'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by Guest »

I found Tati even more irritating than usual in this video. She was giggling, looking at herself constantly, and not letting her sister say everything she wanted to. I'd have preferred to just have watched a video of her sister talking about Endo, considering she was the only one on camera that has been diagnosed with it. Not to mention the promoting of her products. She said she didn't want it to look like an ad but it obviously was! "Endo is inflammation, and my pills reduce inflammation, so buy them!"

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Re: the Halo Endo thing.

Surely someone can have her now for claiming supplements cure medical conditions? I mean she's nor straight up saying 'Halo cures endo', there's an extra link in there, 'inflammation' --- but as inflammation in ITSELF is such a pervasive symptom of so many different conditions. .... I mean. She is basically literally saying Halo cures inflammation (she shouldn't even be able to say that legally BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE) ---> Halo cures endo. Actually in a way her saying it cures inflammation is worse than her just straight up saying it cures endo - because inflammation is such a universal and common symptom and affects everyone from someone with a toothache to someone with allergies to someone to with chronic auto-immune disorders and cancers.

--- Even in the US, isn't claiming supplements have positive outcomes on medical conditions illegal? (I thought they were unrelegated- and classed as consumable products rather than medicines-- only on the condition that they DIDN'T claim medical benefits).
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I mean even if she's not saying the word 'cure', she's saying 'reduce'. 'Reducing' inflammation IS A MEDICAL CLAIM.

Ibuorofen/aspirin/anti-histamines cure inflammation.
Not fucking supplements. She is such a snake oil peddlar.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Melody7827 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Sorry double post. The other infuriating this is she plugged her Halo, claiming it has helped her symptoms. I am telling you she is faking this and is using it to sell her bloody pills! As well as sitting there promoting her poof! Even whilst talking about her 'illness' she can't help but eye fuck. What normal person does that! Watch her from 20 mins on , her sister is talking about the levels of pain and Tanya is eye fucking and even grins!

So this is what you do in the middle of a serious talk on pain Twati!
I HATTEE when she wears her hair like that. It looks beyond stupid. Not flattering at all. I agree with whoever said her eyes are too close together. Get over yourself Tati youre not hot
Gossiper34 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:42 pm
She said she didn't want it to look like an ad but it obviously was! "Endo is inflammation, and my pills reduce inflammation, so buy them!"

That little pout in the middle how fucking gross. At least pretend to care about this issue for a second. I can't believe her sister, who is diagnosed with endo and is knowledgable about it, could let her sister get away with this. I'd be pissed if my sister were using my illness for sympathy

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Twati the lying scam artist
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Erika was literally talking about levels of pain when Twati did they grin, it made me sick! All the way through I thought her body language came across as someone who was acting/lying. When Erika was explaining that Endo can only be definitively diagnosed with surgery and Twati started talking over her(although she muttered it) and said she hasn't had surgery I was shocked although not at all surprised! All the eye fucking and giggling when you are talking about a terrible illness just didn't add up! I have tbh I have never believed the story about her having Endo.
She needed Erika on there as she DOES have it and gave all the informative info. Twati knew if she was ever called out it would have been even worse if she'd been the one to give all the important info. Twati can always say " Well I was pretty sure I had Endo guiise but it turns out it's sometheen else" She had to throw in the fact that she hadn't had the surgery in case anyone finds out somehow, or she gets questioned why she doesn't have scarring.
Earlier in the video when she started crying and saying she was upset she couldn't get a laparoscopy in her early 20's and blamed it not having insurance at the time I immediately became suspicious because she could have had it done since then and didn't mention it. Then low and behold she actually states she's not be diagnosed by surgery! She was acting al the way through and it was shit acting as I picked up on it!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

let's see.. she would have been on her parents insurance until 23... then the government raised the age limit to 26. nah, if she had issues, she would have seen someone in her early 20s.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

eremi
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by eremi »

But did nobody notice that all of the information they shared was literally directly quoted from the Wikipedia page? Like in order and everything. If it affected their lives that much and had medical education/training (Nurse Erika) why do they need to go off of the first webpage that comes up when you google Endometritis? Idgi

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:01 pm
I decided to watch it as I wanted to hear about her diagnosis. I now definitely do not believe Tanya has it, she stated she has never had laparoscopic surgery and blamed not having insurance at the time when she first went to the hospital but there's no reason for her not to have had it in the last 10 yrs. When Erika states at 28 mins that the only way to diagnose it is surgery Tati interrupts and is talking at the same time and says she is being treated without the surgery! Erika even states you cannot presume you have it because you have symptoms, the only way to get a diagnosis is with surgery.Tanya is hiding behind the mirror when she says she is being treated without surgery :rofl:

Tanya probably has painful periods like many of us. Most women get bloating. I have IBS and have all those symptoms. Tanya is just using Endo as something to get sympathy! How can she use her platform to talk about something when she has NOT been diagnosed! Just proves she's a FAKE!!

I knew Twan-twat was going to have Erika do all the talking which was why she had her sister on to do this video with her. Why? Well, because I also don't believe that she has Endo....painful periods like most women but definitely not Endo because she can't really bullshit her way through talking about a topic she knows nothing about. She brought her sister on because only Erika can speak about it because she actually went through/going through this and Twan-twat will throw in words here or there to validate that she is going through the same symptoms and piggyback off her sister's illness so that the Twatistanis can give her more fucking sympathy. Sometimes, certain people try to sell their bullshit lies so hard that you can tell when it's a crock of shit....no sympathy from me for this lyeen bitch.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Gossiper34 wrote:
I found Tati even more irritating than usual in this video. She was giggling, looking at herself constantly, and not letting her sister say everything she wanted to. I'd have preferred to just have watched a video of her sister talking about Endo, considering she was the only one on camera that has been diagnosed with it. Not to mention the promoting of her products. She said she didn't want it to look like an ad but it obviously was! "Endo is inflammation, and my pills reduce inflammation, so buy them!"

I reported her fucking video.....anyone else who want to report it, her Halo shill starts around 17:35.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 pm
Gossiper34 wrote:

I reported her fucking video.....anyone else who want to report it, her Halo shill starts around 17:35.
oh you know i do!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I have also reported it, hopefully, everyone on here will! I am so angry about what she has done,so please excuse my ranting.

I can't get over that she said " That is partly why I am so big on reducing inflammation in the body as a whole which is why I launched Halo which is a massive you know inflammation reducer" You are not allowed to make these claims, surely she knows this?? She takes a noticeable gulp after saying Halo. Wonder why? She knows that people might twig what she is doing!

For the last 3 plus yrs, she warns us not to talk about her Endo or ask her questions, I realise now it's because she doesn't have it and was worried about answering people on the topic. Then she saw all the sympathy she got, so she saw it as an opportunity to shill her pills. So what better than to get Erika to come and talk about it. God, I hate this woman!

Erika's face is so serious in the video and you know she's telling the truth that she suffers from it but Twati's face, body language, and actions say otherwise. Even if she had of neglected to tell us that she didn't have a laparoscopy to diagnose it, it's so obvious that she is lying and acting all the way through. All she cares about in the video is the way she looks and shilling her snake oil pills!

Second pout of the video!

I get severe second-hand embarrassment watching her eye fuck herself all the time.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Is there another way to report the claim she was trying to make? If it’s illegal where do we turn. FDA doesn’t regulate these things so is it the better business bureau? I want to report this to someone of authority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfpaw
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wolfpaw »

Oh, the last videos are all about her products and it is beyond annoying.

I started watching Tati for reviews and I have found some very good affordable products thanks to the drugstore favourite videos. And her last drugstore vodeo was just HALO, HALO, TATI BEAUTY, BLENDIFUL!!! WTF? Half of the video ranting about her own expensive products and call it drugstore makeup video?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

getinitgucci wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Is there another way to report the claim she was trying to make? If it’s illegal where do we turn. FDA doesn’t regulate these things so is it the better business bureau? I want to report this to someone of authority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, she cannot be allowed to get away with this! So please someone let us know who to email to report this!

She claimed in her words "I launched Halo which is a massive you know inflammation reducer"

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I reported it. I dunno if our laws about this shit (what she is doing would he highly illegal in the UK/EU) will hold any sway seeing as she's a US Based company but this stuff is being seen here (and then purchased) by UK/EU customers so..... maybe. She wouldn't be able to advertise in that vein here, let alone sell her product on that basis. I know Amazon aren't allowed to sell supplements that have medical claims on their EU Web pages so.... Why does Twati get away with it?

Heksa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heksa »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 pm
Gossiper34 wrote:

i read it too late and tried to find the moment myself xD didn't want to be was going thru the video, they put a 'disclaimer' at the beginning of the video and then talks all about medical issues and how to check/help them. It's like saying 'no offence but f* u' - u cant be offended! i said no offnce...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 am
I reported it. I dunno if our laws about this shit (what she is doing would he highly illegal in the UK/EU) will hold any sway seeing as she's a US Based company but this stuff is being seen here (and then purchased) by UK/EU customers so..... maybe. She wouldn't be able to advertise in that vein here, let alone sell her product on that basis. I know Amazon aren't allowed to sell supplements that have medical claims on their EU Web pages so.... Why does Twati get away with it?

She needs reporting to the Advertising Standard's Authority https://www.asa.org.uk/ I'll have a go at reporting her from this side of the pond too! Here's the complaint form https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

I have made an official complaint, saying that she is trying to market her 'hair, skin and nail's' formula towards women with endometriosis due to it's 'untested' anti-inflammatory ingredients. I don't know if they will stop her from selling her snake oil over here - they might suggest we get in touch with an American based agency instead. The ASA are known for giving heavy fines and making an example of the company in the media!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

hoooooo boy, these extensions look raggedy AF!
swamp hag guru
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:09 am
hoooooo boy, these extensions look raggedy AF!
swamp hag guru
Yikes! And that sweater looks like something she picked up from the discounter bin in the late 90's.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”