Twati Westcrook - Screwed & Sued In Seattle - Part 38

fizzwizz12

Re: Twati Westcrook - Screwed & Sued In Seattle - Part 38

Post by fizzwizz12 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:32 pm
...and the issue is....why did Tati want KJ to stop? I wonder if there's any other shadiness that KJ DIDN'T discover?
oh you know it! where there is smoke....
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Indeed. That stuff KJ discovered is probably just the tip of a very big iceberg.

Hopefully eventually it will all come out and result in more Sinking of The Tatinic
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I was just perusing the thread from June 2019 when Katie had done her article and was posting on the forum. It's in part 31 if anyone else is interested. It is wild to see some of our comments at the time with what we know now. Like WordSalad saying something like "it doesn't matter if we care or not. It matters if Katie gets sued." Or something like that. Katie did provide details on the Hawaii situation, in which she stated that James "took his mother off oxygen" on April 7th, and she died on April 8th. It appeared she was taking that directly out of the court docs. She also posted on here that she reached out to Tati for comment and was blocked.

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:35 am
Indeed. That stuff KJ discovered is probably just the tip of a very big iceberg.

Hopefully eventually it will all come out and result in more Sinking of The Tatinic

"The Sinking of the Tatinic" will be the next thread name! :rofl: :respekt:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

I found the info in this article about a 2014 case re: bloggers are journalists, and defamation, libel, etc etc. interesting to say the least given all going on with Tati & KJ. In the back of my mind, I always was wondering if it mattered more legally that the worst of the info KJ reported was about James Westbrook...and not Tati. And he is not really a “public person”. He doesn’t even have an Instagram account does he? (Not that that defines public person...genuinely curious if he does). But even if on the surface I think Tati didn’t have much of a case... it is sad to see the abysmal standard KJ’ lawyer seems to be putting forth. I mean... that motion to dismiss was just embarrassing, poorly written, pathetically remiss in addressing the substantive claims in Tati’s suit. Just... bad.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... ts/283225/

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:12 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:35 am

"The Sinking of the Tatinic" will be the next thread name! :rofl: :respekt:
Did I make that up or absorb it from someone else? I dunno we are all very simpatico in here
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:08 am
I found the info in this article about a 2014 case re: bloggers are journalists, and defamation, libel, etc etc. interesting to say the least given all going on with Tati & KJ. In the back of my mind, I always was wondering if it mattered more legally that the worst of the info KJ reported was about James Westbrook...and not Tati. And he is not really a “public person”. He doesn’t even have an Instagram account does he? (Not that that defines public person...genuinely curious if he does). But even if on the surface I think Tati didn’t have much of a case... it is sad to see the abysmal standard KJ’ lawyer seems to be putting forth. I mean... that motion to dismiss was just embarrassing, poorly written, pathetically remiss in addressing the substantive claims in Tati’s suit. Just... bad.

That's a good point about James. If I was the judge though I'd just say "so James should be suing KJ, not Tati" - although isn't the lawsuit in both their names? Or am I wrong?

Actually no if I was the judge I'd be arguing that by marrying a public figure and appearing regularly in her videos Lames has attached a target to his own back and deserves all the scrutiny he gets. It's not like he's ever attempted to keep himself out of the limelight is it. And Twati certainly hasn't tried to keep their relationship private.

And yes you're right, I don't think KJ has the cashola for a decent lawyer. Because.... well..... - this is the good thing about working for a big publication non-freelance. You may be their bitch but they have good lawyers who become yours when you piss somebody off.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:08 am

James has been on Tati’s channel many many times. They have made their relationship very public over the years dating back to the early 2010’s. Tati has talked about how he is a great business man. James Charles talked about him on his own channel. He owns part of Halo. As far as I’m concerned he is a public figure just not as prominent when compared to his wife.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Lames also appeared in the reality show. That adds to his "public figure" resume.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:04 pm
I just found out that Tati and James Westbrook are suing Katie for more than just defamation - they are suing her for eight different things.
Are they trying to claim SHE killed Mama Lames?? 🤣🤣

I mean wtf ?????? What the hell else is she supposed to have done ????

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

and what are these 8 different thing? come on gurl, give us the links so we can read this shit for ourselves.

god, i'd love to be a fly on the wall in this courtroom. i tell ya what.
perhaps the Tatinic should do a live there. bahahahaha.

and the "Sinking of the Tatinic" is amazing!! <3
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

oh god, that's rich.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

This is insane.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:01 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:08 pm
Happy_one wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:04 pm
I just found out that Tati and James Westbrook are suing Katie for more than just defamation - they are suing her for eight different things.
Are they trying to claim SHE killed Mama Lames?? 🤣🤣

I mean wtf ?????? What the hell else is she supposed to have done ????
hehe there are the other seven things that Katie Joy is being sued for.
1. Defamation per se (e.g. calling James Westbrook a career criminal)
2. Trade Libel
3. False Light Invasion Of Privacy
4. Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress
5. NEGLIGENT of Emotional Distress
6. Washington Consumer Protection Act
7. Civil Harassment
Jesus H, this woman is literally trying to make criticising her a crime!!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

5. Negligent of emotional distress :
what accident? what injuries at the scene?

my god those lawyers are just milking it now... either way the Tatinic is sinking and losing a shit ton of money

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

It's Twati that should be sued for Trade Libel ..........insinuating that Her pink pills were FDA approved; That they helped treat her endometriosis (the 'self-diagnosed' endometriosis as she hasn't had a laparoscopy to determine if she actually has it); That her pills cured eczema and other skin complaints; and saying they were in a clinical trial ...which we know is bullshit....her ceramide stuff was tested on mice....not the actual pink pill! Also, recently stating that her new 'immune booster' would help with the pandemic going on.......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

6. keep the Washington marketplace free of unfair and deceptive practices........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:26 am
It's Twati that should be sued for Trade Libel ..........insinuating that Her pink pills were FDA approved; That they helped treat her endometriosis (the 'self-diagnosed' endometriosis as she hasn't had a laparoscopy to determine if she actually has it); That her pills cured eczema and other skin complaints; and saying they were in a clinical trial ...which we know is bullshit....her ceramide stuff was tested on mice....not the actual pink pill! Also, recently stating that her new 'immune booster' would help with the pandemic going on.......
in this video she clearly states that her immune booster - she says that it will not prevent nor cure a disease. and plus there is a disclaimer statement on Halo Beauty website.

Tati said that she was releasing an immunity booster but, it wouldn't be out until the fall. She instead shared other brands who have so called 'immunity boosters' to encourage people to start taking them during the pandemic. From what she said, people assumed that these immunity boosters would help keep the body at its best and prevent covid. How many people take notice of disclaimers? She said the immune booster would 'help' to fight it off...which is what I said above

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

She's a master of implying her shitty meens do a lot but providing disclaimers which basically exempt her from having to back up those claims.

In my book the gap between her saying "these meens cure eczema" versus talking about her viewers sending her personal stories of them curing their eczema is wafer thin.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

tati did that disclaimer video AFTER she got called out for claiming halo could boost immunity. anyone that has watched her videos know that was done when she needed to do damage control. that happened right before she disappeared the first time last spring.

further, the law in washington is vague and this will not hold up in court. it's a frivolous lawsuit and a waste of money.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”