Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by esteeflwrpot »

I think that even though Jeffree has definitely played a role in all this, the only one to blame is Tati. She made that video, she sat there with her tears and her pity party and her whineen on social media and her massive lies and accusations. She manipulated basically the whole world into thinking this 19 year old virgin is a predator that needs to be stopped. Poor JC was dumped by huge celebrities over a lie. I think she should be sued for millions and banned from the internet for a year, and I also think her vitameens should be dumped back into the snake oil factory they came out of.

louloucherokee
Learner
Learner

Post by louloucherokee »

What is chapping my a** right now is all of these idiots saying they have receipts... they're just taking the high road...they are so mature! Mature!!? They are in their 30's...they f'ing should have been mature enough not to bully and publicly humiliate a 19-year-old kid! Ugh!

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

louloucherokee wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:10 pm
What is chapping my a** right now is all of these idiots saying they have receipts... they're just taking the high road...they are so mature! Mature!!? They are in their 30's...they f'ing should have been mature enough not to bully and publicly humiliate a 19-year-old kid! Ugh!
I regret reading the comments on Tati's tweet and Jeffree's videos, I just ended up angry lol. All of their stans are repeating stuff like that, about how ~~mature~~ they are for ending the drama. One in particular said Tati and Jeffree know JC will respond with drama, and they are "too grown" for this so that's why they both backtracked. Yeah sure...

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

Poldl wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:15 pm
louloucherokee wrote:
I regret reading the comments on Tati's tweet and Jeffree's videos, I just ended up angry lol. All of their stans are repeating stuff like that, about how ~~mature~~ they are for ending the drama. One in particular said Tati and Jeffree know JC will respond with drama, and they are "too grown" for this so that's why they both backtracked. Yeah sure...
They started it! James would never have needed to make that video in the first place if they weren’t trashing his name and spreading awful lies about him.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

louloucherokee wrote:
Same. Even the word "receipts" is really grinding on me right now.

Although these people are in their 30s, it seems to me they have some trauma that is mentally holding them back to being teenagers. No way a 30 something year old woman with her shit together would get sooo mad at a 19 year old because he ALSO mentioned another brand in his instagram or whatever. I personally remember him mentioning halo vitamins when they first came out on his youtube page, twitter, everything. She's just a lunatic. Both of them are.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

Oh and that Kenya girl making all her JC videos and whatnot.. damn that girl's voice is so grating. Like damn shut up already.

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: I'm ALMOST and I do mean almost feeling sorry for Tati. I can't help but feel that Jeffree had been whispering in her ear to make her second-guess a lot of things James Charles was doing and saying for a while - in order to get him ousted by her. Causing drama, as he does and acting all innocent and like a good friend who was just looking out for her. Such a snake!

Don't get me wrong she's just as guilty for buying into his shit, and starting the JC fiasco on a public level. (I mean yeah I know you can argue Gabriel Zamora started it - but she should know he's just another drama-queen shit-stirrer!) I also feel like Jeffreeak was the one to feed her info about them going to drama channels, to make her come out with her initial video, plus told her any other rumors he had to put nails in the coffin, and probably made a few up, too.

I feel like he totally manipulated her, and I can only HOPE she sees that. I guess time will tell.
This totally makes sense since J* has a lot of the gossip channels in the palm of his pasty white talon-tipped skeletor hand!
Last edited by StellaA on Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Admittedly I’m in a silly mood tonight, but it finally hit me that Tati’s Bye Sister was inspired by Madonna’s Live to Tell video. Check it out! The dress, the pose, the faux somber face...it’s all there. I’m practically crying from the laughter. Do you think the secret of her sleep vitamins will burn inside of her like Madonna in the video? The truth is never far behind, Tati, and you kept it hidden well...for a week. 😂

It’s everyone gets a song night in my house. Jeffree has been assigned Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina. :rofl:

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

StellaA wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote: I'm ALMOST and I do mean almost feeling sorry for Tati. I can't help but feel that Jeffree had been whispering in her ear to make her second-guess a lot of things James Charles was doing and saying for a while - in order to get him ousted by her. Causing drama, as he does and acting all innocent and like a good friend who was just looking out for her. Such a snake!

Don't get me wrong she's just as guilty for buying into his shit, and starting the JC fiasco on a public level. (I mean yeah I know you can argue Gabriel Zamora started it - but she should know he's just another drama-queen shit-stirrer!) I also feel like Jeffreeak was the one to feed her info about them going to drama channels, to make her come out with her initial video, plus told her any other rumors he had to put nails in the coffin, and probably made a few up, too.

I feel like he totally manipulated her, and I can only HOPE she sees that. I guess time will tell.
This totally makes sense since J* has a lot of the gossip channels in the palm of his pasty white talon-tipped skeletor hand!
Yup especially Rich Lux. Both Tati and Jeffree got him. Sad, because I like him.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant

Post by smashthebox »

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:24 pm
Morvphefe wrote:588C08A5-6D74-425F-B502-027B393C6612.jpegLMAOOO she tweeted within minutes of J* posting his “I actually have no receipts” video https://twitter.com/glamlifeguru/status ... 46176?s=21

Talk about ending with a whimper.
This statement reeks of “I was contacted by James’s lawyer and had to make this statement that I didn’t write.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also shows that her and JS are on the same page and she knew he was about to drop that video. A video he should of never made, he just HAD TO involve himself in it, he had to have the last word. I hate them all to be honest. I don't follow any of them and only knew about the drama because it was impossible to get away from. Pew News regarding this mess I can stand though. :D

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

summertimesadnesses wrote: When Jeffree said he'd been letting people get in his head, isn't that a subtle way to blame it all on Tati? Tati "tricked" him into believing JC was a predator, forcing poor Jeffers to go off on twitter. That's why Tati is losing subscribers and Jeffree isn't. Good job Tanya, this is the stupid price you win for playing stupid games. Edit: I just checked Jeffers' socialblade and he actually is losing subscribers!
Jeffree subs count is yoyoing but will be positive soon, Tati is the biggest long term loser *crying in millions of dollars*.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:17 pm
louloucherokee wrote:
Same. Even the word "receipts" is really grinding on me right now.

Although these people are in their 30s, it seems to me they have some trauma that is mentally holding them back to being teenagers. No way a 30 something year old woman with her shit together would get sooo mad at a 19 year old because he ALSO mentioned another brand in his instagram or whatever. I personally remember him mentioning halo vitamins when they first came out on his youtube page, twitter, everything. She's just a lunatic. Both of them are.
Lmao. Every time I write that word I hate myself.
Last edited by meebee on Sun May 19, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

We should round up the suggestions from the last thread for the new name since they're all still relevant and it's been what less than a week. Damn!

I think an interesting lesson from this is to beware of arrogance. Tati and Jeffree assumed they could handle James because of his youth and how slimy they are. But he recognized that he was outmatched and asked for help.

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:46 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:31 pm
*phone rings*
"Jeffree, Jeffree, we're fucked."
"No Tati, YOU'RE fucked."
"But J-"
"Shit the fuck up little bitch. *whip crack sound* I'm making a video. Have your statement ready. Post when I post."
"But J-"
"Quiet bitch...no. No say my name."
"Jeffree."
"Shout my name bitch! !"
"JEFFREEEFFREE! "
"I'll be in touch. Oh and remember DISINFECT my cock ring before you bring it over."
Oh, hell. I bow down to thee. You win the internet! :rofl:
:rofl: Twati wins the boobie prize of having to participate in a threesome with Nate and Skeletor!

bitterbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by bitterbitch »

Rofl this situation ended so badly for Tati. She’s totally ruined her image as the pure, perfect, drama free princess. From the looks of it, now most see her as a jealous, vindictive bitch who went after a 19 year old just because he didn’t promote her product. Hope she enjoyed her 12 minutes of fame, those subs won’t stay long.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

I gotta hand it to Jeffree. This bitch is good. The way he’s always able to finesse himself into coming out on top even when he lies and stomps on and ruins people. Tati really trolled herself, huh? Let Jeffree get in her head about James being a predator and bad person, spews the shit in a fit of rage on her channel and when the poo hits the fan, Jeffree gets to pretend like he’s taking the high road leaving Tati holding the bag and getting thrown under the bus. She deserves this, tbh. Jeffree is a master manipulator and life ruiner and Tati needs to learn to stop making friends with the wrong people just for clout. Man, I just got done watching Game of Trones’ finale. Seems apropos.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

meebee wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:54 pm
I gotta hand it to Jeffree. This bitch is good. The way he’s always able to finesse himself into coming out on top even when he lies and stomps on and ruins people. Tati really trolled herself, huh? Let Jeffree get in her head about James being a predator and bad person, spews the shit in a fit of rage on her channel and when the poo hits the fan, Jeffree gets to pretend like he’s taking the high road leaving Tati holding the bag and getting thrown under the bus. She deserves this, tbh. Jeffree is a master manipulator and life ruiner and Tati needs to learn to stop making friends with the wrong people just for clout. Man, I just got done watching Game of Trones’ finale. Seems apropos.
PLEASE NO SPOILERS PLEASE ILL LEAVE THE SITE UNTIL I WATCH IT

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm
meebee wrote:
Don’t worry, I’d absolutely never! I was just saying the beauty community drama feels like a game of thrones itself, with all the manipulation and backstabbing and canceling.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

meebee wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:04 pm
esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm
meebee wrote:
Don’t worry, I’d absolutely never! I was just saying the beauty community drama feels like a game of thrones itself, with all the manipulation and backstabbing and canceling.
It totally does. I remember Laura Lee with her wack ass palette got cancelled real quick because of some drama with Jeffree Star. Is she even still on youtube? They were all sooo close too. Who needs enemies with friends like that?

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I don't think tati played herself too hard because she's gained a LOT of awareness and made herself so much more relevant than she was before. Unless I was out of the loop, I had no idea who tati was, but was a james and jeffree follower. I don't think tati was relevant before, at least not anywhere near as relevant as james and jeffree.

what her actual, real followers/fans think of her now is a different story. maybe they're over her now because of it. in which case she'll really take a hit. but i wonder if some or most of the new followers will stay following now that she's positioned herself in this holy trinity of her james and jeffree. she seems to almost have switched genres in a way. jeffree and james followers already don't have a huge issue with problematicness, and honestly may follow because of it. so tati could really be in for more success if that's the case.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”