhood over for this countdown- but can't travel to Hawaii? POOR LITTLE MATCH GIRL! :roll: :roll:

ABOUT THE REST:

I do agree. She cares more about numbers than actual content. It's starting to show how fake and insipid she really is! :? :o

ALSO, AGAIN- Did anyone watch her sister's VLOG? As they are blowing up her "#2" ballon for the anticipated 2 million hit, Kathleen interjects with.. "looks like my plan worked!" WTF does that mean? Her anxiety video again? I bet! Those videos drive viewers and new subscribers for some reason.
Last edited by kathleenlightsssss on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

*** I'M SURPRISED We didn't get an UPDATE Video for WHY she COULDN'T Update Today! :tu: ***

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by luchadora0112 »

I can't watch her sister's videos. It is too much. They just SCREAM desperation. Ylette clearly just started doing this as a way to make MONEY. She didn't start as a hobby. She saw her sister getting all this free stuff and getting paid to talk about it, and decided to join in. Her sister gave her a foot in the door at Boxycharm, now she is doing unboxings and photoshoots with them. I wonder when Ylette will do a collab???

I don't have a problem with someone that wants to find a way to make a living. I know that her sister used to sell jewelry or some shit, Kathleen used to give her shout outs. But to do EXACTLY what her sister and thousands of other women are doing!?! Adding nothing new? That bothers me. I also find it strange how she pimps out her daughter. I am sure that her daughter enjoys making videos, she is so cute and just has that precocious personality. But, Ylette is an adult and should know better than using her daughter to get views on her SM. It is one thing to put your childs photos/videos up so your friends and family can see, it is another to share that with the world.

-But since you mentioned it I am watching it now, and shit! Her nose highlight looks just like Nicole G's :rofl:

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:*** I'M SURPRISED We didn't get an UPDATE Video for WHY she COULDN'T Update Today! :tu: ***
Youtubeallday wrote:Kathleen Fuentes is the number one Youtuber who is least deserving of her "fame". Also, ^I am not surprised that she didn't upload. Disappointment and below mediocrity is Kathleen's default state. She's so boring and uninspiring that there's nothing even to talk about - this thread is quiet even when she hit 2 mil. I'll check this thread again when she surprises us, in the good way (never) lol.

She is going to get such a BIG head about this. I can already tell! :roll: Did anyone watch her sister's VLOG? As they are blowing up her "2" ballon for the anticipated 2 million hit, Kathleen interjects with.. "looks like my plan worked!" WTF does that mean? Her anxiety video again? I bet! Those videos drive viewers and new subscribers for some reason. SHE IS SO FAKE and it's sad, she used to be real/normal girl-next-door YT-er- which is why I liked her. Now even her "favorites" videos seem so forced & sponsored! :? SMDH!
luchadora0112 wrote:Ohhh I thanked that post before I read the whole thing. I don't really care what Danny's stepmom looks like, or their yard furniture. I can't really fault someone for being poor.

But, I do agree with you about the whole 2 million thing. She obviously knew she would hit 2 million, and was planning on celebrating the countdown. Which means she COULD have prepared a video. Kind of like Glam and Gore when she hit 1 million (I don't like G&G but just saying) that is a really shitty way to thank 2 million people for subscribing to her channel and supporting her!

It is pretty fucking tacky that SHE is always the one congratulating herself. I remember when Nicole G hit 2 million, she didn't realize it until people told her and she made a short sweet IG post about it. While Kathleen is over here begging youtube to give her plaques to hang up because she is hitting milestones. While on the other hand she's been caught saying shit like numbers don't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER KATHLEEN!
I'm not against the poor factor, just stating the facts. She (and her sister alike) enjoy pretending they have more money and class than actuality. I mean look at what her family looks like. :? Apart from Kathleen's actual Mom, the rest look so trashy, poorly educated and just plain, low class. And Kathleen lives in homestead- where she bought that new house. That's not a very nice area. I'm from Miami, I know it well. :? No wonder it was "cheaper" as she stated in her update video ! :rofl:

Nicole G. obviously has more class than Kathleen. She is also busier, and actually making a CAREER out of this whole YT thing. Kathleen on the other hand, invited the entire neighborhood over for this countdown- but can't travel to Hawaii? POOR LITTLE MATCH GIRL! :roll: :roll:

ABOUT THE REST:

I do agree. She cares more about numbers than actual content. It's starting to show how fake and insipid she really is! :? :o

ALSO, AGAIN- Did anyone watch her sister's VLOG? As they are blowing up her "#2" ballon for the anticipated 2 million hit, Kathleen interjects with.. "looks like my plan worked!" WTF does that mean? Her anxiety video again? I bet! Those videos drive viewers and new subscribers for some reason.
I wasn't going to watch it because I cannot stand her sister (don't know why I just find her so annoying and honestly unwatchable). But I did just to see this, I think it's pretty clear she said that because they were telling her she couldn't use her medicine ball pump to inflate it, it's not some sinister thing. But I agree about it being shitty of her to not upload. Specially because it seems to me like she films in advance (not like other YouTubers who film and edit and upload right away) and gives herself time to have them ready. Either she took all last week off or really had no content. Maybe she's running out of ideas.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ylette idolizes Nicole G! :roll: ^

Kathleen started for fun. Ylette started for fame. Unfortunately now Kathleen is in it for the fame and fortune. Not for the fun.

And yes, Kathleen is clearly running out of ideas. Top 5 perfumes, from a perfume collection video you posted a year ago? At least talk about 5 different perfumes. WTF was the point of that? :roll:

END OF STORY! :?

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Allthelies wrote:I wasn't going to watch it because I cannot stand her sister (don't know why I just find her so annoying and honestly unwatchable). But I did just to see this, I think it's pretty clear she said that because they were telling her she couldn't use her medicine ball pump to inflate it, it's not some sinister thing.
LOL! I was just coming here to post that. For some reason I missed your post. I just saw the one that came after. Yeah, it seems as though she was referring to using that pump to blow up the balloon. BUT Sophia did say that Kathleen ordered the balloon, and Ylette quickly went no we ordered it for her!

It would be funny if she did order that balloon for herself. But I don't doubt that she is just a little kid saying stuff and didn't realize who actually got the balloon.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It wouldn't put it past me that Kat ordered that ballon! After all they ordered the wine opener to her house. SO MANY PLANS! I can't wait to watch her view count start to dwindle. After all, for 2 million subscribers she only gets 300K views per video. J Hill gets near 1 Mil.. :? :o

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:It wouldn't put it past me that Kat ordered that ballon! After all they ordered the wine opener to her house. SO MANY PLANS! I can't wait to watch her view count start to dwindle. After all, for 2 million subscribers she only gets 300K views per video. J Hill gets near 1 Mil.. :? :o
Yeah in the last month her videos with the word drugstore in them(and the disappointing products one) have 700k+ but all other ones are around 300-500k. It clearly shows what her viewers want to see and that's what she needs to focus on.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ YEP it was so obvious when she quickly made another "Disappointing Products" video... something she never really did much on her channel before. But since the last one hit 1M views, she made another one the month after! CLEAR AS CRYSTAL what this girl's MO for videos is now.. $$$ GREEDY LITTLE B*TCH! :roll:

Officer Manly
Talker
Talker

Post by Officer Manly »

Ugh! it annoys me to high hell with her stupid uppity pronounciation of the word UNBOXING -_-

Officer Manly
Talker
Talker

Post by Officer Manly »

Officer Manly wrote:Ugh! it annoys me to high hell with her stupid uppity pronounciation of the word UNBOXING -_-
*pronunciation* sorry typo xD

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's run out of ideas.. can you believe today she is planning to film a video of how to make cuban coffee with her Mom for either W's or F's video? How lame. MAKEUP KATHLEEN MAKEUP.

BTW- I found out where she lives! :tu: :rofl: (according to the tax collector- public listing= they pay, or rather, Kathleen pays about $955 for their home a month)

It's in a pretty bad neighborhood/area too.
The tax record states:
High Crime Index
100+ Sex Offenders in the Area
Local Schools "Average"

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

She's an idiot! She was acting like youtube fucked up and never sent her the 1 million subscribers plaque.... Well someone just tweeted to her that she has to order it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to be a total bitch Kathleen, and say shit about the company that give you a platform to support you and your husband!

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

How do you order a button like that lol. Weird. I did know you had to ask for it but tweeting it out like that isnt the way to go about it.

aw35
Debater
Debater

Post by aw35 »

So Kathleen has tweeted like three times today about the attacks in Belgium(which is extremely tragic and horrible) but does it seem like these beauty gurus try to capitalize on specific tragedies? Like I noticed the same thing about the Paris attack but they never comment on attacks in parts of the world that aren't Europe or even violence in the US. I'm not saying they have to comment on them at all because they aren't a news outlet or anything, but it's just odd? It just seems weird that out of nowhere that's almost trendy to talk about some tragedies and not others.

RUKittenMe
Talker
Talker

Post by RUKittenMe »

aw35 wrote:So Kathleen has tweeted like three times today about the attacks in Belgium(which is extremely tragic and horrible) but does it seem like these beauty gurus try to capitalize on specific tragedies? Like I noticed the same thing about the Paris attack but they never comment on attacks in parts of the world that aren't Europe or even violence in the US. I'm not saying they have to comment on them at all because they aren't a news outlet or anything, but it's just odd? It just seems weird that out of nowhere that's almost trendy to talk about some tragedies and not others.

US news doesn't even cover terror attacks in different (non-European) countries. Turkey had two terror attacks yesterday but literally no one said anything. Also I feel like if she posted about violence in the US she would get attacked.

Like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
:love2: :love2:

ximenag91
Learner
Learner

Post by ximenag91 »

She tweeted there's not going to be a video tomorrow :/

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

ximenag91 wrote:She tweeted there's not going to be a video tomorrow :/
JESUS CHRIST!! :x

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

''I hit 2 million so I'm not going to try anymore.''

#logic

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

I hit 2 million subs but I'm not going to try to hold on to those subscribers. In fact, I'm not going to try or do anything.

#logic

Return to “KathleenLights”