True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GlamLifeGlitterTits - Volume 1 - My va-shine-a is oceans deep - Part 34

Post by smartypants80 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
smartypants80 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:43 pm
Bonki wrote:Please no Tati singing career! I couldn't handle her bootleg J.lo music videos.
Her music career is going to flop. She's going to be a 40 year old woman who sings better than JLo but not as good as Ariana or Demi Lovato who is going to write useless emo girl lyrics with positive affirmations in them. We already have Taylor Swift.
Dude. ... Dude, don't be so hard on JLo! Image

I'm thinking more..... Victoria Beckham. Except there'll be noone to mask her voice or turn her mic off Image
Oh no! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE JLo's voice and music but she's not the strongest singer and that's okay for the music she makes.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:11 pm
I've ended up re-subscribing to Tati even though I find her obnoxious because she's the only beauty guru I can relate to (as a professional woman in my 30s who needs inspiration on looks and ideas that fit with my corporate job).

I think Tati needs some competition. Surely there are more likable versions of her out there?!
How is Tati smearing herself in glitter going to give you inspiration? Lol not trying to be rude, but her typical makeup look is the furthest thing I would wear to a corporate job...

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

mitty_moo wrote:
DaylightAmy wrote:
I've ended up re-subscribing to Tati even though I find her obnoxious because she's the only beauty guru I can relate to (as a professional woman in my 30s who needs inspiration on looks and ideas that fit with my corporate job).

I think Tati needs some competition. Surely there are more likable versions of her out there?!
How is Tati smearing herself in glitter going to give you inspiration? Lol not trying to be rude, but her typical makeup look is the furthest thing I would wear to a corporate job...
I was thinking the same. I guess if you want to go to work painted orange, big fake contoured lips, and covered with glitter head to toe.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Post by rabbittt »

DaylightAmy wrote:

Michelle Wang? She's 1000% more likeable (isn't everyone) and creates wearable, sophisticated looks (with high end brands, admittedly).

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Love Michelle Wang. She's a breath of fresh air. She buys most of her own stuff, so far. Let's hope she doesn't get corrupted when the brands discover her influence. I'm glad she reviews high end with no apologies. I love her taste in clothes, bags, jewelry too.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

DaylightAmy wrote:I've ended up re-subscribing to Tati even though I find her obnoxious because she's the only beauty guru I can relate to (as a professional woman in my 30s who needs inspiration on looks and ideas that fit with my corporate job).

“Tati needs some competition” assumes you think she’s better than the rest? Her business blazers are a sham. Her corporate life is a sham. She’s a talentless bint with a money hungry scamming husband - the pair of then dreaming up ways to get rich quick thanks to the blindsided minions who look up to her and have put her on a pedestal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamelifetwati »

lisa eldridge also has youtube channel, she has a lot of elegant looks.
i don't follow her but whenever i saw her pop up, her looks are nice and elegant,
and she is legit makeup artist.

even just search it on youtube, i think there's a lot you can find.
shitting glitter tatti

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

There are PLENTY of really great smaller influencers in their 30s/40s/50s out there and ones who don't lie and cheat and basically run their youtube channels as a side outfit to the grift.

Not that I can name them lol - but I honestly hardly watch any beauty content any more.and the people I watch are more skincare/'indie' people. Then again two of my faves AliceintheRabbitHole and Paulina Beauty do talk about neutral/wearable makeup a lot (despite how colourful they are) so..... You know, people are nuanced. Find a 'smaller' influencer you like and I'm sure they will be balanced enough to take your preferences into account (Kelly Gooch is a good one for practical and wearable makeup even if she is a bit younger - she has a very realistic approach).

I mean.... of all the things Twati has been lauded for I'd say her 'relatability' is the most laughable so.....
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

StillPooh
Talker
Talker

Post by StillPooh »

DaylightAmy wrote:

Emily Noel’s Beauty Broadcast is the perfect channel for work appropriate looks. She was a tv news anchor before leaving to raise a family and do YouTube full time. She’s in your demographic too, at 35.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

StillPooh wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:33 am
DaylightAmy wrote:

Emily Noel’s Beauty Broadcast is the perfect channel for work appropriate looks. She was a tv news anchor before leaving to raise a family and do YouTube full time. She’s in your demographic too, at 35.
I agree. And Emily does NOT do sponsored videos. And when she reviews products that were sent to her in PR packages - if a product sucks ...she will say it sucks. She also mixes high end with drugstore which is awesome if you're like me and use a combo of both. I also think she is a really good person - she comes across as a very humble, genuine person... unlike Twati.

Remember when Twati did that horrible review of Emily's Makeup Revolution palette? I sensed some jealousy in Tati... She was unnecessarily rude, uncouth and nasty in that video... like she was bitter and had it out for Emily. There are ways of doing a negative review with some grace and kindness... Tati was classless in that video!

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Jeffree Star's new video on Jaclyn's highlighters is up - in the beginning he said he didn't get Tati's palette in PR and it's sold out (never mind that it took a whole day to sell out). He said maybe if it's back in stock he'll get it. Lol shade.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Does this look familiar to anyone? :rofl:
Screenshot_20191124-141452.png
And I'm honestly way more drawn to the packaging, the colors, and the fact that it comes with a brush set. Low-key hoping people buy this as a Christmas gift instead of Tati's restock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:24 am
There are PLENTY of really great smaller influencers in their 30s/40s/50s out there and ones who don't lie and cheat and basically run their youtube channels as a side outfit to the grift.

Not that I can name them lol - but I honestly hardly watch any beauty content any more.and the people I watch are more skincare/'indie' people. Then again two of my faves AliceintheRabbitHole and Paulina Beauty do talk about neutral/wearable makeup a lot (despite how colourful they are) so..... You know, people are nuanced. Find a 'smaller' influencer you like and I'm sure they will be balanced enough to take your preferences into account (Kelly Gooch is a good one for practical and wearable makeup even if she is a bit younger - she has a very realistic approach).

I mean.... of all the things Twati has been lauded for I'd say her 'relatability' is the most laughable so.....
Tanya is the last person anyone should watch for appropriate day time/work looks or any looks for that matter! She looks Simian and is orange. She lies about the state of skin in order to sell her snake oil pills, uses filters so her makeup must look even worse irl and she applies far too much!

Angie from HotandFlashy, even though she is in her mid/late 50's she looks younger than Tanya and her make is appropriate for work, she also dresses well. Has knowledge of ingredients etc. She's my Mum's favourite and I watch her too, she's down to earth and seems very genuine. She does very thorough reviews on foundation

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i know this video is as much related to twati as shane included twati in his video.
and after watching this, pretty sure j* would never review her palette as this shane's serie would never turns out full 9 parts.

@arctous
as much as i like colourpop they been doing too many neutral palette in a row,
but yeah, i enjoy they basically made a very similar palette to hers,
the shade.
shitting glitter tatti

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I was just watching this video from someone seeing Emm Chamberlain @ Coachella & I think it's understandable for James to get security honestly...he had more fans then Emma on a snapchat lol. Twati just doesn't attend events so she would never understsnd😂
Last edited by Daisyyvelise on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7famark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 7famark »

Wait...why are we calling her Tanya?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

7famark wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 pm
People are saying Tati is her stage name and her real name is Tanya

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:21 pm
7famark wrote:
it isn't just us, it is easily found by research. her real name is tanya krievens. (however the fuck it is spelt) stage name is tati westcrook
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:00 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:21 pm
7famark wrote:
it isn't just us, it is easily found by research. her real name is tanya krievens. (however the fuck it is spelt) stage name is tati westcrook
Ah I had tried googling it and only saw Tati so wasn't sure if that was just a rumor lol

DanceToast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DanceToast »

She is Latvian so the correct spelling of her last name would be Krieviņš ("fun" fact - the direct translation means little russian).

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”