Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by WORDSALAD »

lamelifetwati wrote: i remember not long ago twati booty also post boy george photo which was way before her palette.
This was her making a desperately blatant play for the LGBTQ market that she potentially lost by gay-smearing JC. Look, look, gay icons love my product and ME despite the fact I underhandedly and homophobically shafted one of their own! LOOK! GAY GUYS LOVE ME AND I STILL LOVE THEM!!

When he didn't even use it, Twatbeast. When that photo was taken your stupid glitterfail palette was still merely a twinkle in NYX's eye and a note in Colourpop's copybook. Copy being the operative part of that word. Lol.
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Speaking of fallout - not linking the poor girls account but she had it on public tagging Tati - I don't want to snark on a young teen girl who is obviously just getting into make-up, but this is also why her product is so shit because it gives such sub-par results and allows for NO errors for beginners. The fact that even professionals are having to do things to 'fix' the product says how shit this line is, and I think it sucks that young women will buy it and find it useless or really shit quality despite the MONEY it costs, and then think it's them who sucks at make-up when it's just the product being sooo shite.
OH DEAR.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by missymoocher123 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
lamelifetwati wrote: i remember not long ago twati booty also post boy george photo which was way before her palette.
This was her making a desperately blatant play for the LGBTQ market that she potentially lost by gay-smearing JC. Look, look, gay icons love my product and ME despite the fact I underhandedly and homophobically shafted one of their own! LOOK! GAY GUYS LOVE ME AND I STILL LOVE THEM!!

When he didn't even use it, Twatbeast. When that photo was taken your stupid glitterfail palette was still merely a twinkle in NYX's eye and a note in Colourpop's copybook. Copy being the operative part of that word. Lol.
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Speaking of fallout - not linking the poor girls account but she had it on public tagging Tati - I don't want to snark on a young teen girl who is obviously just getting into make-up, but this is also why her product is so shit because it gives such sub-par results and allows for NO errors for beginners. The fact that even professionals are having to do things to 'fix' the product says how shit this line is, and I think it sucks that young women will buy it and find it useless or really shit quality despite the MONEY it costs, and then think it's them who sucks at make-up when it's just the product being sooo shite.
OH DEAR.
Kinda does explain the mindless adoration of the Twatistani camp though. This is the age group that put their Qweeeeen on a pedestal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

they will learn. they will leave. it shall be a glorious mass exodus of enlightened Twatitstans
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

frigobar wrote:Okay, so I’ve always been pretty neutral about Tati, even after the bye sister moment because I reeeeally dislike James Charles, but today this pissed me off

I know she didn’t explicitly say that the MUA used her palette, but that’s extremely disingenuous considering that’s her company’s official account. I mean, you just expect her posts to be about HER product. Hell, if at least ONE of her eyeshadows were used I’d kinda understand it but her palette wasn’t used AT ALL!! That’s really fucked up in my opinion. One could even argue it’s borderline false advertising.

That is basically lying to their costumers and pretending her palette did that look. Also is it that bad she cant even find a decent look on Instagram showing of what her palette can do? Jikes

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Eva DeStruction »

Makeup Alley sent one of their emails to me asking why I hadn't visited in awhile (like most people, mainly real life issues and the run up to the holidays) and curiously it invited me to "...check out the latest products our members are obsessing about", the second link took me to reviews of Tanya's new palette, most of which were extremely negative :

https://www.makeupalley.com/product/sho ... Eye-Shadow

frigobar
Learner
Learner

Post by frigobar »

Eva DeStruction wrote:Makeup Alley sent one of their emails to me asking why I hadn't visited in awhile (like most people, mainly real life issues and the run up to the holidays) and curiously it invited me to "...check out the latest products our members are obsessing about", the second link took me to reviews of Tanya's new palette, most of which were extremely negative :

I get a 404 page :/

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

maybe you need to be on pc to go to the site.

very long so click to see
Last edited by lamelifetwati on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shitting glitter tatti

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker

frigobar wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:04 pm
Eva DeStruction wrote:Makeup Alley sent one of their emails to me asking why I hadn't visited in awhile (like most people, mainly real life issues and the run up to the holidays) and curiously it invited me to "...check out the latest products our members are obsessing about", the second link took me to reviews of Tanya's new palette, most of which were extremely negative :

I get a 404 page :/

That's odd. Mind you though I'm accessing this from a computer rather than a phone...

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker

Okay, well ... here is a copypaste from the Makeup Alley reviews. I left in the stans comments. The numbers at the top are ratings out of five.

fromjanet1028
10 days ago
I was so excited about Tati's pallet. I thought, "this is great for someone like me who needs to get ready in less than 10 minutes," but then I thought I could glam it up on occasion.

Just no, though. I suspect these shades look great on her but do not translate on my fair skin.

And all of the glitter in that pallet. It's hard to keep those pans out of the way.

I expected more from the matte formula meaning a softer, more silicone-y, more blendable finish. I found them difficult to blend even using different brushes. And why so many variations on sheen to shine?

I get her concept. But the execution was disappointing. There is nothing "neutral" about those shades.

I think Tati supporters wanted to be part of this new venture. But the products are going to need to be a higher quality and design to support that price point.Less

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromMalibuMands
10 days ago
Memory Glitter (multi-dimensional smoky charcoal), Memory Metallic (gunmetal with silvery shimmer), Memory Sequin (carbon black with multi-colored pin points), Memory Matte (carbon black), Ritual Glitter (multi-dimensional warm bronze), Ritual Metallic (chocolate bronze shimmer), Ritual Sequin (warm brown with gold pin points), Ritual Matte (rich chocolate), Story Glitter (multi-dimensional burnt orange), Story Metallic (bright nectarine with gold shimmer), Story Sequin (burnt orange with gold pin points), Story Matte (burnt orange), Soothe Glitter (multi-dimensional champagne gold), Soothe Metallic (warm champagne gold shimmer), Soothe Sequin (camel with gold pin points), Soothe Matte (camel), Aura Glitter (multi-colored frosted champagne), Aura Metallic (champagne shimmer), Aura Sequin (vanilla with fuchsia pin points), Aura Matte (vanilla), Poet Glitter (multi-dimensional frosted raspberry), Poet Metallic (soft ruby shimmer), Poet Sequin (cranberry with blue pin points) and Poet Matte (cranberry).

The mattes are the best formulas in this palette; decent quality, but I must admit that for this kind of price range, I do think that there are smoother formulas available in many other brands, that do apply and blend that bit quicker/easier. Still; these are pretty good quality, and there are no fails for me shade-wise. The shimmers (I don't think that they are molten enough to be classed as metallic) aren't what I think of as 'bad' exactly, but they don't come close to the quality of other brands in the price range the brand has put itself in. If this palette were around the £20 mark, I'd call it good enough, but I expect more for £40+ - you need to dampen your brush before applying the shadow for the best effect, whilst I think that you shouldn't have to when you get to this price point.

I'm not a big fan of glitter, so that may colour my judgement on the next two formulas; I've tried all of the glitter shades once each and have found them all unstable/messy. They move and fall out over the day, and the odd speck of glitter will still be around after I've removed all of my makeup. I don't want to wear any of the shades again. The 'sequins' are actually those annoying loosely packed matte-with-glitter formulas, which are nearly as messy as the glitters on me, so those shades are also ones I won't use again.

I was really excited when a friend said that since she doesn't wear much makeup, I could have her impulsively-bought Textured Neutrals palette, but after a few weeks of trying to make it work, I'm going to pass it along to another friend who showed interest in trying it. I feel bad about giving a gift away, but I know that this would just be left to go to waste in a drawer if I kept it. If Textured Neutrals were something which had been at Revolution or ColourPop prices, then I might have gone up a lippie for trying to be a bit different with the selection of varying formulas on offer (having said that; I have noticed that it's not very dissimilar to Huda's discontinued originally textured version of the Rose Gold palette) and have been gentler in my criticisms. However as it is; with half of the shades being outright passes for me, and the other half failing to stand out in terms of quality, I'm left completely underwhelmed and not feeling interested in future releases from the brand. I don't like being hard on releases from new brands, but I ultimately think that Textured Neutrals is not close to being worth what is being charged for it.Less

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromSammyDragon
15 days ago
I purchased this when it went on sale immediately after being launched. I don't know much about Tati but the palette looked great for my daily work make up routine. I figured the glitter might be easy to throw on to create an evening look. I don't know, the colors just looked real easy to pair up. I'm not super into make up but this looked manageable to me. Upon receiving it, I threw on a look since I had to be at a work party that evening. I used a few matte shades which didn't blend the greatest but I was able to "fix" the patchiness by slapping some of the chunky glitter paste over top. I was really loving the look when I checked my face out in the mirror and left my condo. I arrived at the bar and a co-worker discreetly whispered into my ear, "It looks like a unicorn just sneezed all over your face!" I ran into the bathroom and my face as well as black turtleneck were covered in glitter. The glitter particles pooled up into my pores making me look like I had bedazzled pores..which is not something anyone wants. The patchiness from the matte shades was exposed once the glitter particles starting falling off and once they started, they didn't stop. I spent too much money on this to not be able to make it work so I'm going to keep messing with it and figure out a way to use this. I can't afford to be buying make up all the time. I'm very disappointed with my purchase. If you have wrinkles or textured skin, you may have issues with this palette.Less

13 of 13 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromcommodore
16 days ago
I absolutely adored this palette. I found it blended super easy, and the colours were so pretty in spite of it being a neutral palette. While I did need glitter glue, I didn't have any problems with the glitters staying where I put it. As far as fallout goes, if you go in with a light hand and build up the colour, I found there was next to none, and the only kickback I got on the palette itself was before I realized you only need to go in with such a light hand. I barely needed to touch my brush in the pan to get colour on the brush and payoff on my eye.
The sequin row is gorgeous but you need to tap it on lightly and be strategic where you place it for it to stay put. I found using my finger worked best for both this and the glitter rows.
The metallic row is perfect for those who want a bit of a pop without too much intensity. The matte black is outstanding, and one of the best blacks I own.

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromAnnaHelen
17 days ago
This is a terrible palette. I was gifted this from a friend. The glitter does not stay put without a glitter glue. I got glitter in my eyes and it was extremely difficult to get out. The glitter just ends up all over the face from the glitter and sequin shades. The sequin shades...ugh, don't even get me started. So redundant. The glitter just falls off throughout the day no matter how I apply it...and I have tried patting it on wet and dry. I have tried to make this palette work for a week and a half now and I have finally decided to give it away. The mattes were patchy..the metallics were more satin and not any different than what you could find in a drugstore shadow... I'm thrilled I didn't pay my own money for this piece of garbage. I'm 38 and an experienced make up artist. If you're thinking about getting this, do your due diligence and check out the gamut of reviews so you can educate yourself on the quality of this product before wasting your money. I absolutely do not recommend. You can find better quality shadows and actual eye-safe glitters elsewhere and for much cheaper. This palette is nothing but hype.Less

16 of 17 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromMorgansPigtails
17 days ago
1. I like the eyeshadow. It's good quality. It's a SUPER glorified neutral palette, but I love nuetrals.
2. The outer packaging is.....meh. Mine is already filthy and cleaning it just makes it worse.

3. Hindsight: now that I know that these are just Colourpop eyeshadows repackaged......well, if I could do it again, I probably wouldn't have spent over $50 on a colourpop palette private labeled for Tati. Because- make no mistake, once you get this palette, you will see major similarities to the texture and color payoff of Colourpop and she stated in her video that she is using the Colourpop lab.

4. so whey the 5 star review? Because the eyeshadows are good. Colourpop makes good eyeshadows and here you get 24 of them for about $2.30 each, with tax and shipping included. She doesn't offer free shipping. You get approx a gram of eyeshadow in each pan. Note: I haven't used any of the glitters. Less

4 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromCatlizg
22 days ago
Oh my. Tati hit this, her first venture into cosmetics, out of the park. While I wish the palette surface were not matte black (it shows every fingerprint), the overall design compensates.

And then you open the cover and, I swear, the heavens open, angels sing, and all is well in the world. The mirror is large, crystal clear and true in color and reflection.

Then you get to the shadow: six shades (black, brown, camel, burnt orange, cream, and plum) in four textured (matte, shimmer, metallic and glitter). At $48 for the palette, that’s $2 for each large pan. The shadows themselves are equal, if not better, than ANY brand I’ve ever used including some very, very expensive brands. They are very saturated, buttery, extremely blendable and only need a very light touch for application. There is a bit of fallout which I would expect with the intense pigment. Easy solve by just lightly tapping your brush or finger.

At 64, I wasn’t sure about the glittery options and the color choices, but I find this is quickly becoming my HG eyeshadow, glitter and all. The variety of looks is incredible: basic or dramatic or in between.

An absolute must have. Less

6 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

lol @Eva DeStruction we done the same thing in different way.
shitting glitter tatti

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker

lamelifetwati wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm
lol @Eva DeStruction we done the same thing in different way.
Must have done them both at the same time, LOL!

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I still don't know how anyone can support her after the whole vitamin mess with JC. She seems to have gained subscribers and fans after it which I don't understand how. Her luck is that JC was already hated by the beauty community and people were annoyed by him and also the fact that Joffrey threw more ashes to the fire. If it wasn't for that and the whole narrative "Tati was never involved in drama before. She's so mature and honest" the drama channel puppets and her stans were spewing, her career would've been totally destroyed. She knew people would take her side, it was a calculated move to destroy someone out of spite and to promote her brand. How people are to this day still blind to this I don't know. Even outsiders who are not in the beauty community like Pewdiepie and that H3O2 guy could see through her BS.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Help, I NEVER look at Tati's social media, but I did yesterday.

Someone is sketching her. I legit thought it was J* and I've been cracking up every time I look at it.

Please let me know if this doesn't work, everyone needs to experience this hilarity. Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

FYI - I am NOT trashing the artist, I think they're talented. However it made me realize Tati and J* have such similar gaunt facial structures, and they both just generally look so unhealthy.

tittysprinkles

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

picklerick wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:59 am
Help, I NEVER look at Tati's social media, but I did yesterday.

Someone is sketching her. I legit thought it was J* and I've been cracking up every time I look at it.

Please let me know if this doesn't work, everyone needs to experience this hilarity. Image

This is fecking hilarious.

When I saw it I thought Tati herself had done a sketch of Jeffree! 😂 (Altho let's face it I bet she can't draw that well)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:53 am
that H3O2 guy
:rofl: :rofl:
I'm dead

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Lol Tanya and J* are so similar looking to me! They could be brother and sister :rofl:

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:39 am
Lol Tanya and J* are so similar looking to me! They could be brother and sister :rofl:
They probably have the same cosmetic surgeon. :D

TLRX
Learner
Learner

Post by TLRX »

Anyway to report false advertising on Instagram? I swear the ears are different or am I just seeing shit lol

Plus not like her pills actually work

Edit: please let me know if the pic doesn’t show up, first time posting an attachment and the site is running slow for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

TLRX wrote:Anyway to report false advertising on Instagram? I swear the ears are different or am I just seeing shit lol

Plus not like her pills actually work

Edit: please let me know if the pic doesn’t show up, first time posting an attachment and the site is running slow for me
Pic doesn’t show for me but not uncommon for some of us using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”