Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by what_they_said »

Look guys I don’t want you to hate on James but here is every reason why I did and rest assured that he deserves what I did. But like....guys don’t hate on him.

cherry_pie
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry_pie »

If she really wants the hate against JC to stop (spoiler alert: she doesn't) why the fuck did she wait so long to make this second video???
The damage is already done and she knows that. I cannot BELIEVE this woman is almost 40

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She couldn’t have moved the J* lipstick display out of the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Jesus H. Christ. :roll: :roll:

She makes me so mad. Why is she soooo invested in his life and wanting to call him out? NO one needs to call anyone out ON THE INTERNET. If people are behaving in a certain way then it'll come back to them eventually. She had no business making these videos. If he wasn't listening to her then she should've just stopped being "friends" with him.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

cherry_pie wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:27 pm
If she really wants the hate against JC to stop (spoiler alert: she doesn't) why the fuck did she wait so long to make this second video???
The damage is already done and she knows that. I cannot BELIEVE this woman is almost 40
Today was the first day he had more subs than unsubs, she wants it to look like her forgiveness turned this around

StillPooh
Talker
Talker

Post by StillPooh »

I don’t wanna watch her bullchit, so can someone who managed to let me know if Twati monetized this one yet?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I bet she had an onion in front of her face when she cried cause she never looked into the camera. God, she makes me sick.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant

Post by meebee »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:28 pm
She couldn’t have moved the J* lipstick display out of the background?

😂

destinedtoexplode
Learner
Learner

Post by destinedtoexplode »

She didn't intend for him to be cancelled? By calling him a sexual predator to her 5mil (at the time) subs and then the rest of the world? Baby who is u trying to fool this is exactly what she wanted

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

cherry_pie wrote:If she really wants the hate against JC to stop (spoiler alert: she doesn't) why the fuck did she wait so long to make this second video???
Exactly! She only made this because she saw how big it got and how many channels were calling her out.

Last edited by Green Eyed Gemini on Thu May 16, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

And the Oscar goes to.........

Okay moron, last video you were talking about how disgusting James was and how his behaviour was making you feel physically sick and now you are crying and saying how you 'love' him? Yep that makes TOTAL sense. What is it Tati? Have you realised that maybe James has shit on you and this is your desperate attempt to stop him from coming out with it and becoming friends again?

Is it because channels are starting to question your story and actually look into YOUR character and since the heat is on you can't take it? OR is it because you were manipulated into making this video by Jeffree and his drama channel friends telling you that James was leaking info to them (no proof that he was), you believed it and went HAM but it's now dawned on you that you have been used by someone who is the ultimate user in this industry?

Is it because Jeffree was starting to cop serious heat for the disgusting stuff he has said/done in the past regarding rape, straight boys etc and he has something on you which means you HAVE to do what he says? Is it because James is gaining subs today and you just didn't like that and want the hate train pushed on a little more so you can pass him in subs and stick two fingers up to him?

OR is it ALL of the above?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I'm watching it right now. Her whole fucking spiel about not being a true life destroyer because she didn't blast him on "tea channels" or in the media is on another level. Like fuck off, you put him on blast on the most public forum. There's no difference. Also, notice how she got her lips plumped during the mourning phase.

destinedtoexplode
Learner
Learner

Post by destinedtoexplode »

also "the internet is the only place where if you cry too much you're a victim but if you suck it up you're a bitch, i'm just trying to find a medium"

Tati.... admits..... she's manipulative.....?

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

haze wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:37 pm
Sorry for the multiple posts, but I'm watching it right now. Her whole fucking spiel about not being a true life destroyer because she didn't blast him on "tea channels" or in the media is on another level. Like fuck off, you put him on blast on the most public forum. There's no difference. Also, notice how she got her lips plumped during the mourning phase.
Exactly!

She also admitted in her own words that she was talking to two drama channels.

Come on.

When you can’t take responsibility for your actions.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

“Ok guys don’t be mean to James. We all should love each other even if they are wrong.”
~PreachyLifeGuru

Post by Guest »

Lmaooo I watched about one minute of her newest video before clicking off. Tati sweety now you’re just backpedaling because people are now questioning your validity. If you truly didnt want all this hate thrown towards James way, delete the video. Oh wait then you wouldnt get that $200,000 check from youtube. Right. Boohoo. Ive never seen someone whine and bitch about the most first world problems in my lifeee. Jeffree is the actual predator, not James. James’ actions are wrong but I have yet to seen any proof of actual predatory behavior. She needs to show those receipts stacked high lmaoooooo. Im waiting for her to fall back to 5 million once people realize she makes shit content and just whines about her first world problems.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She doesn't care about subscriber/view counts when she fully knows that she'll gain more after this video. Fucking hypocrite.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

That video is so pointless and self-serving - she's said it all in the previous video and across her social media

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Delet This wrote:“Ok guys don’t be mean to James. We all should love each other even if they are wrong.”
~PreachyLifeGuru
Lmao I know we just started this one but PreachyLifeGuru definitely needs to be in the next title!!

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

You ever watch something so cringeworthy you can help but chuckle. Can someone make some airplane noises while she tries to spoon fed everyone this bullshit. Lmao. She’s still trying to stick to this not being all about vitamins.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”