My Better Business Review of HRH Collection

Mlwspider2
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My Better Business Review of HRH Collection

Post by Mlwspider2 »

I POSTED AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU REGARDING MY TRUTHFUL EXPERIENCE WITH HRH COLLECTION. IN TRUE ALEX FORM, SHE RESPONDED WITH A SELF-SERVING, LAUGHABLE LIE. See below-as well as my 2nd reply to her response

ALEX REPLIED:

<<< We have never heard from this customer via e-mail. We were never contacted regarding any concerns about her dissatisfaction with her jewelry or anything that has to do with the business. We have seen her posts on Alexandra's social media but had to be deleted and blocked because she harassed her regarding not being vegan and called her names. On top of that, she went as far as reaching out to Alexandra's vegan followers asking them not to purchase from her and harassed them also. She is not an unhappy customer but a bully that's been harassing Alexandra because she chose not to be vegan which is very unfair. >>>

TO WHICH I SAID:

<<< I am not sure why Alex is referring to herself in 3rd person but her reply is a blatant lie. I have copies of my many emails of unsatisfaction as well as my receipt/s for jewelry purchased and screenshots of my comment/s on her social media page/s. Calling her a "fur hag" as comment on a single page of her Instagram pictures:  1.) Is the truth; truth trumps liabel. Alex flaunts her support of the cruel fur industry by PUBLICLY posting myriad of photos of herself wearing dead animals in the name of vanity and greed. 2.)The First Amendment of the United States of America allows me to voice my TRUTHFUL OPINION of HRHCollection by making others aware of my disgraceful experience with this company. I will continue to aggressively do the same. >>>

Spencer
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My Better Business Review of HRH Collection

Post by Spencer »

Who ??? Whet??

Sent from my using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper