HRH Collection Part 6

april peach
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection Part 6

Post by april peach »

So her former BFF Chelsea is pregnant. I expect Alex to start ranting about pregnant women and then immediately try to get pregnant herself. Just like how she ranted about women "settling" when Chelsea started dating her boyfriend, and then two videos later Alex is back with Nick.

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Richkid »

She's always trying to keep up

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

Her house is so easy to find. PM me if you want the details.

Its only 1200 sq ft with two small bedrooms. My apartment in college was bigger than that. Nick must not be making as much money as everyone seems to think.

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc) #
Talk about traffic noise! That is one of the busiest streets with thousands upon thousands of cars driving by each day. Good luck sleeping at night.

Cant believe she even showed off so much of her house. It took me 2 seconds to find it. With all of those expensive bags and with her not being home a lot, anyone could break in. She should have found a home in a gated community or in a nice neighborhood. But low rent Alex cant afford that. This bitch is so dumb :respekt:

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

LOL just noticed the home listing status actually says "accepting backup offers" which means the seller isn't solid on their buyer aka Alex. How embarrassing.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

mileyanimal wrote:Her house is so easy to find. PM me if you want the details.

Its only 1200 sq ft with two small bedrooms. My apartment in college was bigger than that. Nick must not be making as much money as everyone seems to think.

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc) #
Talk about traffic noise! That is one of the busiest streets with thousands upon thousands of cars driving by each day. Good luck sleeping at night.

Cant believe she even showed off so much of her house. It took me 2 seconds to find it. With all of those expensive bags and with her not being home a lot, anyone could break in. She should have found a home in a gated community or in a nice neighborhood. But low rent Alex cant afford that. This bitch is so dumb :respekt:

Yea he's obviously better off than Alex but he's definitely not as well off as people assume.

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

She does seem happier tho

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

biggossipyswampy wrote:Jesus Christ the way she talks about her old nice ass apartment on Snapchat you'd think she just got released from a goddamn prison camp. Fucking imbecile.
That's what I was thinking! Was it really that bad? If you live in apartment, you should expect a little noise. The crying in her Snapchat was so fucking dramatic. Also I could not stand the complaining about the closet in the house being kinda small.

The new place does look pretty cute though, and a decent size from what I could see. I don't see Alex having children so I guess a 2 bedroom place for her, Nick and Ming will be enough.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

Omg I found her house. She's acts so bougie but her house is far from it.
I lived on .... for 2 years and hated it , constant noise , could barely get in and out of my driveway and it sucked so bad. It was a bitch to back out of the driveway and forget about having guests over.

Maybe if she didn't spend so much money on her car and bags she could have afforded a nicer house . The bags add up.

Also I get the feeling that she isn't going to be living with nick full time? I'm not sure what there loving arrangement is but she paid the closing costs and it seems as if she will be living there by herself full time or most of the time with nick just staying over here and there.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

Omg I found her house. She's acts so bougie but her house is far from it.
I lived on sunset Blvd for 2 years and hated it , constant noise , could barely get in and out of my driveway and it sucked so bad. It was a bitch to back out of the driveway and forget about having guests over.

Maybe if she didn't spend so much money on her car and bags she could have afforded a nicer house . The bags add up.
Like someone said , Brentwood is a nice area but she is in the worse most congested area . Even a block further from where she is would have made a huge difference.

Also I get the feeling that she isn't going to be living with nick full time? I'm not sure what there loving arrangement is but she paid the closing costs and it seems as if she will be living there by herself full time or most of the time with nick just staying over here and there.

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

Rupertfriend wrote:Omg I found her house. She's acts so bougie but her house is far from it.
I lived on .......for 2 years and hated it , constant noise , could barely get in and out of my driveway and it sucked so bad. It was a bitch to back out of the driveway and forget about having guests over.

Living on ........ is the least desirable location you could choose. But she keeps bragging about the location lol :?

Also 1200 sq ft! Its like a box. And the bedrooms OVER the garage. How unfortunate and tacky.

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

But she's the KWEEN of bougie! :nana: :nana:

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

8-) :rofl:

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

For what she spent she could have literally bought something else actually worth the money that was bigger than the tiny cottage looking place she got. But real estate is stupid in Los Angeles and people want to live off certain streets like sunset because it's "cool" so the price markup on those houses on certain streets are ridiculous

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

For what she spent she could have literally bought something else actually worth the money that was bigger than the tiny cottage looking place she got. But real estate is stupid in Los Angeles and people want to live off certain streets like sunset because it's "cool" so the price markup on those houses on certain streets are ridiculous

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

I guess her "Secret" garden isn't so "secret" anymore :boing: :ooops:

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

Rupertfriend wrote:For what she spent she could have literally bought something else actually worth the money that was bigger than the tiny cottage looking place she got. But real estate is stupid in Los Angeles and people want to live off certain streets like sunset because it's "cool" so the price markup on those houses on certain streets are ridiculous
Grrrr I apologize for my double posts everyone

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

Rupertfriend wrote:For what she spent she could have literally bought something else actually worth the money that was bigger than the tiny cottage looking place she got. But real estate is stupid in Los Angeles and people want to live off certain streets like sunset because it's "cool" so the price markup on those houses on certain streets are ridiculous
Grrrr I apologize for my double posts everyone

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
wowtothewow wrote:
allsaints wrote:
wowtothewow wrote:http://www.firemountaingems.com/shop/sw ... shape_5005

For anyone wanting to make the Iridescent disco moon collection bracelet

The Crystals are about $1.95. Look for swarovski 5005 in crystal ab or crystal clear in a 12mm for the larger ball.
The second smaller one is a 8mm and about .77cents. each
The chain is called Rolo probably a 1-2.1mm you can find it on etsy for about $8 a metre for gold plated.

So probably take about 10 minutes to assemble maybe you would spend about $5-8 depending somewhat cheaper then her $ 65-78

and no mater what she says about vintage there is only one producer of swarovski crystals (various factories yes) and thats swarovski so her saying its not the same crystal, it is. If your buying Swarovski brand its the same Alex.
Was amazing is how low quality her material choices are.. She makes thousands and yet won't pay the money for quality material like sterling or at least steel or korean rhodium plate . Instead flimsy silver plate that lasts probably a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The profit margin is huge how else do you think she brought a 1.5 mill house?
It's not like she bought it outright or by herself lol. Nick's business is more successful than hers, which I'm sure has a lot to do with that.
for sure but she still has to qualify for that amount

Return to “HRH Collection”