Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

12300ABC
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Divorce Papers & Lean Cuisines - HRH Collection Part 11

Post by 12300ABC »

I still wonder whether or not the old Alex that I thought was a decent person will come back...it's so sad that I still have "hope"...

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

If she ditched her man (whenever she's setttles with him it's shitpan) and tried maybe but I don't have hope anymore she's entering Trisha Paytas territory in body, grooming and content wise.

She used to be legitimately cute. Her body and face were so different. Extensions were passable vs some grayish mat attached to her head. Even her voice and vocal inflection and jokes are different. Glow down hall of fame.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

gumdropdrive wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#mouthforeveropen #lettheflygetin

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

She opens her mouth because it makes her face look skinny. Also notice how she's forcing her jaw to look defined

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

12300ABC wrote:I still wonder whether or not the old Alex that I thought was a decent person will come back...it's so sad that I still have "hope"...
The old Alex has been replaced by some kinda body snatcher type alien Image. RIP to the old Alex. It’s literally all downhill from here.

I’m thinking of unfollowing her because it’s so painful to watch her descent into mental illness. She painfully narcissistic and delusional. Maybe even borderline. Google “stilted speech” that’s a symptom of mental illness.

She doesn’t hate LA. She loves it. She loves being miserable. She will never do better for herself.

In the old days she was suppressing her true self to fit social norms. Now that she has “FU” money she is showing who she’s always been at heart. She’s always been insane. She was just better at hiding it. She basically admits it when she says “so glad you guys GET ME”.

I followed for a while. But the way she rants, slurs her words in her car, the inflated lip speech impediment etc, physical deformity, blank klonopin stares into the camera are actually disturbing.

She looks and acts ridiculous. Those god awful “clown pants” she used to wear and obsess about and make videos about were ditched the moment some guy in a bar made fun of them. She has no sense of identity or self esteem. That’s why she’s so miserable. She needs psychological help.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Audrina wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... da7b95.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180519</span><span>/</span><span>639f31b14e156f0063f68c46fdda7b95</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

What, hasn’t anybody noticed the poorly photoshopped thigh gap in that pic, where even the background between her legs doesn’t match the actual background of the rest of the photo? :o And she is callibg out those girls who fake thigh gaps and stuff hm ok

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gumdropdrive wrote:
12300ABC wrote:I still wonder whether or not the old Alex that I thought was a decent person will come back...it's so sad that I still have "hope"...
The old Alex has been replaced by some kinda body snatcher type alien . RIP to the old Alex. It’s literally all downhill from here.

I’m thinking of unfollowing her because it’s so painful to watch her descent into mental illness. She painfully narcissistic and delusional. Maybe even borderline. Google “stilted speech” that’s a symptom of mental illness.

She doesn’t hate LA. She loves it. She loves being miserable. She will never do better for herself.

In the old days she was suppressing her true self to fit social norms. Now that she has “FU” money she is showing who she’s always been at heart. She’s always been insane. She was just better at hiding it. She basically admits it when she says “so glad you guys GET ME”.

I followed for a while. But the way she rants, slurs her words in her car, the inflated lip speech impediment etc, physical deformity, blank klonopin stares into the camera are actually disturbing.

She looks and acts ridiculous. Those god awful “clown pants” she used to wear and obsess about and make videos about were ditched the moment some guy in a bar made fun of them. She has no sense of identity or self esteem. That’s why she’s so miserable. She needs psychological help.

I agree with you in everything else except the stilted speech. She doesn’t have the vocabulary and grammatical level to do that. But I do think she has other speech impediments or anomalies (apart from lack of culture and education)

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Well just think about her “meds collection”. Whether or not she takes anything, let’s for now assume she isn’t lying when she claims to not ever take drugs. OK, so, a bunch of pills jewelry, OK, fine. But why do they say “Pay Me” “KILL” and “BYE” on them? What creative message is she expressing there?

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:
The old Alex has been replaced by some kinda body snatcher type alien . RIP to the old Alex. It’s literally all downhill from here.

I agree with you in everything else except the stilted speech. She doesn’t have the vocabulary and grammatical level to do that. But I do think she has other speech impediments or anomalies (apart from lack of culture and education)
Oop I think you’re right in pointing out my mistake in saying her speech is stilted. In fact “pressured speech” would be a more accurate definition of her symptom. https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-pr ... ech-378822

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gumdropdrive wrote:
ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
gumdropdrive wrote:

Oop I think you’re right in pointing out my mistake in saying her speech is stilted. In fact “pressured speech” would be a more accurate definition of her symptom. <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-pr ... ech-378822" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>verywellmind</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>what</span><span>-</span><span>is</span><span>-</span><span>pressured</span><span>-</span><span>speech</span><span>-</span><span>378822</span></a>

That sounds more like it, yes!
She has so many things that seem like symptoms of some disorders. The problem is that she doesn’t recognise she has a problem, or maybe she is embarrased

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

ALEX,

Since you keep reading guru gossip, maybe you might want to consider to stop posting “Fat” & “Fatso Drink », while posting pics and videos of you drinking dirty martinis and lattes... if you really don’t care, don’t even address it cause you look mad dumb doing that.

Thanks girl,
Bye.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Guys, another zero calories salad on her Insta stories :rofl: She is getting fat out of consuming pure air. Plus, she’s on a roll with the body editing photos :tu:

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Guys, another zero calories salad on her Insta stories :rofl: She is getting fat out of consuming pure air. Plus, she’s on a roll with the body editing photos :tu:
AND freaking out about a styrofoam cup.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:Guys, another zero calories salad on her Insta stories :rofl: She is getting fat out of consuming pure air. Plus, she’s on a roll with the body editing photos :tu:
so in her head chicken has zero calories lmao

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

ALSO...

CAN WE NOT??????!!

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

marakoojah_ wrote:
so in her head chicken has zero calories lmao

In her head hot sauce is better than salad dressing.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

Since I'd get blocked commenting & comment would get deleted on that picture above, I will say it here: That outfit is hideous. The slides? Wear socks to cover up the finger-toes. Hell, wear a raincoat over the entire outfit. That might help.

Post by Guest »

gumdropdrive wrote:
The old Alex has been replaced by some kinda body snatcher type alien Image. RIP to the old Alex. It’s literally all downhill from here.

On the money. She’s so dense, she’s gonna eat her way through frozen meals and apple juice and post insta about her “fat self” GO BACK TO TRAINING DUMBASS. STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM AND DO THE WORK.

“Everyone in LA is so bougee you guys, but I’m not. I dgaf, I buy the smallest house in the nicest place, cause I’m so bougee... I mean idgaf??!?! But I do. I. Give. All. The. Fucks.”

So transparent Alex. Get a back bone. Get an identity. Get another life, you are running this one in the ground. Trashed your man, now you think ppl should take you serious??? Dissed your parents, and came on to tell all your fans you were taking a break from them... and then go on about your day like life is good and their dead or something??? Why are your “fans” not getting it??? How do they still follow you and look to you as a role model?? Are they really that off? They can’t see crazy when it’s on video right in front of their face? The entire progression has been documented. Deranged reject who refuses to do anything that will better her and still thinks she deserves everything handed to her on an Hermès platter. Negative ghost writer.

The dead stare.... I can’t anymore, instead of coming off interesting mysterious different, she comes off as a social freak and a creepy weirdo and nieghter of the two am I interested in watching anymore. I would watch for the “happy couple” storyline, but I don’t give two shits about her stupid jewelry or her “style” or her face products or her bs frozen food isle push or watching mingxhi eat. It’s all mundane repeats now, not Greek tragedy to hear about so I’m likely out soon unless I read her and it improves. I really don’t care about her pearl trash chain. Who even are these idiots??? Honestly , I even feel dumber lately when I watch ms/Mrs hrh marshmallow face. Over the years I genuinely think my iq has dropped cheering for this imbecile. I think the hype is wearing away, it took me 5-6 yrs to start speaking out on here and I think it’s only because I want to get my thoughts out since she’s made it so embarrassingly obvious she reads here. and then hopefully move along. I can’t keep watching reruns of “you guys my new liiiinnnneeeee, this is a pearl chocked and everything layers you giuuuuyysysssssss, everythinnnnggg. All the shirt chains break and then you can even attach them to each other and make a rope, it’s crazy. I design it all by hand. My designs. CRAXY.”

**mic drop**

:FU:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Audrina wrote:Image

ALSO...

CAN WE NOT??????!!

Oh for the love of GOD!!! Is it that Star Trek looking dress again over top of the Adidas?

There is no reason to live on Earth anymore...

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

kmare91 wrote:
Audrina wrote:Image

ALSO...

CAN WE NOT??????!!

Oh for the love of GOD!!! Is it that Star Trek looking dress again over top of the Adidas?

There is no reason to live on Earth anymore...
so tacky

Return to “HRH Collection”