KathleenLights part 2

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Re: KathleenLights part 2

Post by Joni_M »

parisienne wrote: she's either even lazier than I thought or an even bigger liar than I thought.
Both.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by truebooty »

I saw that yellow gold eyeshadow on her face in the thumbnail and kept scrolling.
Image NOPE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cici05
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cici05 »

After watching this video, I'm convinced she was drunk in her Ipsy video!
And lol to all this!
parisienne wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:Ok so first, I know she mentioned she wouldn't put Giveaway in the title and would disguise it in another video so people didn't just enter... but I haven't seen it on her channel.
Right. As if she would pass up the opportunity to gain even more subscribers. She seems like the type who would have all those rules to enter her giveaway like follow me on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, like & comment on this video, tweet this video, use the hashtag kathleenlies, repost my Instagram post, and tag a friend in my Instagram comments yep das all. It's been weeks/months and she hasn't mentioned the infamous 1M subscribers giveaway at all. It's really not that hard to plan out so she's either even lazier than I thought or an even bigger liar than I thought.

mintcandyapple7
Talker
Talker

Post by mintcandyapple7 »

jessica3llen wrote:Ok so first, I know she mentioned she wouldn't put Giveaway in the title and would disguise it in another video so people didn't just enter... but I haven't seen it on her channel.

Second, I am going to give a play by play of her new video. And yes, I am going to be super critical lol.

-She only hammed it up for the intro for 6 seconds! WOW! As opposed to her usual 30-60 seconds of "sexy" posing. This is a positive
-We started off so well Kat, why do you ramble on and on about what the video will be. Pretty sure the title of the video SAYS IT ALL!
-"This video I am putting on makeup!" I sure hope you are because the video is called My everyday MAKEUP routine :roll:
- 1.5 minutes of rambling... notices the video is 15 minutes... wth?
- OH WAIT! The rambling isn't done, now we must learn that she cut off 2 inches of her hair, and how dirty it is
-Amidst the repetitive rambling is some really telling information.. She admits to not really going anywhere, doing anything, or actually wearing makeup. Which means she is not really the person to give recommendations of products because how can she know how they perform?
- 2 minutes in, finally applies makeup! her "favorite" facial mist ever. Weird, thought Skindinavia was your favorite facial mist?!
- I don't wear foundation unless I am going somewhere! Proceeds to slather face in concealer.....
- Girl, if your foundation is too "heavy" then mix it with a moisturizer lol
-Pats self on back for rhyming "rush" and "brush"
- I sprayed myself in grease, and now I look greasy, so I'm gonna put powder all over. It makes more sense than not using grease spray :P
-Some more footage cut... does anyone else find it jarring? I noticed some other gurus do a fade when they cut out chunks of footage
-Ok now for her FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER THAT SHE HAS EVER OWNED! CT bronze and glow... forget all those other hundreds of products she called her favorite!! It was all lies
-How is a shade the perfect contour AND bronzing shade? One is to create shadows, one is to warm the skin
-What is a stapling brush?
-Now forget I JUST said this was my favorite product ever, I'm not gona use the highlight, I am going to brown nose and use Jaclyn Hill's highlighter. This is my favorite Becca highlight.
-How many times can this chick say favorite? Drink everytime she does!
- I don't like to highlight the tip of my nose... just my whole face (including the hollows of my cheeks that I "Contoured")
-Rambles excitedly for 1-2 minutes about a sheer lip product that you can't even see on her lips... it looks like a basic gloss. Oh and drink because this is her favorite too!
-Admits to having an addiction to purchasing makeup... decides to capitalize and turn it into a video
-Finishes doing makeup. WAIT! Gonna slather more highlight on! So she was greasy, ungreased, then regreased.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

Ughh yes! I watched just to see if I was correct about the highlight being champagne pop (cause I just knew from her thumbnail that it had to be). Sure enough it was. It's not an attack on the actual product but the way it is applied. Why the hell is it necessary to put highlight all over your damn cheek? Or am I just applying highlight wrong? lol.
Lady M :HK:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

The only difference between her new video and her minimal makeup video is that she used a highlighter. It kind of seems like she used this video as an excuse to worship Jaclyn and get her to notice her.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

123xyz wrote:The only difference between her new video and her minimal makeup video is that she used a highlighter. It kind of seems like she used this video as an excuse to worship Jaclyn and get her to notice her.
Out of my ~15 guru subscriptions on YT there are at least 10 with most recent vids showcasing CP. From small normally trustworthy channels to SFX artists. I don't know why they all feel like they need to push it. If Mykie or Sssamantha goes there, I give up.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

this is kathleen's snapchat story right now. ok.....FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE (or something that leads to negativity) COMMENT AGAIN. SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF AGAIN. lol im so angry. like we all know, the "from now on its all about positivity" is just bullshit!!!! why cant she just focus and actually REPLY to all her kiss ass minions? from what i see on her videos she only replied to 2 people max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

this is kathleen's snapchat story right now. ok.....FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE (or something that leads to negativity) COMMENT AGAIN. SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF AGAIN. lol im so angry. like we all know, the "from now on its all about positivity" is just bullshit!!!! why cant she just focus and actually REPLY to all her kiss ass minions? from what i see on her videos she only replied to 2 people max.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LunaSheep »

You know Kathleen, you could do that and look crazy, or you can just sheer our your foundation with your moisturizer. :|
Previously xluna_bella <3

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

On her recent Snap she was like "NOBODY helped me get to where I am today" because she's featured on the Sephora site under the brow section. I was like, oh hell no. And then she back pedaled and thanked her subscribers. She definitely had to work hard at removing her foot from her mouth on that one.

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

truebooty wrote:
123xyz wrote:The only difference between her new video and her minimal makeup video is that she used a highlighter. It kind of seems like she used this video as an excuse to worship Jaclyn and get her to notice her.
Out of my ~15 guru subscriptions on YT there are at least 10 with most recent vids showcasing CP. From small normally trustworthy channels to SFX artists. I don't know why they all feel like they need to push it. If Mykie or Sssamantha goes there, I give up.

Samantha used it in her most recent (I believe) photo on instagram, but I don't know if she raved about it..

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

WOW! Someone should record that snap of her saying no one helped her get where she is!!!!

potatoqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by potatoqueen »

Where is the supposed 1 million subscriber giveaway?!

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

LunaSheep wrote:Image

You know Kathleen, you could do that and look crazy, or you can just sheer our your foundation with your moisturizer. :|
She has really shitty hair.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Yeah NOBODY helped me get to where I am. LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: then she tried to smooth that one over real quick. :roll: Great going KathleenLies. :tu:

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

And of course if any one would or does call her out for saying no one helped her she'll say we'll I didn't mean it like that.. or I didn't know it would come across like that. Except, maybe when people just speak the truth (not actually calling you names and shit) but the TRUTH, to you.. maybe they don't think about it either. Because it's just a thought in their mind. So if you can he so careless with how you speak to your subscribers? Why the fuck can't we he careless.

I'm really fucking tired of the double standard of youtubers bitching about people hating on them when they do the same shit, so... ya know... STOP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Not to mention her family and friends supporting her. Kat isn't a MUA... I have subbed to her friend Gaby, and it is clear a lot of Kat's "makeup knowledge" is just stuff she learned from Gaby and by watching beauty videos. Her content isn't original, it is the same as all other youtubers. Her decor/beauty room isn't original. And not to mention all the companies working with her, giving her products, etc.

She is on Sephora because they paid her for that vid, it was sponsored. Of course they will put it on their site.

She is wayyyy far from doing it on her own with no help. SMDH.

Eta: and didn't she say once danny handles her emails? And we know she has ylette fight her battles. Not to mention jer many collabs, which boosted her subbie counts. And shout outs from J.Hill.

This chick is so delusional :roll:

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Oh damn that was so much backpedaling I got dizzy and fell off.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

jessica3llen wrote:WOW! Someone should record that snap of her saying no one helped her get where she is!!!!
how do you record videos on snapchat?
:FU:

Return to “KathleenLights”