Post by Goodstuff88 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 am
missymoocher123 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 am
Goodstuff88 wrote:
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:48 am
^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!
Exaggerating a bit, right? Look, it's nice that your mom looks great, but if she's 54 now it's impossible that she used SPF for 30 years. SPF only became a thing in mid 80's, it was quite new invention and people including scientists were not familiar with the negative effects of the sun such as aging) In the 90's as well - even Hollywood stars were tanning back than. These decades are considered dark ages when it comes to sun protection.
Hmm not sure. I’m 57 and remember my mother dragging me out of the sea on holiday slathering me with sunscreen or something that “stopped you burning” That would be in the early to mid 70’s.
Sunscreen has been around since the 30's, but even considering it wasn't called SPF until the 80s, that is still over 30 years ago, so not impossible.

Yes, it was first invented in 1938 with the equivalent of spf 2. Later in the 80's the equivalent of commonly used sunscreen was around spf 6-15 and only covering UVB filters, UVA filters are still considered pretty new. UVB filters do almost nothing for anti aging, though they prevent burning, the UVA is what makes your skin age.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 pm
Goodstuff88 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:44 pm
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:48 am
^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!
Exaggerating a bit, right? Look, it's nice that your mom looks great, but if she's 54 now it's impossible that she used SPF for 30 years. SPF only became a thing in mid 80's, it was quite new invention and people including scientists were not familiar with the negative effects of the sun such as aging) In the 90's as well - even Hollywood stars were tanning back than. These decades are considered dark ages when it comes to sun protection.
I'll just
add to the discussion that my mother is in her 60s and looks like she's in her 40s - and she's smoked all her life, has always had a weird relationship with food and never wore SPF.

Some things are just not in our hands in my opinion. Some stuff is genetics - some environmental, hormonal, stress related, whatever else.

In a perfect world everyone who lived right looked right but that's just not the case for everyone.
That's very odd as it became available in 1972 when they started labeling in the US and that's where she was living. She was 24yrs old 30 yrs ago and it was 1989 which I would call the end of the end of the 80's. She has actually been using it a little over 30 yrs and is very grateful that her mother and her Grandmother encouraged her to use it as they were living in the desert. Whatever your views are Tanya, is opposed to it and therefore I believe it has left her with sun spots.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:24 pm
They are age spots/ sun spots, she has more on her nose and other cheek plus a huge one on her forehead. She has them as she doesn't like SPF so doesn't wear it. Silly woman! Everyone knows how important SPF and she is being irresponsible and a bad role model!
There are so many sunscreens for wearing under makeup but this bitch claims she's allergic or some shit. In her Smashbox video today her skin looks atrocious....I don't know why but she always looks like she has very bad hygiene to me.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Jezahtea wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:50 pm
20190905_024627.jpg

Tati was looking really rough in her most recent video. Looks like Halos not doing a lot for her. Also at the end of the check in, check out that saggy ass in the mirror. Disturbing
20190905_024645.jpg

It looks like she keeps a frigging book back there for when she's bored and needs to pull it out for some light reading! :rofl:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

There's no way Tanya reads books.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamelifetwati »

now there a similar shit like what tanya did to JC is going down right now,
but this time the person got accused commit suicide.
and JC incident definitely got brought up many times now.
how rare that she really did start a trend, extremely toxic trend.

shitting glitter tatti

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

ladies, it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:28 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:11 am
Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:26 am
New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors.
This for thread title! 😂😂
Or this one
This is so much better than mine 😂😂. Props whoever came up with Masertwati -
LittleEdiesScarf wrote:👍👍👍
- that defo has to be in it somewhere!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I vote for "New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors."

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Me too, I vote 'New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors'

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

nattydread wrote:
They are age spots/ sun spots, she has more on her nose and other cheek plus a huge one on her forehead. She has them as she doesn't like SPF so doesn't wear it. Silly woman! Everyone knows how important SPF and she is being irresponsible and a bad role model!
There are so many sunscreens for wearing under makeup but this bitch claims she's allergic or some shit. In her Smashbox video today her skin looks atrocious....I don't know why but she always looks like she has very bad hygiene to me.
Yes! I feel like she has an odor to her that she mixes with perfume.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

99% of the time her hair looks greasy and I bet she sleeps with all that makeup on most of the time too which is why her skin is so bad. It's just a joke that she sells those snake oil pills and people believe her filtered/filled, botoxed face is flawless lol

vs04231976
Learner
Learner

Post by vs04231976 »

nattydread wrote:
Oh my God! Yes I’m not the only one who just takes one look at her and to me it just screams body order lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killerp4yne
Learner
Learner

Post by killerp4yne »

I vote for "New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors" too! ☺️

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

In her snap chat she's using that filter where their pupils look bigger, but omg she looks even more like a monkey in it LOL. I couldn't bear to listen for more than 3 secs so clicked off!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Her new video...why does she look so different all of a sudden?? Someone in the comments said they envied those penises she calls collarbones.....too much kissing her saggy, flat ass under that video...ugh

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

nattydread wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Her new video...why does she look so different all of a sudden?? Someone in the comments said they envied those penises she calls collarbones.....too much kissing her saggy, flat ass under that video...ugh

I can’t STAND reading her video comments. They are always glowing and gushing and overly sweet and she obviously has someone deleting any negative ones. I commented asking why her bottom lip wasn’t moving a while ago and it disappeared.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

LK81 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 pm
nattydread wrote:

I can’t STAND reading her video comments. They are always glowing and gushing and overly sweet and she obviously has someone deleting any negative ones. I commented asking why her bottom lip wasn’t moving a while ago and it disappeared.
I want to make so many sarcastic comments in reply to the ass-kissing ones but I'm not in the mood to be attacked by her idiot stans.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

nattydread wrote:
LK81 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 pm
nattydread wrote:

I want to make so many sarcastic comments in reply to the ass-kissing ones but I'm not in the mood to be attacked by her idiot stans.
I use a throwaway account. Post and let em do their worst. If you post a comment directly Lames will either delete it or block you and your comments can only be seen by you. Seem to be safe posting IN the replies. At the mo!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”