Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

meebee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by meebee »

I gotta hand it to Jeffree. This bitch is good. The way he’s always able to finesse himself into coming out on top even when he lies and stomps on and ruins people. Tati really trolled herself, huh? Let Jeffree get in her head about James being a predator and bad person, spews the shit in a fit of rage on her channel and when the poo hits the fan, Jeffree gets to pretend like he’s taking the high road leaving Tati holding the bag and getting thrown under the bus. She deserves this, tbh. Jeffree is a master manipulator and life ruiner and Tati needs to learn to stop making friends with the wrong people just for clout. Man, I just got done watching Game of Trones’ finale. Seems apropos.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by esteeflwrpot »

meebee wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:54 pm
I gotta hand it to Jeffree. This bitch is good. The way he’s always able to finesse himself into coming out on top even when he lies and stomps on and ruins people. Tati really trolled herself, huh? Let Jeffree get in her head about James being a predator and bad person, spews the shit in a fit of rage on her channel and when the poo hits the fan, Jeffree gets to pretend like he’s taking the high road leaving Tati holding the bag and getting thrown under the bus. She deserves this, tbh. Jeffree is a master manipulator and life ruiner and Tati needs to learn to stop making friends with the wrong people just for clout. Man, I just got done watching Game of Trones’ finale. Seems apropos.
PLEASE NO SPOILERS PLEASE ILL LEAVE THE SITE UNTIL I WATCH IT

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm
meebee wrote:
Don’t worry, I’d absolutely never! I was just saying the beauty community drama feels like a game of thrones itself, with all the manipulation and backstabbing and canceling.

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

meebee wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:04 pm
esteeflwrpot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm
meebee wrote:
Don’t worry, I’d absolutely never! I was just saying the beauty community drama feels like a game of thrones itself, with all the manipulation and backstabbing and canceling.
It totally does. I remember Laura Lee with her wack ass palette got cancelled real quick because of some drama with Jeffree Star. Is she even still on youtube? They were all sooo close too. Who needs enemies with friends like that?

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I don't think tati played herself too hard because she's gained a LOT of awareness and made herself so much more relevant than she was before. Unless I was out of the loop, I had no idea who tati was, but was a james and jeffree follower. I don't think tati was relevant before, at least not anywhere near as relevant as james and jeffree.

what her actual, real followers/fans think of her now is a different story. maybe they're over her now because of it. in which case she'll really take a hit. but i wonder if some or most of the new followers will stay following now that she's positioned herself in this holy trinity of her james and jeffree. she seems to almost have switched genres in a way. jeffree and james followers already don't have a huge issue with problematicness, and honestly may follow because of it. so tati could really be in for more success if that's the case.

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

I still go with Tati tricking J*. Jeffree did what I said he should do to save his white ass. Say he was mislead by people using his own messages as proof. He DOESN'T have receipts if his life depended on them! 😂😂😂

I bet his sitting down with Nate was to decide what to do when he realized he was tricked. Now, let's see how his friendhsip with the hag will go. I bet he will unfollow her quietly when the dust is settled.

What am I all about now? What is the face the drama channels are going to present to the world. JC destroyed Tati and J*,.but also exposed these sellout.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I just want to see if she ends up losing all the new subs when she goes back to putting out actual content, or if her engagement and views stay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Cheryl Blossom on Sun May 19, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orion36
Talker
Talker

Post by Orion36 »

J* has no receipts so he pretends to be all "above it" and spiritually awakened...and it comes online aligned in tone / content with a perfectly timed "no more drama" post from internet-free Tati.

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

James Charles is on his way to 15M 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 J* can kill someone and his subs will increase. :x :x :x :x

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

Jeffree IS pretty good. I’m even watching his video knowing that he was going to do this because he had no receipts and I still feel grateful it’s over. And that he apologized to Ian because those tweets really bothered me and he deserved a public apology.

But so does James and his actual mother. Mostly from Tati. Jeffree just came out smelling like a rose compared to Tati’s shitty iPhone notepad explanation

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”