Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by Guest »

I’m so glad this thread exists bc it feels like the entire internet is pro Tati right now 🙄 sad the old threads are locked though bc I want to see everyone’s initial reactions lol

meebee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by meebee »

Tati: “James, you are disgusting and you make me want to vomit. You need psychiatric help.”

Also Tati: “Gosh, I hope the hate stops, James is a dear.”

She really is like Regina George, sobbing in the principles’ office after showing everyone the Burn Book.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

EF FEW!!!!!!!!! You sack of shite piece of garbage. She's just so proud of herself because she didn't take the hit and was rewarded. She started this and now wants the hate to stop. You instigating, competitive little grown up a hole. Shame shame shame on your gloating over your numbers. That's what the first thing she cared about. how all this made her look and whether she won or lost whatever that means. screw you toddy.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rosie34567 »

It must be awkward for her that she's reached 10 million subscribers and she can't even be happy about it/celebrate it. I'm not defending her at all, but that's gotta suck haha. :?

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Well sorry to say guys but she is gaining subs at a decent rate again so the majority are buying her BS. Drama channels will be along shortly to tell us Tati is a saint so I can see her possibly surpassing NikkieTutorials as 'Queen' of the community in the next few days.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

“Why I Did It...”. Let me answer that for you. Because you are a greedy, petty, self serving piece of shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

Man wife of hers is deleting every single comment that is even slightly negative. Got to keep up with images
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

she's gaining subscribers based on garbage and hate!!!!!!! if she wants to live in that fast lane then good for her. I could never live with myself or enjoy my life. and she wants the opportunity to apologize to him for seeing that now he's bullied world wide. god forbid he harms himself. she's an idiot.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:08 pm
Well sorry to say guys but she is gaining subs at a decent rate again so the majority are buying her BS. Drama channels will be along shortly to tell us Tati is a saint so I can see her possibly surpassing NikkieTutorials as 'Queen' of the community in the next few days.
I guess, but I’m sure she is in no way happy it happened this way. She’s always acting like she and her channel are all love and light and positivity yet she gained notoriety in the most dramatic, attention whore way in the history of YouTube. How will she ever be able to shake that?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Why I did it is like the OJ Simpson If I Did It.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

She needs time out from social media......to celebrate her 10 millions?

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

al218 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm
she's gaining subscribers based on garbage and hate!!!!!!! if she wants to live in that fast lane then good for her. I could never live with myself or enjoy my life. and she wants the opportunity to apologize to him for seeing that now he's bullied world wide. god forbid he harms himself. she's an idiot.
Exactly. I find her regret and guilt genuine. Good luck sleeping at night, Tott.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Rosie34567 wrote:It must be awkward for her that she's reached 10 million subscribers and she can't even be happy about it/celebrate it. I'm not defending her at all, but that's gotta suck haha. :?
Trust. She’s happy about it/celebrating. Don’t let her fool you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

That video was a ploy to keep everybody on their toes. She’s taking a break, as to not scare away her new found something million followers because her content sucks. She needed to hurry and absolve herself of responsibility because it was starting to bite her right back.
She, a 37 year old woman, who wanted a 19 year old to grow up, used youtube to communicate with him?
Really?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Well sorry to say guys but she is gaining subs at a decent rate again so the majority are buying her BS. Drama channels will be along shortly to tell us Tati is a saint so I can see her possibly surpassing NikkieTutorials as 'Queen' of the community in the next few days.
Maybe she’ll gain enough to surpass Jeffree and he’ll taker her down next *fingers crossed*

Conspiracy theory: maybe he’ll do it by “exposing” how this was all faked and planned by Tati and how she’s evil and manipulative and was totally fine with JC until he hurt her on a personal level (he’ll leave his role out of course).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

When she said 'I'm thinking about EVERYTHING, just so you know' and gave that look to the camera, I'll admit I initially thought she meant reassessing her friendship with Jeffree due to everything that's been raised ... then later I noticed his stuff behind her. Guess I overestimated her there

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Oops-Ma-Bad wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:50 pm
You ever watch something so cringeworthy you can help but chuckle. Can someone make some airplane noises while she tries to spoon fed everyone this bullshit. Lmao. She’s still trying to stick to this not being all about vitamins.
All I can see in my mind now is Tati talking into camera while a person stands behind her making lewd hand gestures 😂😂
(I'd like that person to be me)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm
That video was a ploy to keep everybody on their toes. She’s taking a break, as to not scare away her new found something million followers because her content sucks. She needed to hurry and absolve herself of responsibility because it was starting to bite her right back.
She, a 37 year old woman, who wanted a 19 year old to grow up, used youtube to communicate with him?
Really?
She had to do it this way, you see? Because Gabriel Zamora and...drama channels and the “straight” boy who made out with James and...reasons. Don’t you understand? If she’d just picked up the phone she never would have got her revenge-I mean got through to him.

🙄

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Really?

You win the internet with this quote

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

Btw, Willam’s take is hilarious.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”