New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors Part 33

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors Part 33

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

I’m curious if her textured ones are even going to be eye safe.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

KCxo wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:03 pm
I could be dumb and missing something, but why is there only names at the bottom of the palette? Has she just named a row and called it a day? I see Memory, Ritual and Story but no others. Leads me to believe it’s one name per column of shadows. Weird.
I didn't even catch it. Seems like the rows have texture names and columns have woo-woo names. Does she want people to doing reviews to refer to colors as "Glitter Ritual" "Matte Mercury" or something like that? The woo-woo names don't even sound cool-woo.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

jozu wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:27 pm
KCxo wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:03 pm
I could be dumb and missing something, but why is there only names at the bottom of the palette? Has she just named a row and called it a day? I see Memory, Ritual and Story but no others. Leads me to believe it’s one name per column of shadows. Weird.
I didn't even catch it. Seems like the rows have texture names and columns have woo-woo names. Does she want people to doing reviews to refer to colors as "Glitter Ritual" "Matte Mercury" or something like that? The woo-woo names don't even sound cool-woo.
You’d think she’d just individually name them all... unless her imagination (or vocabulary) doesn’t stretch that far. Just so unnecessarily confusing, especially for half the air-heads on YouTube that won’t be able to figure out and will end up just using a finger to point at whatever shadow they’re using.

Assuming anyone wants to review her crap.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

jozu wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:21 pm
Y'all. What if Jeffree Star private labeled her palette.
Even if Jeffree didn't, someone damn sure did.

-- I'm betting he didn't actually because of all the Tati unfollowing. It's actually more likely she kept it under wraps as long as possible, then J & Shame were pissed off that she's competing with their upcoming releases - hence the conscious social media uncoupling.

LOL wouldn't that be hilarious. Shame and Jeffree finally put out their video proclaiming Tati as the snake she is because they're salty she's competing with their products 😉😉 (James Charles would spend an entire day pissing himself I'm sure)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Wooooooooah that thing looks like Morphe!

Maybe she's been having secret meetings.... Lol maybe that's what Jaclyn shill has been up to since Lipstickgate. Telling you peeps it's not often I actively route for a product - any product, put out by anybody - to be pure trash (because I do want the sad sacks who misguidedly buy it to get *something for their money), but, MY GOD I WANT THIS TO BE PURE TRASH

Who would be honest though? Tbf Twat has pissed off enough people by now for someone to get right on in there and buy it just to diss it lol. The goldmine though would of course be stans reaching reformation point because they buy it and finally realise what a sham she is
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Someone just has to recreate her Emily Noel review shot by shot and get hilarious troll views.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 pm
Wonder if she’s sending PR or not, since she didn’t for her pills. Also, I wonder which “influencers” are going to show their dislike for her but not kissing her ass. I see Casey Holmes and Jen Luvs Reviews already are, maybe some others I’ve never heard of.
She was so adamant announcing she wasn't sending out halo PR because she believed in it working and didn't feel the need to, which is a whole arena full of bullshit, except that she did send it out on the down low to select people. Like a snake would. Peter monn, who at the time said he all he used for skin care was soap on his face was one who got her PR, and again for kiwi. It was just a "gift" tho. Jenluvsreviews also got it from her. There were others too.
honest my ass

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Screenshot_20191016-221318.jpg
Her body glitter looks fuzzy. They really thought they had something lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

jozu wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:31 pm
Someone just has to recreate her Emily Noel review shot by shot and get hilarious troll views.
If this actually happened @God I will go back to being a good Muslim who actually prays lfmsksj

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm
Screenshot_20191016-221318.jpg

Her body glitter looks fuzzy. They really thought they had something lol
one thing they got right: the clown triangles under her eyes

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Bruh, did she even TRY with the packaging? Even if she were trying to make the palette more accessible to different price points, I'd expect something a bit more glam and high-end from her. As tacky as Jaclyn Hill's lipstick packaging was, I'd expect something similar from Tati. Everyone who has called it a Morphe duplicate is correct.

I won't even get into how bland the color story is. On one hand, it sort of suits her... but you'd think she would know the industry well enough to now that she isn't offering anything new or exciting to the market. No, the pressed glitters are not enough to take it over the edge, girl. This wasn't it.

Post by Guest »

You would think if Tati and J* were bffs like they claimed months ago, that he would have at least tweeted out a congrats to her? Instead all he tweeted today was about his and Shane’s upcoming video. Shane did a video with Tati too, you would think that he might give her a congrats as well? Tati is launching a new palette in the middle of her supposed bff’s huge video series, Shane’s merch launch, and their collab palette release. A few days ago J* snap chatted about somebody who sent him pr to review, but hasn’t spoken to him in months. I thought it was maybe about Manny or Nikita, but maybe Tati had sent J* her palette with hopes of a review? Idk I just feel like he has been more vocal about his closer friends’ launches in the past.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Gfd.. this bitch. I haven't kept up with Tati since the whole accusing James Charles of being a predator (mad over vitamins) with jstar, but I saw Casey congratulating tati on Twitter about eyeshadows, so I decided to see what was going on. (I literally cannot click/watch her videos anymore)

Sidenote: does anyone else die a little inside when they see an influencer they like mention Tati in a positive light? I honestly feel like I'm taking crazy pills... She's so fucking fake omgggg. It really makes me rethink the people who support her haha

Anyway, I totally agree with the promo pics looking dated. Also, I saw a pic somewhere of her and the outside of the pallette that was numbered? Totally reminds me of the viseart grande pro palettes that were numbered because they were so limited... I have a feeling she did that to make it seem like a scarce item.

Also... I just saw all of the dramatic shit she was posting leading up to this. So fucking cringey omg

modernbio
Learner
Learner

Post by modernbio »

1) are the glitters biodegradable? i mean i don't expect twati to be conscious of the environment but....
2) idk how much i trust someone with no background in biology to make snake pills let alone a chemistry or cosmetics manufacturing background to make an eyeshadow

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:39 pm
SugarShack wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:38 pm

She looks like a wax figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That or one of those creepy hi tecH sex dolls.
She looks just like Whitney Cummings sex robot

JacksonMack
Learner
Learner

Post by JacksonMack »

Maybe it's just my conspiracy brain but my younger sister pointed this out - James Charles just released a new palette, Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson are releasing their collection soon, and now Tati is dropping her new makeup the end of the month. It's pretty suspicious. Especially given how they all unfollowed each other with JStar unfollowing Tati more recently out of the blue. So they''re supposedly broken up and no longer allies. Could it be because Tati is now a competitor to JStar's brand? There's bound to be a fresh wave of drama on the horizon especially when reviews of all their new makeup drop.

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner

Post by Natori_Umi »

My detective game is probably just not on point, but I saw that Colourpop is following her brand on Instagram.
Are any other makeup brands following Tati Beauty as well or is it just Colourpop? If the latter, could that indicate they use the same factories / supplier?

Scamlifeguruu
Learner
Learner

Post by Scamlifeguruu »

I don’t know you guys. I think the cardboard isn’t bad because you can recycle it but since it is cardboard, it better not be more than $40! Tati you cannot rave about drugstore products and then turn around and sell us a $40+ palette. TATI NOOO.

Also the shades aren’t really exciting. But I guess she’s trying to play it safe.

Post by Guest »

JacksonMack wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Maybe it's just my conspiracy brain but my younger sister pointed this out - James Charles just released a new palette, Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson are releasing their collection soon, and now Tati is dropping her new makeup the end of the month. It's pretty suspicious. Especially given how they all unfollowed each other with JStar unfollowing Tati more recently out of the blue. So they''re supposedly broken up and no longer allies. Could it be because Tati is now a competitor to JStar's brand? There's bound to be a fresh wave of drama on the horizon especially when reviews of all their new makeup drop.
I mean it's the prime time of year for everyone to start shilling, with Christmas and all those other holidays happening that people tend to love the most and use as excuses for parties and gifts, and to treat themselves. Even singers and bands who are generally quiet will come out the woodwork with an album in time for Christmas.

I'm sure someone like Jeffreek would see it as direct competition though, and not like that at all. Even though everyone is doing it right now.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Holy mother of glitter, that promo video! She takes herself so utterly seriously, making the cringe ten times more painful. You're not a goddess, Tanya, you're a shapeless stick with cone tits, puffer fish lips & Mr Ed teeth. I hope it's a huge flop but so many of her stans have no clue what a cunt she is and would buy a packet of her steamy shit if they could. When is someone finally going to grow a spine & expose her?!

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”