Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by WORDSALAD »

Sam Cooke: Clout Chaser, Receipt Faker, Career Maker.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

cheslea wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:52 pm
Wow! Some fools are saying that the sam cooke apology video, is forced and James is behind it. Also that it shows JC is guilty!!
Lord how do these fools function in life.

In my workplace, someone new started. I was always helping them with their workload. So when I was pregnant I had too much to do. I would still help the person but say that they needed to do it themselves next time.
I was called into the office for being bossy! So I know on a super small scale what lying can do. It took its toll on me.
So I get a little freaked out thinking of Tanya and her stans. JC is still being plastered with sexual predator and Tanya is the good innocent woman.😠😠 I hate people like her and her creep husband. It's so nice seeing her sub count go down
@chelsea- you totally reminded me of why I quit corporate to become a SAHM 15 years ago (OT everyone, but I cannot let let it go by, too relatable). I had gotten "feedback" that I shouldn't just tell people at work "no," instead should seek consensus. So someone in another department asked for something not do-able, and I explained why it wouldn't work from my perspective, and suggested we bring it to the next appropriate committee meeting. I got called into the Director's office (BTW, also pregnant at the time) and dressed down for suggesting bringing it to committee instead of just saying "yes"! I will never forget it. People frigging suck. Back on topic: Toddy would totally complain to the uppers if you didn't do what she wanted LOL

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Nourah333 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:50 pm
Isn’t weird that she filmed with shane on April but doesn’t post the video ?? And they ( tati,jeffree,shane) stopped liking each other post after james drama , and shane said his skin is better bc halo but in j* new video he change it and says bc he washing his face :roll:
THIS! I was going to post something similar, but no one else seemed to register. WTF has she not posted the Shane video??????? Were they throwing shade that they thought would be relevant by the time it was posted (i.e. at JC?) Or has the fallout with J* been that drastic? I need to know exactly what the deal was with Toddy and J* relating to the JC scandal. Because Shane is still firmly up J's arse. I think that is the REAL story (that we will never hear)

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Oh heyyyyy Dustin Dailey saying the exact same thing as the other drama channels (oh and mentioning Ashley Kyle or whatever)

JUST STOP. Fuck alllllll these fuckers. 'in my opinion it seems contrived' LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ALL CONTRIVED EVERYTHING. WITH JEFFREE. WITH TATI. SHANE WAS A PART OF IT. AND ALL OF YOU DRAMA CHANNELS DO THE DIRTY WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE ON JS PAYROLL

I wonder if Tati is still a part of it? Actually I don't even care. If she's not, she's still at fault because she's a petty bitch who cries over vitamins but claims it's not about money. She's a liar as are the rest of those fucks... I sound like I'm really trying to stand up for James (I've watched some of his videos but never subbed), and I guess I am. They're ATTACKING him for no reason??

Orion36
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Orion36 »

cheslea wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:52 pm
Wow! Some fools are saying that the sam cooke apology video, is forced and James is behind it. Also that it shows JC is guilty!!
Lord how do these fools function in life.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing - and also the same thing after people wanted Tati to release prenatal vitamins... it was mind boggling. I guess if the average population IQ is 100 and the average education level is 12th grade.... the average YouTube viewer IQ (on this topic) is probably 90 with an average education of 8th grade or maybe less. That's the only thing I can come up with. We're seeing a swarm of dumb 10-15 year olds. And why I am paying attention as a 36 year old with an advanced degree... don't judge. lol. But it's unexpected, right? So, that furthers my point. A LOT of idiots and uneducated people (by "uneducated" - I also mean they didn't have sufficient schooling to develop critical thinking - not that they haven't yet learned algebra) are following this. As for me, I need distractions & the Real Housewives are nothing compared to this.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I just read Katie Joy's updated article on Toddy and Lames, and commented that she could start a GoFundMe if legal bills became a reality. I would donate- someone needs to expose this fraud, and for some reason Katie is the only one willing to try. WTF is going on? She can't be this insulated- no way. She has no actual friends. She has her sisters and Lames, and that is it. I feel really ranty right now, but every time someone is like "oh, this YouTuber and his/her "friends" are no longer "friends," and I'm like WAKE UP!!!! They are not actually friends! That's not how it works! Ugh sorry, I'm logging off.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I think the SB video was made the same day as the other one as her top lip isn't as huge as it is now since she did all that work in the last month also her face isn't as tight. I only watched a couple of mins just to see. Her voice makes me want to throw up. I clicked off when she said "SB is petitioning to become a regular " She's so gross and so narcissistic, having to add the word 'petitioning' to make herself seem so very important that SB would want to do that!

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

CuriousCat3 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:37 pm
Oh heyyyyy Dustin Dailey saying the exact same thing as the other drama channels (oh and mentioning Ashley Kyle or whatever)

JUST STOP. Fuck alllllll these fuckers. 'in my opinion it seems contrived' LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ALL CONTRIVED EVERYTHING. WITH JEFFREE. WITH TATI. SHANE WAS A PART OF IT. AND ALL OF YOU DRAMA CHANNELS DO THE DIRTY WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE ON JS PAYROLL

I wonder if Tati is still a part of it? Actually I don't even care. If she's not, she's still at fault because she's a petty bitch who cries over vitamins but claims it's not about money. She's a liar as are the rest of those fucks... I sound like I'm really trying to stand up for James (I've watched some of his videos but never subbed), and I guess I am. They're ATTACKING him for no reason??
I unsubbed from all known Drama channels. They didn't report drama, but sided with Twateen when she didn't have receipts for anything she was saying. They were bought and paid for in my book. God bless PewDiePie soul. :D :D :D

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Here is the link to Katie Joy's latest post. It concerns the Miracle Cure All Halo Body and Brain.
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... gredients/

Rosehip oil when applied topically is actually good for the skin and safe but ingesting rosehip powder is another thing. Ingesting the powder isn't so good for you and can make you sick.
Astaxanthin is actually a good supplement but the Halo Body and Brain has a low quantity that isn't going to do you much good. Zeaxanthin is also such a low quantity in the Twatto pills that it's not going to make any difference. Your best bet is to eat richly pigmented fruits and leafy greens or take supplements that have a better quantity of astaxanthin and zeaxanthin. Looks like Ol' Twatto cut some corners.

If you read the Tip Offs listed at the end of the article you'll find a list of red flags that read like Tati's shill spiel. Cure dry eyes, relieve stress (no wonder she was so upset at JC for promoting the stress reducer SBH supplements), and act as "internal sunglasses for eyes" :?
Of course it's suggested that you take these new pills along with one of the other Halo supplements. More pills sold = more money for Tati.
Ol' Tootie and Lames have SCAM written all over them.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

LOL Tanya looks exactly like a lollipop on her snap chat. I get serious second-hand embarrassment watching her exercise. She's like a plank of wood with a ball attached to the top. It's so weird to see someone looking like that. She literally has the flattest ass I have ever seen. Irl she must look so strange with her crater face, puffer fish lips on top of this skeleton, it's like something out of a horror movie. The idea that this stick insect shills anything to do with face or body/brain is hilarious

heartdeco
Learner
Learner

Post by heartdeco »

The Orange man was wearing nail polish and I think it's Essie Ballet Slippers because I wear it every day. Never saw a big, burly orange guy wear polish.

TeamCthulhu
Talker
Talker

Post by TeamCthulhu »

jozu wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Commentary on Sam Cooke's now-deleted apology to James Charles, in which Tati's C&D situation is addressed. A new article is up on Patheos, without information that are publically available but most people consider private and/or irrelevant.

Link: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... westbrook/
Another nice one from Katie.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”