Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 pm
I just read her statement, she still comes across as she stands by the things she said, she makes me sick! What a manipulative bitch she is!

This gives me projared’s divorce post vibes. “We” ohhh there’s a we now? Lmao!
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Hagatha wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:12 pm
It's chapping my last arse cheek to read a bunch of idiots on Twitter congratulating Tati on being the "bigger person". It don't work like that when she was the withered hag who started all this.
Take comfort that Tatti now has a case of the red ass, as red as a stop sign and just as flat

tatti is the punjabi word for poo.
"yesterday after eating lots of daal and sabji i had to take a huge tatti." :rofl:
Thanks, lamelifttwati.
Last edited by Cerseis psychiatrist on Sun May 19, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

VioletMX wrote:
Izuri wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:36 pm
LMAOOOOOOO HE BACKTRACKED EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE HAS NO PROOF

guess he ain't saving tati or himself
I would pay a fair amount of money to see Kenya live watch this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kenya sucks, can't believe I gave her those few views. Got cocky already, leaving her job to screech at her camera that JC is a liar and refusing to admit that she was wrong. I had to know that a Jackie Aina stan can't be okay. Girl, BYE.

JS and Twati are idiots. Can't believe how many brainwashed fans JS in particular has that will stan him through anything. He might as well murder someone next and he would still be able to sell those tacky ass cosmetics of his.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

smartypants wrote: Why does she use the word intermediary for a lawyer!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Manipulative fugly person, inside out. :respekt:
She just won’t stop pushing that “JC is a dangerous person” narrative. Smh. She knows that “intermediary” makes JC sound hostile and antagonistic and poor little Tati must be protected; “lawyer” just doesn’t have that same ring to it Image

StillPooh
Talker
Talker

Post by StillPooh »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:38 pm
StillPooh wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm
You guissssseeeee, Twati deleted her (comments turned off) Instagram post, too! :rofl:
what was the post about?? i've been blocked from her insta. i liked a comment that she didn't
Oh, it was that post she wrote about how there wouldn’t be a video posted last Monday because her “heart was too heavy” :boohoo:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

StillPooh wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:07 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:38 pm
StillPooh wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm
You guissssseeeee, Twati deleted her (comments turned off) Instagram post, too! :rofl:
what was the post about?? i've been blocked from her insta. i liked a comment that she didn't
Oh, it was that post she wrote about how there wouldn’t be a video posted last Monday because her “heart was too heavy” :boohoo:
i see... ain't she just a saint tho? a fuckin' martyr that woman is. :roll:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

Sooooo here's the link to "bye sister" because twati thinks it's enough to just remove a video from her channel but the internet is forever!

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

haze wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:53 pm
Bye Sister is unlisted. Bitch is regretting this shit.

"My truth" MY ASS
Nooooo she’s on a media break how did she manage to make the video unlisted without hopping back on YouTube?????? Tati would NEVER say she was taking a break and then tweet 2x and make 3 ig stories 🙄🙄🙄

shattenkirk
Learner
Learner

Post by shattenkirk »

Me thinks JC threatened to sister sue. J* wouldn’t roll over like that for no reason.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

Wow the hate on the "bye sister" video is insaneeeee! How does she still have 10M subscribers? It's not possible at this point.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I despise Jeffree, but I won't lie. I would love if he and JC made up and did a collab after this. It would be the biggest fuck you to Tati, like she's so irrelevant she got outshined in her own drama she created. She would go crazy about it for sure, only this time she knows better than to cry on her insta stories about it.

This bitch better be sued for the damaged she has done, no one should be able to ruin someone's life with such heavy accusations and get away with it. For fucks sake, she didn't even apologized in her nonsense non-apology.
Last edited by Poldl on Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snatched
Learner
Learner

Post by Snatched »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Sooooo here's the link to "bye sister" because twati thinks it's enough to just remove a video from her channel but the internet is forever!

Thanks! Just downloaded it for safekeeping lol

Hagatha
Talker
Talker

Post by Hagatha »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:23 pm
Wow the hate on the "bye sister" video is insaneeeee! How does she still have 10M subscribers? It's not possible at this point.
As soon as she posts one of her tragically boring make-up videos and all the new subscribers find out what they've actually signed up for they'll all be jumping off that sinking ship.

Post by Guest »

I'm ALMOST and I do mean almost feeling sorry for Tati. I can't help but feel that Jeffree had been whispering in her ear to make her second-guess a lot of things James Charles was doing and saying for a while - in order to get him ousted by her. Causing drama, as he does and acting all innocent and like a good friend who was just looking out for her. Such a snake!

Don't get me wrong she's just as guilty for buying into his shit, and starting the JC fiasco on a public level. (I mean yeah I know you can argue Gabriel Zamora started it - but she should know he's just another drama-queen shit-stirrer!) I also feel like Jeffreeak was the one to feed her info about them going to drama channels, to make her come out with her initial video, plus told her any other rumors he had to put nails in the coffin, and probably made a few up, too.

I feel like he totally manipulated her, and I can only HOPE she sees that. I guess time will tell.

shattenkirk
Learner
Learner

Post by shattenkirk »

Poldl wrote:I despise Jeffree, but I won't lie. I would love if he and JC made up and did a collab after this. It would be the biggest fuck you to Tati, like she's so irrelevant she got outshined in her own drama she created. She would go crazy about it for sure, only this time she knows better than to cry on her insta stories about it.

This bitch better be sued for the damaged she has done, no one should be able to ruin someone's life with such heavy accusations and get away with it. For fucks sake, she didn't even apologized in her nonsense non-apology.
Which would be hysterical given that I’m pretty sure J* was pulling the strings on this one. Her mind changed quickly from going to speak to JC in person to then uploading a hit piece because a certain power tripping cult leader got in her ear because he had his own reasons for getting rid of JC. And of course, she’s the one left burning now. What an idiot. She thought she was being so savage too. She can’t hang.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Surely Twati and Scarface are now gonna be getting dragged through the law courts by James, he needs to clear his name and hit them where it really hurts in their bank accounts. Funny how a 19 year old has beat these two old hags at their own game.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: I'm ALMOST and I do mean almost feeling sorry for Tati. I can't help but feel that Jeffree had been whispering in her ear to make her second-guess a lot of things James Charles was doing and saying for a while - in order to get him ousted by her. Causing drama, as he does and acting all innocent and like a good friend who was just looking out for her. Such a snake!

Don't get me wrong she's just as guilty for buying into his shit, and starting the JC fiasco on a public level. (I mean yeah I know you can argue Gabriel Zamora started it - but she should know he's just another drama-queen shit-stirrer!) I also feel like Jeffreeak was the one to feed her info about them going to drama channels, to make her come out with her initial video, plus told her any other rumors he had to put nails in the coffin, and probably made a few up, too.

I feel like he totally manipulated her, and I can only HOPE she sees that. I guess time will tell.
Even if any of that is true, she's 37 years old. She should know better than to blindly believe anything JS says, and honestly she should have known that making that video would create a lot of hate and bullying for JC. She knew full well that she had no actual evidence for what she was claiming, just speculation and what she 'thought' was going on. Imagine if JC had actually killed himself because of all this? She would probably go to jail. She didn't think it through that much though. I guess all those clouds of setting spray burned all her brain cells.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

Tati saying she’s going to handle her conversations privately about this moving forward is purely to save face. She needs to publicly apologize to James Charles.

And lols for DAYS at Tati and J* both essentially backing down saying, “Well of course I HAVE receipts...my receipts are stacked thick!! And yes I did say I would share them and you’d all be shook when you saw them...but upon reflection I’m above this drama! This drama is so petty and beneath me! How dare you ask for my receipts! Back to makeup videos now!!!!!!”

Oh yeah, and “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!” 🤣🤣🤣

Post by Guest »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:35 pm

Even if any of that is true, she's 37 years old. She should know better than to blindly believe anything JS says, and honestly she should have known that making that video would create a lot of hate and bullying for JC. She knew full well that she had no actual evidence for what she was claiming, just speculation and what she 'thought' was going on. Imagine if JC had actually killed himself because of all this? She would probably go to jail. She didn't think it through that much though. I guess all those clouds of setting spray burned all her brain cells.
Oh totally! It's like confirmation bias with her logic, or lack there of! Plus hypocrisy and double standards.

Gemjade6
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gemjade6 »

I have to say, I think twati orchestrated the whole thing, not j. She was the one who was upset wth him first. And it makes sense now why she would align herself with him, they are the same person. To them, Any publicity is better than none at all.
Twati had to have known JC had actual receipts and although she hoped he wouldn't use them, she knew he could and she was prepared for the hate. Because in the end, the main goal is that yacht to go on her own brand trips. And that video got so much promo for her pills.
She's beyond disgusting.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”