Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Post by Lovelocket »

All they do is drink alcohol and eat heavy food. And repeat. So boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Her and nick drink A LOT. No wonder she looks so puffy.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

ya they seem to drink every night

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

It also seems like the only time her and Nick spend together is when they're out eating and drinking. I really don't see their marriage lasting.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

And when they're together Nick doesn't give her attention he is always on his phone loll.
. :w<3:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

hrhsucks wrote:And when they're together Nick doesn't give her attention he is always on his phone loll.

Most of the time he seems like he really doesn't want to be filmed but she shoves it in his face anyway, just like she'll record their awkward phone conversations and put them in her vlogs. She clearly has no respect for anyone and just does what she wants regardless of their feelings or opinions.

But yea they eat out a lot and it's always something heavy like italian or mexican food. And then she orders multiple cocktails which are more calories than the ideal meal should be. I've said this before but if she just quit booze for a month or two I bet that alone would at least depuff her a bit, she's probably chronically dehydrated bc she goes from drinking at night to chugging coffee in the morning.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

This bitch has definitely a drinking problem and she is in denial.
Also can we talk about her latest video? I was so embarrassed for her. It was very cringey to watch.
You're 30 something and you decide to spend money on a fucking doll?! Invest that $ on your AC/Heater System.
. :w<3:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

he doesn't love her. he just didn't want to be alone. they can't be around each other if they are not drunk.

LashMoney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Remember Tori Lyn?

Post by LashMoney »

This basic copy-kitty became unhinged recently in her comment section.

She tried so hard to erase all evidence that she was an 'Alex Dupe' in a previous life- by deleting all those vids.

lorrainehates
Learner
Learner

Re: Remember Tori Lyn?

Post by lorrainehates »

LashMoney wrote:This basic copy-kitty became unhinged recently in her comment section.

She tried so hard to erase all evidence that she was an 'Alex Dupe' in a previous life- by deleting all those vids.

Who? Can you give a link?

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Is it that tori lyn character? She is beyond painful to watch and so pathetic for a mother in her late 30s.

bowhaus
Learner
Learner

Post by bowhaus »

Her jewellery line is getting embarrassing. It’s like she’s pumping out whatever she can for the money. Balloon dog necklace and hand beaded friendship bracelet, I mean really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

lorrainehates wrote:
LashMoney wrote:This basic copy-kitty became unhinged recently in her comment section.

Who? Can you give a link?
I’m curious too.

sounreal
Learner
Learner

Post by sounreal »

'It’s like she’s pumping out whatever she can for the money. Balloon dog necklace and hand beaded friendship bracelet, I mean really?'

Completely agree. Haven't seen her wear her 'orbit' bangles in some time. Thought they were the must have 'it girl' accessory. Seems like she is losing the focus of her brand in an attempt to cash in for the holidays. Unclear on how her fans don't see this.

Side note, what do you think her worst purchase to date has been? I vote the 80s doll or the orange Fendi peekaboo.

LaChloe
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChloe »

I still can't process why she got a boob job and then proceeds to wear big baggy clothes all the time. It's like getting a nose job and wearing a mask over your face all day.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Maybe she wanted the boobs to feel good naked. I'm sure it's slicing up her relationship. People don't always get boobs to show off to the public. They are fun in private and look great swimsuits. But that's me!

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Tori lynn has her life a lot more together than princess alex. At least she can stay cool in the summer since her house has central air. Some youtubers like ACTING vapid, some ARE actually that vapod. You guess which is which
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Tori lynn has her life a lot more together than princess alex. At least she can stay cool in the summer since her house has central air. Some youtubers like ACTING vapid, some ARE actually that vapod. You guess which is which
lol Tori would be homless without her husband she has accomplished nothing, I hate to defend Alex but she'd be able to surivive on her own.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:Tori lynn has her life a lot more together than princess alex. At least she can stay cool in the summer since her house has central air. Some youtubers like ACTING vapid, some ARE actually that vapod. You guess which is which
lol Tori would be homless without her husband she has accomplished nothing, I hate to defend Alex but she'd be able to surivive on her own.
Exactly. Tori comes across extremely vapid and overly fascinated with her new surgery results. She stares into the camera and is overly impressed with her self. It's disgusting to watch. Down right vomit inducing. I prefer Alex over tori any day. Tori is such a pathetic copy cat. What mom at her age feels the need to video themselves it's not like she monetizes it or has something to promote. Nope she's just vain as heck and loves watching and seeing herself talk. And yes she is nothing on her own and has to be married to a hobbit.

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

Did anyone ever post the evidence of Tori "becoming unhinged"?

Tori seems super nice but I think she suffers from social anxiety and BDD. Shes super awkward even on camera so I can imagine how she fairs in social settings. Her plastic surgery has been money well spent but I agree that her single white femaling Alex has gotten quite pathetic.I ve seen alot of younger YouTubers mimic the bitchy-cool-barbie aesthetic that Alex displays, but a woman in her mid-30's playing copy-cat is quite alarming. She has no identity and is grossly insecure.

Return to “HRH Collection”