GlamLifeGlitterTits - Volume 1 - My va-shine-a is oceans deep - Part 34

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: GlamLifeGlitterTits - Volume 1 - My va-shine-a is oceans deep - Part 34

Post by WORDSALAD »

What's so great about being "big" though?

It's like any profession, the people at the top usually got there because they're dickheads. I use how "big" someone on YT as a benchmark too..... a benchmark of who I should AVOID.

But hey good for you for finding some value in Tanya's content. I'm at a loss as to how you manage it.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

I feel like maybe you just didn’t look for beauty gurus who do more normal makeup and are in their 30s? Because they definitely exist. I’m not going to mention a ton of them because I’m sure every beauty guru annoys someone sometimes. But off the top of my head Zabrina, Emily Noel, Angelica Nyqvist, Andrea Matillano, Whitney Hedrick, and Raw Beauty Kristi are all in their 30s.

It seems so weird to me when anyone comes to Tati’s trash thread to announce they’ve subscribed to her and take it personally when people don’t greet the news with a key to the city and a ticker tape parade 😂😂

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Samisgossiping »

I'm sure it's been brought up, but was Jeffree really not on the Twati Booty PR list?

Guess there's still tension regarding Armageddon and how it didn't go according to plan. Can't wait for one of them to press the button and drop some bombs. I'm bored.

lajessicap
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lajessicap »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:31 am
Can't wait for one of them to press the button and drop some bombs. I'm bored.
For some reason it’s not gonna happen soon - unfortunately :|
DanceToast wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:22 pm
She is Latvian so the correct spelling of her last name would be Krieviņš ("fun" fact - the direct translation means little russian).
In which language? Not in Russian tough :D

Post by Guest »

Samisgossiping wrote:
I'm sure it's been brought up, but was Jeffree really not on the Twati Booty PR list?

Guess there's still tension regarding Armageddon and how it didn't go according to plan. Can't wait for one of them to press the button and drop some bombs. I'm bored.
It seems she only sent PR to 'smaller' channels, which others have assumed it was a way to get praise and ass kissing from people who are just trying to get their name out there.

Post by Guest »

Um, so anyone wanna take one for the team...

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ LOL she needs some HRT
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Cats_before_gurus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cats_before_gurus »

LOL She has become so boring and irrelevant I don't even wanna hate watch anything on Invidio. That promo screams booooring. I see all brown/orange/beige, her tedious palette, some high end shit to brag, and what looks like some drugstore stuff to be "relatable," same look, same boring hair bun *yawn* no wonder her views are down 36%

TLRX
Learner
Learner

Post by TLRX »

Newly registered here... been lurking for a very long time. Probably would of stay That way but can’t see some images lol but thank y’all for entertaining me! :love2:

Y’all help keep me laughing when I was sitting at home recovering from surgery for months. I was a semi Tati fan enjoyed her early videos but then, One day (way before the whole James Charles thing) she just rubbed me the wrong way. Since then haven’t really watch her videos and just became more annoyed with her as time went on.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:

This monkey bitch thinks she's some kinda special, doesn't she? Oh woe, she has PMS......just like the billions of women in the world. It's called hormones, Tanya!!! Deal with it just like every woman does. Has she regressed to being a teenager again or maybe she never really left that era of her life? I can't even watch her stupid videos at the moment because she face and voice annoy my spirit.....

TLRX
Learner
Learner

Post by TLRX »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:04 pm

This monkey bitch thinks she's some kinda special, doesn't she? Oh woe, she has PMS......just like the billions of women in the world. It's called hormones, Tanya!!! Deal with it just like every woman does. Has she regressed to being a teenager again or maybe she never really left that era of her life? I can't even watch her stupid videos at the moment because she face and voice annoy my spirit.....

Now imagine if she ever gets pregnant? She couldn’t handle it. Honestly though I think she’s saying she wants a baby just for the attention so people can have sympathy for her when she “fails” and “struggles”. We all know she is too selfish to give anyone let alone a baby attention, that would take the focus off her.

Post by Guest »

She reminds me of this comic

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

twati only way to "flawless" is max skin filter.
it's more helpful to tell people what setting she has on.
shitting glitter tatti

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:

I'm playing it in the background (with an ad block) as I read through posts here. Pretty boring and realllly slow. More of a tips video, so I'll give her props for that. But gotta plug that Neutrals whatever its call palette!

Also to note, she posted this video 6-7 hours ago and it only has around 180,000 views. That is HORRIBLE compared to what she usually gets. I'm surprised she left the video up considering she said she forgot to promo it. Although I think I saw a tweet from her yesterday saying it was coming. So...guess the minions aren't out today.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:

Nope. Not me. Sometimes when I am looking for a review of a product and one of her videos show up.. I start to watch but usually can't make more than a minute. She is one of the most irritating women to listen to and watch.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

She FINALLY commented on getting glitter on the face. She says "oops I made a mistake there, but its from my hand bumping my face, not from fall out" - surrrre. Then says "I don't really care, I just embrace it! It's fun! I don't care if I have glitter all over my face!" - Um....you are doing a make up look for women who are going to WORK! She literally stated that in the beginning of the video. Tati, you really think women going to corporate jobs want to show up with glitter on their face?! It's so distracting not just for the individual, but for anyone talking to the person. I can't believe she just is like - meh, I acknowledge the fall out but I don't care.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Wow way too long and slow is right.

It's supposed to be her top tips combined with a "less is more" look because supposedly people were asking for that and she's "really into it lately." (I predict she's going to change the title of this video soon.) The steps were: two primers, foundation, spot concealing, two contours (including lip contour), under eye concealer, under eye powder, bronzer, blush, brows, just glitter on the eyes, two lip liners, lipstick, lip gloss, two setting sprays and using a Dyson. I wish I were kidding. She said, "It's a less is more look but that doesn't mean it's no effort." I highly doubt that's what busy working women meant when they asked for this video.

She had VERY specific instructions for using her glitter shade on the eyes. She disclaimed that cosmetic glitter is not intended for the eyes but encouraged us to go ahead and use it there anyway. If we don't want to, we can use it as a highlight instead (LOL can you imagine). She also had specific instructions for removing it. She got it on her cheek but claimed it was because she touched her cheek and not because of fallout, and actually she likes getting it on her face anyway. Interestingly, she supposedly filmed it before the palette launched but I find it suspicions that she addressed so many of the complaints. And if it's true, she's been super lazy using all these pre-filmed videos lately.

DanceToast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DanceToast »

lajessicap wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:40 pm
Samisgossiping wrote:
Can't wait for one of them to press the button and drop some bombs. I'm bored.
For some reason it’s not gonna happen soon - unfortunately :|
DanceToast wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:22 pm
She is Latvian so the correct spelling of her last name would be Krieviņš ("fun" fact - the direct translation means little russian).
In which language? Not in Russian tough :D
In Latvian. I'm Latvian myself that's why I mentioned the spelling and translation.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:28 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:00 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:21 pm
7famark wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Wait...why are we calling her Tanya?
People are saying Tati is her stage name and her real name is Tanya
it isn't just us, it is easily found by research. her real name is tanya krievens. (however the fuck it is spelt) stage name is tati westcrook
Ah I had tried googling it and only saw Tati so wasn't sure if that was just a rumor lol
spell the last name krievins and you'll have better luck. but here you go... this should clear up any question. https://www.nowcasting.com/actor/popup/ ... rID=TanyaK

remember, that wiki and imdb have been changed by her and her stans.
truthfully i like calling her "tanya" because it makes her sound like the plain, basic bowl of mashed potatoes seasoned with tap water that she really is. no amount of glitter can zazz up a TANYA.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I get that having endo sucks but holy sheet, stop blaming everything on your cycle. Get an ablation, hysterectomy, a clue but FFS, shut up about it already.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”