Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

Post by SourHoney »

Just waiting for her to start posting her usual boring videos, see her engagement hit rock bottom and her social blade go red.

Or see her try to act "hip and cool" at her age and make an embarrassement out of herself.She might even spill more and burn every bridge she has left along the way in the angst of keeping those subs.

Eitherway i'm ready for the trainwreck.

Ps. Why can't j* take halo?

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Jmm0681 wrote:Hi! First time poster :D Have you guys seen the videos by antphrodite? He did a psychic reading on JC on April 30th that was super accurate. He predicted that James would be exposed by an older woman! Anyway, he recently did a psychic reading on Tati saying that her business may be in trouble and that someone is going to expose that her husband is shady and controlling. Of course all of Tati’s fans are in the comments saying they’re gonna tweet the vid to her because they “need to protect her.” Just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I know not every one believes in psychics which is fine. I just thought it was crazy how accurate his vid on JC was.
Hey welcome! I posted yesterday on the previous Tati thread. Personally I hope all the destruction comes true. Her fans can’t save her cuz she already set the war machine in motion. She needs to accept her fate. She has skated away from drama for too long - it’s time to pay the piper. When you make a deal with the devil (Jeffree) you don’t get to choose the way it plays out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Why has Buzzfeed turned off the comments on all their articles about this? Don’t they know the only part worth reading is the comment dumpster fire?

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

SourHoney wrote:Just waiting for her to start posting her usual boring videos, see her engagement hit rock bottom and her social blade go red.

Or see her try to act "hip and cool" at her age and make an embarrassement out of herself.She might even spill more and burn every bridge she has left along the way in the angst of keeping those subs.

Eitherway i'm ready for the trainwreck.

Ps. Why can't j* take halo?
I read on a previous thread that he couldn’t due to some medical condition. Which is probably all bullshit and he just doesn’t want to shill placebos sugar pills.

But if he’s abroad I wonder what campaign could he be shooting? No major brands will touch him cuz he’s so toxic. Benefit learned their lesson when his displays were getting trashed. I haven’t seen a brand offer him a campaign since

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamelifetwati »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 pm
meebee wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:03 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:47 pm
I am sorry guys I don't believe that she was ever sexually assaulted. She is saying that to gain sympathy. She has never mentioned it before and I know it has been said a thousand times already, but she mentioned NOTHING till he did that SGB shout out. Had he of done a vitameen shout out for her none of this would have happened. If she had of been assaulted in the past she would not have remained friends with him whilst apparently behaving the way she claimed. She is a liar and it's offensive to those that have really been sexually assaulted!
Well, not only that, but if that’s true, then why would she want a supposed sexual predator hocking her pills? It just seems all this was fine until the SBH #ad.

I did see this post on IG a couple days ago but couldn’t bring myself to read past the first sentence. Either she’s lying or she wields her victimhood at her convenience. If she is lying to bolster the poor choice she made, there’s a special place in hell for her. She has pinned James with a very loft label and serious life altering accusations and now she’s waving that way by claiming victim hood. The whole world is talking about her and I have to believe she’s not ok with this being her big claim to fame.
(commenting before reading all the posts) Her claiming now to be a victim of sexual assault is exactly the same thing as when her EmilyNoel review went south and she cried "you're picking on me for my reproductive problems!" Literally something she had never mentioned before. So now she is throwing out "history of sexual assault" or whatever because she is the eternal victeem! I agree that anyone who has a history of sexual assault, or even a history of being coerced, should never have been complicit in what JC was doing the whole time.
not to mention, there's no proof of those hate comments are left by emily' stans,
also, why would emily's stan know your personal problem? back at the time i was watching her every video, and i have no idea,
someone said that she mention it on other platform, sure other people's stan would went out of their way to find this info.

whinelife guru: guide to vicitmhood & <<< damn i can't finish, but the term of victimhood just too good.
shitting glitter tatti

smartypants
Talker
Talker

Post by smartypants »

I read a few comments from different channels and the stupid excuses Tati Stans make.
They really use the excuse "TATI SAID IT ISN'T ABOUT THE VITAMINS". How old are they? I am sure that theese are women my age talking and that is the reason why the world has a problem because people use "because she said so" as an argument and excuse.
Her f*cking stans are worse than those from Beyonce which is funny because the difference is that there is nothing to stan ... no talent, nothing.
She is a pillpusher. She lies and she talks shit when it is not her way.
She f'cked Emily Noels palette launch up, Kikis channel, too faced cosmetic and many more.
She literally says that she won't (not can't- but won't) be honest when it comes to her friends products. How is she the most sincere one?

It is funny to me that so many "women that identify with her" behave like this. Again, when I saw who supported her I unfollowed all of them immediately. Every single one of them. The beauty youtubers are shit anyways (at least most of them) So a big bye from me.

And I have to say that I am almost starting to hate on her fan base more than on her. That says a lot about her as well.

Twati Westcrook: 40year old pillbusher of byetamins

*nothing against 40year olds but I think that SHE has a problem with it.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Jmm0681 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 pm
Hi! First time poster :D Have you guys seen the videos by antphrodite? He did a psychic reading on JC on April 30th that was super accurate. He predicted that James would be exposed by an older woman! Anyway, he recently did a psychic reading on Tati saying that her business may be in trouble and that someone is going to expose that her husband is shady and controlling. Of course all of Tati’s fans are in the comments saying they’re gonna tweet the vid to her because they “need to protect her.” Just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I know not every one believes in psychics which is fine. I just thought it was crazy how accurate his vid on JC was.
Hold on brb, need to go and subscribe to antphrodite.

Edit: antphrodite would have looked more realistic if he did his physic reading before all this blew up, there was another youtube physic that did a reading before all of this went to hell but i can't remember her name.

Post by Guest »

smartypants wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 am
I read a few comments from different channels and the stupid excuses Tati Stans make.
They really use the excuse "TATI SAID IT ISN'T ABOUT THE VITAMINS". How old are they? I am sure that theese are women my age talking and that is the reason why the world has a problem because people use "because she said so" as an argument and excuse.
Her f*cking stans are worse than those from Beyonce which is funny because the difference is that there is nothing to stan ... no talent, nothing.
She f'cked Emily Noels palette launch up, Kikis channel, too faced cosmetic and many more.
She literally says that she won't (not can't- but won't) be honest when it comes to her friends products. How is she the most sincere one?

It is funny to me that so many "women that identify with her" behave like this. Again, when I saw who supported her I unfollowed all of them immediately. Every single one of them. The beauty youtubers are shit anyways (at least most of them) So a big bye from me.

And I have to say that I am almost starting to hate on her fan base more than on her. That says a lot about her as well.

I've unsubscribed from so many people too. The only excuses they have for Tati are along the lines of "no, it's obvs not about the pills because Tati said so! She's absolutely justified in what she's doing!" or "There must be more to this if Tati is so upset about it! She'd never try to ruin someone out of pettiness!" Wrong. There isn't "more" to anything, she absolutely backstabbed JC because he promoted SBH, and probably because both Jeffree and her are jealous as f*ck that JC became more successful than they'll ever be.

At least some of my favorite small youtubers have come forward and said they don't support destroying JC just because Tati and Jeffree told them to.

Btw, I really like "byetamins" 😂

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Ok let's do some combining

Toddy Whinebrook: Mother of Drageens & Shilleen Byetamins
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

summertimesadnesses wrote:
smartypants wrote: I read a few comments from different channels and the stupid excuses Tati Stans make.

I've unsubscribed from so many people too. The only excuses they have for Tati are along the lines of "no, it's obvs not about the pills because Tati said so! She's absolutely justified in what she's doing!" or "There must be more to this if Tati is so upset about it! She'd never try to ruin someone out of pettiness!" Wrong. There isn't "more" to anything, she absolutely backstabbed JC because he promoted SBH, and probably because both Jeffree and her are jealous as f*ck that JC became more successful than they'll ever be.

At least some of my favorite small youtubers have come forward and said they don't support destroying JC just because Tati and Jeffree told them to.

oh my god byetamins is great
i unsub to most of tubers who support her, apart from cristine, i have soft spot for her.
but i unsub shane, i don't like him as much for a while now, especially after it's clear to me
he become one of the uncriticable person. and his videos, i don't know, style is getting old for me.
yeah smaller youtubers are so much better.
shitting glitter tatti

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Found the tarot reader!

smartypants
Talker
Talker

Post by smartypants »

summertimesadnesses wrote:
smartypants wrote: I read a few comments from different channels and the stupid excuses Tati Stans make.

Bytamins wasnt my idea :(
I read it earlier here :tu:

Which small youtuber are you talking about, please share :D because I need someone to watch :rofl: since there is almost nobody left.
Best part of their excuses --> There must be more to this if Tati is so upset about it! She'd never try to ruin someone out of pettiness!
Oh boo, Tati is upset and so everybody has to give her a hug and a pat on the head. Does she need her diaper changed too? :roll:

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Conspiracy theory time!

What if J* invested in Halo and HE saw SBH and JC as competitors and this was put into motion?

Or what if he had an issue himself with SBH and decided since he has an investment in Halo, he could take on SBH through Tati & James? I feel like he would go to any lengths to make bank.

Probably no truth to it, we can blame it on me being up too early and reading GG. :P

tittysprinkles

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Yeeeeeees bitch. And will Jeffree ever get his just desserts?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

shadesofblonde
Learner
Learner

Post by shadesofblonde »

meebee wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:18 am
StillPooh wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:54 am
Even the overseas rags are giving coverage now (and most of the comments are slamming Twati)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -fans.html
Also, this pic they used of her in the article...yikes.
Tbh, it’s not like they had much choice. In all her pictures, she looks weird.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ As someone who has history with the Daily Fail, it makes me beyond ecstatic to see Tati in their tabloid shit web section 😂😂 (cause even the proper tabloids don't know who she is)

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Hehe now other channels calling her a liar

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

When that chick says that JC is one of those people who she knew was not for her as soon as she heard him speak out his mouth... :rofl: girl... Same.

I think I hate Twats most for making me really (really) sympathize with this guy. Someone who I could not stand before.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

lamelifttwati wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 pm
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm
I don’t believe James behavior was as bad as they claim because she only mentioned it after the vitameens. JEFFREE has done the same thing. She didn’t care before. These guys are fake as fuck trying to be famous. Everyone is banking off destroying someone’s life and I can’t get behind it. What James did didn’t deserve this amount of hate. I think most people who react like he did to a fuck boy. And gay guys are 9/10 sassy to everyone. That’s what makes them fun? I love my gay friends because they say how it is! They don’t hold back.
it's not, it's really stupid,
i check out most of the accusations, let's break it down.

1. rape: it's a posted by burner account, the proof was JC's dm, but it was photoshop. the boy didn't even sound like the type JC like.
seem like later on there's those claiming JC went after underage girls too.

2. slide into straight men's dm: he would sent "you're hot", i don't see the problem really.
yes, one don't need to take the compliment if one doesn't want, and it's called "block",
there's one, who is a grown ass married man, he got the "you're hot" he said it made him so uncomfortable,
he need to bring up his wife "my wife is hot", it is me or it feel really homophobic-ish?
and i hear some called him try to "steal" someone's man, by dm them "you're hot", well, i didn't know men are so easy to steal.

3. the waitor the model and one other straight man encounters:
the wasitor's video is hardly make jc look predator like, his video is in fact more of just showing how twat toot's claim is fake, and she mentioned him.
the boys(waitor and model) and JC are all around the age of trail and error, i had been on both side so i do understand both side,
the only problem is JC didn't accept and respect their choice by pressing his idea of them on them, but it's hardly manipulative and predatory.
the boy i don't know his name but said that after he went to JC's apartment, JC keep trying to get alone with him and hug him,
he didn't feel comfortable to stick around so he found chance to leave. but later on, JC apologised and he told JC it's ok.
even saying that he inform JC that he is going to LA, so they can hang out, because he really want to be friend.
this one, i don't even know what to say, but i don't know the true motive for want to be friend with someone who make you uncomfortable, especially you already know how he is like. you know what it would take to be friend with JC.
Yes omg that guy who had to bring up UM MY WIFE! IF YOU WANT TO COMPLIMENT ME COMPLIMENT OUR BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP! Wtf was that? Who the fuck talks like that? Lmao!! I think homophobic too a bit. When a gay guy has called my ex hot he just said thank you and that was it he didn’t flip out and claim harassment.
And girls get messaged from guys similar to that everyday and they just block and move on if they aren’t interested. If James was a girl doing this no one would be saying anything at all.

I agree he should just accept their feelings without trying to change their minds, but I mean half of them messaged James first! And it’s so painfully obvious they were using him to gain followers in the first place so what did they think would happen ? James honestly needs to find someone not on social media at all. When you have as many followers as him, everyone will just want to use him. No one is genuine especially not in LA. I have watched people’s whole demeanor change when they find out how many followers someone has. Someone they couldn’t be bothered with has 50k? Omg new best friend! It’s disgusting to be honest.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

This video does a deep dive on Tati's video exposing her as a liar...Every one outside the beauty community see what a fraud she is. She really thought she was untouchable
As they say, when you try to dig someone else's grave you need to dig one for yourself too. Karma always comes back to bite

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”