Re: KathLameLights: Too Lazy to make Excuses -Part 11

Post by babybunny99 »

123xyz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:46 pm
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 pm
SugarShack wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:54 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:In her ghost kat Chats she mentioned Danny in his "office" twice playing xbox.. UM. GO WORK BITCH! :roll: :?

Kat is 27 and he's 7 years older.. so he must be 34 by now? WHAT A LOSERRRRRR! He looks like a lowlife too..
7 years older!? What could they have possible had in common at that age when they first started dating.
THIS exactly... :? :? :?
When they started dating Danny had already been deployed before and spent a decent amount of time as a working military man, whereas Kathleen was a junior or senior in HS, where her biggest worry was whether or not she remembered to do her homework. I fail to see how these two were able to emotionally connect when Danny was lightyears ahead. I get that she's mentioned how he's immature and a man child, but that isn't going to erase how he had already been navigating the real world and living like an adult. I don't think the age gap is a big deal now, since 7 years at their ages now is nothing and normal for a lot of couples. But I wonder, why not wait until Kathleen was older to date, especially since she was a kid? Was Danny grooming her?
She basically admitted that Danny came along at a time when she was the most vulnerable.
I have a feeling if Kathleen was single and she met Danny today she would not give him a second look let alone marry him.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

^Actually, I think Danny would have a shot. She is just as vulnerable as she was as a kid, and she still lives and acts like a child who needs mommy and daddy to take care of her. However, Danny looks horrible now and I think she wouldn't find her as cute as she used to or actually be scared of him since he looks so sketchy with that beard.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by kimchijeon »

123xyz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:32 pm
^Actually, I think Danny would have a shot. She is just as vulnerable as she was as a kid, and she still lives and acts like a child who needs mommy and daddy to take care of her. However, Danny looks horrible now and I think she wouldn't find her as cute as she used to or actually be scared of him since he looks so sketchy with that beard.
I agree that he'd have a shot but sort of for a different reason. She places a lot of importance on sentimentality and she cherishes things from her past so much so a friend's cute (in her eyes) older brother from her childhood sounds right up her alley.

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

^ You guys are right, I gave her too much credit.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Remember when Kathleen told that story about being scared at a movie theater since she thought some guy looked like a shooter? I bet she would think the same of Danny if she randomly met him now and he wasn't her friends brother.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

The Newlyweds Cafecito game was so cringe.

Danny's sweaty pits :barf:

I like Gabby and her fiancee the best, actually.

And when Ylette's new husband says they disagree about how many kids they want THAT was hilarious, because I could truly read he wants more, she clearly DOES not!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

123xyz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 pm
Where is today's video??
She doesn't even give a reason anymore as to why there is no video. She just goes: no video, sorry guyyzz see you some other day!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheEternal wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 am
123xyz wrote:
Where is today's video??
She doesn't even give a reason anymore as to why there is no video. She just goes: no video, sorry guyyzz see you some other day!
Exactly how rude and annoying. I'm starting to think her 'excuse' is my last two videos barely ranked views.. so I'm gonna hold off on uploading.. :rofl: :rofl:

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

TheEternal wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 am
123xyz wrote:
Where is today's video??
But you can bet she'll temporarily upload consistently (or even more than her promised schedule) when she has some new merch and big collabs to sell! But as fans say, it's just a coincidence, guys. She just happens to be in a creative funk until she has something to shill. :roll:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Everything about her videos, from the content choice, to her mac/desk background, to her editing screams 2012. No wonder her views are dropping. She's trying to make something outdated relevant in the modern times and it isn't working.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Kathleen is really going to freak out. In a recent video Tati was concerned because in July we go into Retrograde....How will Kathleen cope?? When I think of her now the planet Uranus comes to mind...
Typo’s Happen :tu:

oprahchaibich
Learner
Learner

Post by oprahchaibich »

babybunny99 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:03 pm
123xyz wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:46 pm
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 pm
SugarShack wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:54 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:In her ghost kat Chats she mentioned Danny in his "office" twice playing xbox.. UM. GO WORK BITCH! :roll: :?

Kat is 27 and he's 7 years older.. so he must be 34 by now? WHAT A LOSERRRRRR! He looks like a lowlife too..
7 years older!? What could they have possible had in common at that age when they first started dating.
THIS exactly... :? :? :?
When they started dating Danny had already been deployed before and spent a decent amount of time as a working military man, whereas Kathleen was a junior or senior in HS, where her biggest worry was whether or not she remembered to do her homework. I fail to see how these two were able to emotionally connect when Danny was lightyears ahead. I get that she's mentioned how he's immature and a man child, but that isn't going to erase how he had already been navigating the real world and living like an adult. I don't think the age gap is a big deal now, since 7 years at their ages now is nothing and normal for a lot of couples. But I wonder, why not wait until Kathleen was older to date, especially since she was a kid? Was Danny grooming her?
She basically admitted that Danny came along at a time when she was the most vulnerable.
I have a feeling if Kathleen was single and she met Danny today she would not give him a second look let alone marry him.
Admitting Danny came along at a time where she was most vulnerable IS grooming.
Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

They first began flirting when she was 13 and he was 20

They only became official when she was 17

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No upload Monday (no excuse for why)
No upload yet on Wednesday (no explanations)

NOT. EVEN. SURPRISED. ANYMOREEEEE.... :roll:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I don't know why she doesn't quit youtube? She clearly does not have the mentality to do it all the way to old age.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meomix wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 am
I don't know why she doesn't quit youtube? She clearly does not have the mentality to do it all the way to old age.
YES!!!!- in her recent cafecito video with the 'newlyweds' game she even admits how danny is always on her case about time management and 'doing her job' she's probably always in bed watching NETFLIX and he has to yell at her to get her ass up and work and make them paychecks 'cause he sure ain't! :roll: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

side note - who is this lizzobeating person she keeps posting about ?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:46 am
Meomix wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 am
YES!!!!- in her recent cafecito video with the 'newlyweds' game she even admits how danny is always on her case about time management and 'doing her job' she's probably always in bed watching NETFLIX and he has to yell at her to get her ass up and work and make them paychecks 'cause he sure ain't! :roll: :rofl:
This is so hilariously ironic since Danny is always in his room playing xbox, and Kathleen could/should equally yell at him to get his ass up and get a job.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E X A C T L Y ^^ :rofl: :tu:

Return to “KathleenLights”