Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Be careful what you wish for, TahTee, because success that leaves footprints on the backs of “friends” will be fleeting and you will soon have footprints on your back.
Same shit, different day

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Noooooo! Kenya has disappointed us. She believes that Tati is being genuine. UGHHH

lalala28
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalala28 »

I'm sick of these calculated people trying to be morally superior.
She uploaded the first vid knowing what would happen. It was already a trend to hate on JC (with Coachella drama, ticket price, Met Gala...) people only look for something to cancel him. And her vid does that. Idk if those drama channels are on payroll or not but they're clearly biased. People outside of beauty community are more neutral tbh. After initial backlash, people start to realize how dumb and overreaction the whole controversy is , and JC started to gain subs again.
Now she comes up with new vid about not knowing about big backlash... and how people should stop hating on JC. He was starting to gain subs, the hate died down. The vid is about to save herself instead of James. Clearly pewdiepie and other ytbers made some point. Also, people are coming for Jeffree and his hypocrisy, it's only a matter of time before they come at her door.
And her saying being a mother figure. A mom does not try to bury her teenage son's career publicly. The whole beauty community is rotten and ruthless.

Post by Guest »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:13 pm
Noooooo! Kenya has disappointed us. She believes that Tati is being genuine. UGHHH

I literally unsubscribed when she called her "genuine".

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

I'm just wondering how many of those "new" millions of subs are gonna be with her in a month (which is an eon in YT time.) Oh, and if this made you buy her vitameens, you're truly an imbecile. :)

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Well I take solace in the fact that now over half her audience are there not because they appreciate her taleents as an arteest or her shineen personality, but because she is messy as fuck and they are all about the drama. Congratulations vinegar lips, it will be hilarious to watch you try and keep all these subs you got, that's if you have a channel left if James does what I hopes he does and sues you to hell and back.

In fact, I wonder whether this may be another reason why she made the video. Is she concerned about legal action and is sending out an oleev branch to James to try and stop that from happening? I don't like him but BOY did James do the right thing in just keeping quiet, disappearing off the radar for a few days and not reacting as I think Tati predicted he would by starting a war of words so the narrative could then change to 'OMG Poor Tati is now being attacked by James the sexual predator!'.

The longer he stays quiet, I say the more people start looking into HER and we all know there are plenty of skeletons in her closet that she doesn't want coming out. I don't know, something tells me that there's more brewing in all this and this is NOT over.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

ok, i was trying to like most of the comments but i can't wait to put my opinion out,
was reply my comment on that last drama channel i unsub.
not going to lie, i hope she might brought those words back to hive mind cave.

it is funny twatoo yet made another video on this, trying to act as if she is not petty as fuck,
it's useless at this point, she didn't see it coming, she didn't know how big of the mob would form.
and i'm laughing.
she thought she only need to deal with the dumb ass hive mind community
but nope, it got too big, now the world is coming,
the world is roasting twatoo, and they did their home work.
also really hope someone who expose her on the emily/kiki shit.
i mean the youtuber nappyheadedjojoba confirm that she knew it to be true, it kind of give me hope.

i admit that i went all out on a lot of comment section. i'm a crazy bitch.

also this
Last edited by lamelifetwati on Thu May 16, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shitting glitter tatti

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Poldl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:06 pm
Oh my god, this bitch acting as if she thought she would be the one to take the hit, LOL! She knew James Charles had been dealing with controversies for a while now, she kicked him when he was down in a very calculated decision and now she is playing the victim.

Screw this witch. People better realize how ridiculous she looks. He apologized twice, and this old hag is uploading yet another video about how ~~unfair~~ their relationship was and what a big victim she is. I'm seriously disgusted, that contrived "fuck" pause to cry is so fake it actually makes me want to vomit.
exactly! she had this planned out. it just backfired on her and now she's trying to do damage control manipulation tactics.

she's that princess type that will look down her nose at you, but when she needs something you can give her will be your very best friend. my god, why can't this be like an anime where you can actually see her evil aura. i know we can, but the rest of the youtube world needs to as well.

please let that article on the cut be correct. bye bye twatwaffle!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:Noooooo! Kenya has disappointed us. She believes that Tati is being genuine. UGHHH

I know. I feel like Tyra when she tells that girl we were all rooting for you. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I'm laughing my ass off watching her video now...had to pause and mention that at 6:22 just before the fake tears started where she cussed, there's a jump cut. I guess Lames had to run over and squirt her eyes with drops.

Mandelas
Learner
Learner

Post by Mandelas »

A question, can now JC sue Tati for defamation, character etc?

Second question. She said on the video she went to the Google office ?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

toddy when you get your clinical license in social work, psychology, or psychiatry then tell him he needs help. not as someone who plays with lipstick all day. you had no authority to say whether he needed to get help or not. he wanted to sit in expensive seats and hocked a gummy bear for it and you would have done the same thing.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She spoke to a spiritual advisor?? Did that Youtube Tarot card guy get in touch with her and gave her advice?? Hmmmmm....

Edited to add....Her face looks different....the makeup is piled on and her filters are extra today...or is it just me?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Another fucking jump cut @ 14:34......her eyes aren't even red so the drops must be working...

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

summertimesadnesses wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:18 pm
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:13 pm

I literally unsubscribed when she called her "genuine".
Same!!! Actually the exact same.

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

jlmo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:51 pm
I didn't like this video at all.. I literally had chills from the cold calculation from it. She makes very subtle, but very there and real threats: "I'm sad that it had to get to that but he did he did publicly apologize and I'm just hoping that we can leave it at that and close this up." (13:15-13:32) Like what is that? You are basically telling him to say "no more?" Because let's be real here, all your stans have been DEMANDING a "true apologize," for how many days now; b*tching that his was a "measly 8 minute one," and her's was "so eloquent and classy?" And she has not ONCE stepped in and said "Look, he apologized, let's move forward." No, she's just saving her own a*s to prevent further potential fall-out.

Moreover, it's also absolutely disgusting that she's manipulating and gaslighting adults (her viewers): "I hope that this inspires conversation for more parents to talk to their kids because we're losing that like we're out of touch with what they are watching and what they are emulating and that's a big button for me (05:33-05:44). No this is very much gaslighting your viewers to persuade them to see "your side." To be frank, this video is nothing but a bunch of self-wank and putting herself on a pedestal that she created for herself. It's sickening and deeply disturbing.

Not to mention, that she's playing/pandering with the whole "spiritual/religious," card? Get out of here with that. I'll give her this, either she is brilliant or her team is brilliant because this video was the ideal trifecta of "damage control." If there was ever anyone who deserves to be cancelled, it would be her.

P.S. This is my first post as I'm generally chillin over in the Trisha Paytas thread so, Hi! :D Also, praise be the YT transcript/time stamps :rofl:
She is pleading to whoever is going to expose her Please don't do it. Please!!

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

not going to lie,
i kinda think shane's up coming series would flop,
especially when it's probably saying how nice twatoo is.
i mean j* already back to his problematic status.
shitting glitter tatti

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

nattydread wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:52 pm
She spoke to a spiritual advisor?? Did that Youtube Tarot card guy get in touch with her and gave her advice?? Hmmmmm....

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Ohhh this guy gets it too. I feel like the people in the beauty community wanna redeem her so bad but outside it no one gives a fuck. She's not gonna come back from this just cuz she posted a video explaining "why I did it"

OMG - he calls her a piece of manipulative piece shit. DEAD :rofl:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i guess she really need some unworldly forces to help her
now a even bigger crowd with people who doesn't know who the fuck she is
only know she is 37 and made a huge fuss about a 19 year old

but nothing can save her now.