HRH Collection - Part 3

faithiebby
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection - Part 3

Post by faithiebby »

OMG. I could not even finish her recent vlog without coming on here and being like WTF.

she was talking about Victoria's Secret stuff looking clownish, but then she went and bought an actual clown dress. this lady was from a show my little sister and brother used to watch and the lady's dress "gives me the same vibes" as the sequin one Alex bought.
#sorrynotsorry

smacktalk
Learner
Learner

Post by smacktalk »

mizfoxy wrote:

Whats up with that bedazzled shirt/dress she bought????? was anyone else thinking WTF? :rofl:
Also, I've never known anyone to buy something, that's not that cheap, and complain about how much they dont like it????!!
Just dont buy something you dont like! She actually buys things and then forces them on herself and makes herself like it. who does that???
That shirt dress thing is fugly. Yes I wonder about that too, buying stuff and complaining how you don't like it. She is one of the most bizarre people I've ever seen. AND, saying she doesn't like tacky things yet her nails are tacky, most of the stuff she bought at Lady Foot locker is tacky... I think showing off brands is tacky. In fact, she personifies TACKY and BASIC.

aurora08
Learner
Learner

Post by aurora08 »

Wow almost no words for her latest vlog. "Basic Bitch Malls" as she calls them....just wow! Her actions (complaining about VS Pink merchandise and then buying that tacky dress; thinking the lady at the cheap jewelry store purposely charged her twice and then calling the poor lady a bitch and that whole Diet Coke rant) truly showcased her insanity and rapidly deteriorating emotional state. I actually feel sorry for her.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

Totally fine with giant Adidas logo on back of cropped jacket, but has a meltdown over the Pink logo on the back of a nightshirt.

Buys a 2 dollar vinyl Hello Kitty wallet to go in a 4500 leather Dior bag.

#alexlogic

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

My 17 y/o son loves American Eagle. However, I don't think that I've ever seen anyone Alex's age actually trying on or purchasing anything. At least our AE mostly has college students and high schoolers with their parents.

Even Alex said that PINK is geared towards college students. I just don't understand why she goes to stores that she clearly thinks are tacky and basic bitch. Probably because in the back of her min Alex knows that she is the definition of basic bitch.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

HRH Collection - Part 3

Post by laceandspikes »

Wow. I've never heard of this girl before but saw this thread and had to check out the video. This is probably the absolute bitchiest entitled Girl I have ever seen! The things she was saying in that video blew me away. "Basic bitch mall" how about normal people? And why the hell is she shopping there if it's so awful? And she bitches that vs pink is too loud for her and hates the logo on the back of the shirt but buys an Adidas shirt with an obnoxious peacock print AND a logo. And also buys a sequin dress with neon shapes that looks like it belongs on a toddler lmfao Image

And her video before that- saying she hates pumping gas and every station should be full service? I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing. Nobody likes to pump gas but that's part of daily life and you just have to do it. Does she need someone to wipe her ass too?

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

Her viewers are fucking delusional! One of them asked her in the comments section what kind of bag she would suggest an 18 year-old to save up for. The responses from other viewers were Hermes Birkin and Chanel 2.55! Unless you're a Kylie Jenner of some Russian oligarch's daughter, saving up every penny for a $4k to $15k bag is insanely stupid.

Speaking of Kylie Jenner, I'm thinking Alex is getting most of her fashion tips from her. I wouldn't be surprised if next week she has her hair in cornrows...

Basicb1tch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Basicb1tch »

I'm constantly surprised ( I shouldn't be) at Alex's insistence at not being "a basic bitch" or wearing "what every other girl wears"
She gets those longer acrylic nails with tons of little hearts/stars/etc which hello...it's very in currently. Literally 8 out of 10 women who get their nails done has that exact style. And that's just one example of basic-ness.

She actually called Hello Kitty a bro ho. I am LMAO

scgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by scgossip »

Oh my god, Flowerbelle just came up in my 'suggested pages' on Facebook. This is definitely because I was creeping that Alex Simone profile, because I don't even like HRH COLLECTION on FB. Too weird...

scgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by scgossip »

Also LOL at her new t-shirts. That's all I'm gonna say.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

LOL. bitch please. Nothing about you is self made. Other than those horribly drawn on eyebrows.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

NoCheeseNachos
Learner
Learner

Post by NoCheeseNachos »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Wow- did you guys catch how she said someone was staring at her and she's "going to get shot" and then a black guy walks by? :roll: She's so predictable at this point...
I peeped that :rofl: such a racist bitch she is :roll:

Bitch no one is worried about your white ass. :FU:

holyhotmess_1
Talker
Talker

Post by holyhotmess_1 »

Diet coke, starbucks, shopping, shoving cheap ass food down your throat in your expensive car while you complain about everyone else in the world being basic bitch. Gross.

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

I'm watching her in car haul and I'm ashamed to say I agree about the coke. I rarely drink it to being with but when the mood strikes I need a shit ton of ice and the syrup to carbonation has to be just right. I guess this makes me super mod not basic, right?

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

Sorry for the double post. I finally finished the haul and at the end when she showed the hello kitty wallet I thought she was going to say she bought it because it reminded her of her jewelry. The chains with the multi coloured "diamonds" are basically what she sells but she started going off about how tacky it is. I lost it lol.

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

I don't understand why she buys stuff that she doesn't even like. She had about a million things to say about why she didn't like the Hello Kitty wallet and the blue t shit and she still bought them. Whenever I buy something that I'm even remotely hesitant about, I end up returning it. Seems like a shopping addiction to me...

Also, it totally makes sense that she's back with her ex because she's been posting a lot of selfies from the passenger seat of the car.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Not sure if it was already posted about here but looks like she got that goose feather filled white couch she posted about a while back. Restoration Hardware, was it? She posted a (not so) subtle photo of her bunny on the couch a while back...I missed it till just now! (I don't follow her on IG)

april peach
Talker
Talker

Post by april peach »

She is so desperate to try to prove she is self made. No one that is that entitled is self-made. No one that is self-made needs to make such a big deal about it. You can wear it on an ugly t-shirt, Alex, that doesn't make it true!

Those Adidas outfits she bought were some of the fugliest clothes I have ever seen. I cannot wait to see her in them.

I think her goal in life is to be a Real Housewife. She already has the shitty attitude, the injected face, the gaudy taste, and the fake job.

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

oh Hi Nick...http://d.pr/i/14Ofo

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner