HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION/ PART 17: TRUNCHBULL & TOURETTES SYNDROME.

Post by bl0oop »

apeachymess wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 pm
The fillers are making her face sag. How can she not see how bad she looks? Two years ago to now..Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do I feel like her name should be Hildegard [Hill-duh-guard].
Trunchbull indeed.

Iloveskittles
Informer
Informer

Post by Iloveskittles »

I’m reallyyyyyy curious how her hair clips will hold up. I’ve bought clips from Nordstrom accessories area when I was younger and what they all had in common was the crystals, or other glued on item, falling off. It has to do with the clip repeatedly bending/snapping to stay in place putting stress on the glue over time and also the clip is slightly curved so it’s harder for the item to stay put. Nordstrom is a great place to buy from because they stand behind their product where I feel like Alex would not.

kayslay11
Learner
Learner

Post by kayslay11 »

^ i thought this too - there’s no way in hell she soldered anything

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She just uploaded a pic on Instagram and captioned asking why she had 2 noses? No idea wtf she was talking about but had to screen shot the comments before she deletes them. Which one of you is this savage :lol::rofl:

Post by Guest »

That was ME! lolll (thenoirettesalad) *fake account obvs*

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

kutsu wrote: That was ME! lolll (thenoirettesalad) *fake account obvs*
LMAO love it. :rofl: :tu: Hope you don’t mind that I posted it without the name blurred out

Post by Guest »

steph88x wrote:
LMAO love it. :rofl: :tu: Hope you don’t mind that I posted it without the name blurred out

Not at all, you actually beat me to it.
I was gonna post it w/out the blurr, but you saved me from the hussle of uploading it lolll

But seriously tho, I fucking HATE when she wears that stupid beanie hat on, its not one of her best looks.
She looks like a penis with a condom ON, her head doesnt look good with beanies it accentuates her big chipmunk cheeks.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

kutsu wrote:
steph88x wrote:

I was gonna post it w/out the blurr, but you saved me from the hussle of uploading it lolll

But seriously tho, I fucking HATE when she wears that stupid beanie hat on, its not one of her best looks.
She looks like a penis with a condom ON, her head doesnt look good with beanies it accentuates her big chipmunk cheeks.
I agree! And again it’s like what 75 degrees in LA? No wonder her hair gets so greasy. It also makes her eyebrows look even worse cause only her lighter hair is showing since the hat covers the dark roots. It’s overall another terrible look of hers. Surprised she’s even still wearing hats since she’s pushing hair clips nowadays

Post by Guest »

steph88x wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:21 pm
kutsu wrote:
steph88x wrote:

I agree! And again it’s like what 75 degrees in LA? No wonder her hair gets so greasy. It also makes her eyebrows look even worse cause only her lighter hair is showing since the hat covers the dark roots. It’s overall another terrible look of hers. Surprised she’s even still wearing hats since she’s pushing hair clips nowadays

I know, and Im sorry if It sounds bad but she DOES look like she is mentally unstable, like if she going through something.
Like shes not good from up there (meaning her head) If I didn't know her I would think she is mentally slow especially if she is talking to Ming.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

steph88x wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:21 pm
She's clipping them TO the hats now. lol, what a dumbass

TheKooples
Learner
Learner

Post by TheKooples »

Audrina wrote:I love how she’s « so private » about her work yet posts the address for everyone on Youtube (and everywhere else) to see...

And with the numerous hints she gave while moving there it won’t be long before the ACTUAL social freaks show up for autographs. (LOL).

Also Judy better stop that « I don’t wanna be on camera » bullshit...

You can’t tell me she didn’t hear her sweatshop boss filming this...

And when they’re outside she’s so awkward it made me cringe.

So here’s my advice Judy boo:

Your husband earns a pretty good living and you don’t have any kids.
Why wouldn’t you launch your OWN brand and be your OWN boss...you’re doing it anyways...for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it.

I don’t understand why you would work for someone you don’t want to be seen on camera with, especially knowing how insensitive she os about your culture. I guess you lack self respect so much that you just don’t care.

LMAO!!!!

that shit is hilarious!
And it’s weird how she enters into the workspace also, almost like she’s unaware of her surroundings...

I really don’t understand why alex was acting weird about “the office” if you’re smart you just stage the place and actlike you got nothing to hide...

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

mizfoxy wrote:^ why are the corners slits that go up so high? Whoever said she has a joker smile before isn't joking
Image that was me. Her performance in Batman was terrifying and exhilarating. 5 stars.

Post by Guest »

Judy probably has an obsession with Alex I bet she has a fucking altar of the ogre behind her closet.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Sooo she’s so protective of her business but not her marriage

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Imagine sitting at a restaurant with your friend and they’re just intensely starring at themselves in a camera/mirror as they eat. That whole meal with Judy was incredibly awkward. Even more so that there was no music in the background and it was just them.

Incocowetrust
Talker
Talker

Post by Incocowetrust »

kayslay11 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm
whatever happened to her and weylie?? i guess they didn’t really hit it off, but weylie is exactly the type she’d like who’s americanized but very in touch with her chinese roots too
Weylie has her own set of friends lol I also think Weylie is happily married and lives in San Francisco. Or at least that’s what I remembered when I last watched Weylie. Alex wouldn’t fit into Weylie’s friend group of Sophia Chang, Jenn Im and others.

kayslay11
Learner
Learner

Post by kayslay11 »

Incocowetrust wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:37 pm
kayslay11 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm
whatever happened to her and weylie?? i guess they didn’t really hit it off, but weylie is exactly the type she’d like who’s americanized but very in touch with her chinese roots too
Weylie has her own set of friends lol I also think Weylie is happily married and lives in San Francisco. Or at least that’s what I remembered when I last watched Weylie. Alex wouldn’t fit into Weylie’s friend group of Sophia Chang, Jenn Im and others.
i thought weylie bought a house in the 626 area? they had one random video together and then nothing more. but ya i agree she wouldn’t fit in cuz she glamorizes the Asian-ness so much I’d feel awkward too. it’s like when dudes say “ni haooo” to flirt with any girls with asian features *shudder*

Olalalove
Talker
Talker

Post by Olalalove »

She really thinks that “haters” voted negative for the red tackz zac posen jacket!

Alex, you also can see that even the stitches of that coat looks horrible! I can’t believe that you bought that jacket! Your boyox also started effect your eyes...

We are not your enemy... go and watch your videos from 7 years ago! Where is this classy girl, pairing handmade tassel neclaces with valentino flats... your hair was pretty and you were a hot blondy! You got tacky from inside out! Your behaviour changed alot. Annold alex would never wear such a jacket like a tomato paste color! Horrible!

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

TheKooples wrote:
Audrina wrote:I love how she’s « so private » about her work yet posts the address for everyone on Youtube (and everywhere else) to see...

And with the numerous hints she gave while moving there it won’t be long before the ACTUAL social freaks show up for autographs. (LOL).

Also Judy better stop that « I don’t wanna be on camera » bullshit...

You can’t tell me she didn’t hear her sweatshop boss filming this...

And when they’re outside she’s so awkward it made me cringe.

So here’s my advice Judy boo:

Your husband earns a pretty good living and you don’t have any kids.
Why wouldn’t you launch your OWN brand and be your OWN boss...you’re doing it anyways...for someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it.

I don’t understand why you would work for someone you don’t want to be seen on camera with, especially knowing how insensitive she os about your culture. I guess you lack self respect so much that you just don’t care.

LMAO!!!!

that shit is hilarious!
And it’s weird how she enters into the workspace also, almost like she’s unaware of her surroundings...

I really don’t understand why alex was acting weird about “the office” if you’re smart you just stage the place and actlike you got nothing to hide...

That’s IF you’re smart.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Again she’s in a video showing her bare feet— please Alex, put those fungal, yellow, smelly feet away, or go have a pedicure, for crying out loud. Is there no limit to her capacity not to feel embarrassment?
She’s so delusional, she thinks only haters can find her new coat hideous. She is so slow in the head

Return to “HRH Collection”