Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Re: Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

Post by fizzwizz12 »

arale wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 am
It's past her uploading schedule maybe she's not uploading at all this week

she doesn't need to upload anything. look at how much she has raked in thanks to her massive new subscriber count and that monetized "i'm a vindictive piece of shit" video.
this is her m.o always has been. she freaks out and disappears doing a "woe is me" type shit and people fawn over her like she's a plate of shit.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:23 am

Yeeeeeees bitch. And will Jeffree ever get his just desserts?
YESSSS this queen is spitting facts. Thank God these channels are now being seen. The same 4 piece of shit drama channels refuse to fall out of lock-step with Jeffree.

Honestly as disgusting of a bitch that HFTT is, looks like she could be vindicated for her hatred of Jeffree. She's now not the lone voice of commentary channels calling his demon ass out.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

arale wrote:It's past her uploading schedule maybe she's not uploading at all this week

Her heart is just too heavy. Image Poor dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i love that people outside of the community totally doesn't buy her fake crying shit,
her fake honesty and good rep mean zero.

if she is not worried about how there are more people looking into shit,
she is wrong.

my husband told me that it got on times or newyork times?
he was kind of feeling what the fuck 🤣 🤣
oh yeah, i hope JC get through this fine and sue that old hag tootie with defamation.
he better learn to be humble by then.
shitting glitter tatti

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
So I’m actually a lawyer who did a lot of criminal prosecution internships in law school lol. I can’t say I can give a definitive answer because (1) it’s definitely a complex issue that would deserve an entire law review article to its analysis (I think), and (2) I’d have to research stuff and refresh my memory. But here are my off the cuff thoughts:

First, this issue is really similar to the Michelle Carter case, which you may be familiar with. There, Carter repeatedly urged her boyfriend to commit suicide, even after he showed signs of uncertainty. She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and her conviction was confirmed on appeal. It may be making its way up to the US Supreme Court, but I haven’t kept up with it so I’m not sure. If it is heard by the Court, then that ruling would serve as authority and guidance if god forbid JC killed himself in response to Tati’s video. The facts are different, but I think the ultimate issue is the same and can be phrased as: Can a person be found criminally responsible for homicide when the (self-inflicted) death of the victim was a result of the person’s words.

A good article discussing the court’s decision in the Carter case can be found here if anyone is interested: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

In the Tati and JC case, an issue I see is causation, which has to be proved in every case. Assuming death, did Tati’s words cause JC to kill him self? ITjis requires actual (but for) as well as proximate (or foreseeable) causation. I think a crafty lawyer could argue causation is met. But for Tati’s video and accusations, JC would not have killed himself. Moreover, it is arguably foreseeable that Tati’s video and cryptic comments would have aided the results they did. Only if one finds that the massive uprising and “cancelling” of JC (to put it simply) is *unforeseeable* will this element not be met. I think it could go both ways.

Another big issue is that the US legal system is BIG on the First Amendment! There are few other fundamental rights that the Supreme Court loves more than the freedom of speech. (This was also an issue in the Carter case). So a defense attorney would argue that convicting Tati of involuntary manslaughter when the only action she did to bring about death was make a video (I.e., exercise her right to speak), then this would infringe upon the First Amendment and chill her right to speak. There are several exceptions to the 1A, of course, but mere falsity is not one of them. A person cannot be punished merely because the speech is false (US v. Alvarez). There has to be some cognizable harm that can be directly traced to the speech. This brings up the causation issue again so there may or may not be an argument there.

Apologies for the long answer lol but I’m a nerd and love legal research and writing so I get carried away. I could go on about this for pages but I won’t Image. I think JC would have a much stronger argument for defamation (though how strong requires its own analysis lol). I think he could also have a strong case for publication of facts placing plaintiff in a false light.

It’s quite interesting. I kind of doubt JC would take any type of legal action but who knows? It’s still early. Depending on this lawyer he’s always talking about (lmao) he may decide to pursue something against Tati, J*, or both. Image

Thank you! I have a pretty good understanding of “law 101” and figured the case might be a stretch, but we’ve seen slightly similar cases. Almost as if her defamation, and the influence of millions of people, encouraged the downfall of his career and therefore his act of suicide. I ask because this whole situation seems to be getting more and more ridiculous. Image

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Tati's mom is so granola; i.e. hippie- white hair (I'd be dying that shit) birkenstock sandals and no makeup.

Where The F did Tati come from?! :shock:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TourDeForce wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
So I’m actually a lawyer who did a lot of criminal prosecution internships in law school lol. I can’t say I can give a definitive answer because (1) it’s definitely a complex issue that would deserve an entire law review article to its analysis (I think), and (2) I’d have to research stuff and refresh my memory. But here are my off the cuff thoughts:

First, this issue is really similar to the Michelle Carter case, which you may be familiar with. There, Carter repeatedly urged her boyfriend to commit suicide, even after he showed signs of uncertainty. She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and her conviction was confirmed on appeal. It may be making its way up to the US Supreme Court, but I haven’t kept up with it so I’m not sure. If it is heard by the Court, then that ruling would serve as authority and guidance if god forbid JC killed himself in response to Tati’s video. The facts are different, but I think the ultimate issue is the same and can be phrased as: Can a person be found criminally responsible for homicide when the (self-inflicted) death of the victim was a result of the person’s words.

A good article discussing the court’s decision in the Carter case can be found here if anyone is interested: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

In the Tati and JC case, an issue I see is causation, which has to be proved in every case. Assuming death, did Tati’s words cause JC to kill him self? ITjis requires actual (but for) as well as proximate (or foreseeable) causation. I think a crafty lawyer could argue causation is met. But for Tati’s video and accusations, JC would not have killed himself. Moreover, it is arguably foreseeable that Tati’s video and cryptic comments would have aided the results they did. Only if one finds that the massive uprising and “cancelling” of JC (to put it simply) is *unforeseeable* will this element not be met. I think it could go both ways.

Another big issue is that the US legal system is BIG on the First Amendment! There are few other fundamental rights that the Supreme Court loves more than the freedom of speech. (This was also an issue in the Carter case). So a defense attorney would argue that convicting Tati of involuntary manslaughter when the only action she did to bring about death was make a video (I.e., exercise her right to speak), then this would infringe upon the First Amendment and chill her right to speak. There are several exceptions to the 1A, of course, but mere falsity is not one of them. A person cannot be punished merely because the speech is false (US v. Alvarez). There has to be some cognizable harm that can be directly traced to the speech. This brings up the causation issue again so there may or may not be an argument there.

Apologies for the long answer lol but I’m a nerd and love legal research and writing so I get carried away. I could go on about this for pages but I won’t Image. I think JC would have a much stronger argument for defamation (though how strong requires its own analysis lol). I think he could also have a strong case for publication of facts placing plaintiff in a false light.

It’s quite interesting. I kind of doubt JC would take any type of legal action but who knows? It’s still early. Depending on this lawyer he’s always talking about (lmao) he may decide to pursue something against Tati, J*, or both. Image

Thank you! I have a pretty good understanding of “law 101” and figured the case might be a stretch, but we’ve seen slightly similar cases. Almost as if her defamation, and the influence of millions of people, encouraged the downfall of his career and therefore his act of suicide. I ask because this whole situation seems to be getting more and more ridiculous. Image

It is definitely so crazy how much this has blown up! I wonder if Twati was expecting it to get this big when she dropped that video. One thing I know she wasn’t counting on was all of these outside communities commenting on it! Image

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

So honestly, where do you think Toddy is right now? She not posting anywhere, the tide is turning over on JCs socialblade (probably due to PDPs stans), mainstream media has weighed in and seem to feel sympathetic toward JC. Do you think she's hiding at home? Seattle? Vegas?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I think her and Lames are trying to do damage control before she posts any new videos. They were unprepared for JC keeping his mouth shut and not retaliating so now they have to change tactics.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 am
I think her and Lames are trying to do damage control before she posts any new videos. They were unprepared for JC keeping his mouth shut and not retaliating so now they have to change tactics.
i like that JC is keeping quiet and not rising to the bait. i can't stand any of these fools and think the world of youtube and in general would be better without them in it.

it's as tho critical thinking skills leak out of brains the second they click on a booty tube video. all of the outside tubers and us can see through the veil. i wonder if the others are just too far gone. like pod people. maybe this is the real zombie uprising?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry to be OT but gonna share this for anyone who doesn’t follow the J* thread since it’s a bit relevant (and we love Kenya over here):

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

God bless all you guys posting these videos that are anti-Twats... I'm living for it <3
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:37 am
nattydread wrote:
i like that JC is keeping quiet and not rising to the bait. i can't stand any of these fools and think the world of youtube and in general would be better without them in it.

it's as tho critical thinking skills leak out of brains the second they click on a booty tube video. all of the outside tubers and us can see through the veil. i wonder if the others are just too far gone. like pod people. maybe this is the real zombie uprising?
the last beauty drama channel i subed, just got unsubed,
yes, i don't know why almost the whole community is suffering this weird hive mind situation.

so yes, i left a not as long ass comment, and through in the tipster video.
the fucking #metoo, more like #homophobictoo

and i really find it funny that drama channels of all people saying gabriel shouldn't insert himself in this,
but why can't he talk about this? he wasn't the one throwing this out there for everyone to judge,
just because he knew those people doesn't make him not allow to say his opinion,
if drama channels can, why he can't?
shitting glitter tatti

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:49 am
Sorry to be OT but gonna share this for anyone who doesn’t follow the J* thread since it’s a bit relevant (and we love Kenya over here):

Wow i ended up agreeing with her.

prvocateur
Talker
Talker

Post by prvocateur »

i specifically remember nate mentioning that when he met J* he was straight or something lol
why wouldnt she call him out

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:45 am

Good luck on finishing your PhD! & since you have professional writing experience, I’m sure your stuff is waaaay better than Samantha's 😂
Thanks 💖 it's a lot harder than I remember 😣
(It better be. I have a deal with my friends that if I start self publishing trash, they have to put me out of my misery. Preferably by smashing my head in with a typewriter)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lamelifttwati wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
nattydread wrote:

yes, i don't know why almost the whole community is suffering this weird hive mind situation.

and i really find it funny that drama channels of all people saying gabriel shouldn't insert himself in this,
but why can't he talk about this? he wasn't the one throwing this out there for everyone to judge,
just because he knew those people doesn't make him not allow to say his opinion,
Yes! Your comment gives me two thoughts!

Everyone is saying that Gabriel and these non-beauty community channels have no business commenting on this, but why tf not?? Just because they’re seeing through Tati’s BS and/or saying things you don’t agree with?? Guarantee if these “outsiders” were saying things the critics do agree with, then the critics would be singing a different tune. And I hate Gabriel but he is related to this in a way. One, his comments about Twati were what set her off and two, she talked about that kitchen conversation in her video and said Gabriel was there. So he’s not allowed to refute that and say what really went down?? I haven’t watched anything by him so I don’t know what else he is saying, but it seems like he does have some connection to this (even if it’s one he created). And to tie this up, J* has a right to say something because??? lol it’s just so crazy.

Second, I thought about this while watching Tipster’s video, when he played the part about Twati preaching out JC making all of these crude and sexual comments in front of her, her friends/family, and his parents. Why is she acting so holy and like she’s the moral police?? Just because she’s super vanilla doesn’t mean everyone else has to be. It did seem almost homophobic (perhaps implicitly) because it seemed like she was promoting this narrative that gay men shouldn’t speak about sex (which is already an issue in society). Now obviously we don’t know what was said exactly, and some of it very well may have been inappropriate, but if he *kept* doing it on multiple occasions like she said, then it would seem that either she didn’t really tell him to tone it down or she was outwardly fine with it. It’s also similar to what she said about KiKi cursing on her channel—like Twati, stop pushing your values onto someone else! It’s so obvious how sanctimonious she is and I wish her stans would see that!

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

The outsiders commenting on this have less bias. They’re literally the neutrality that the makeup world needs. Otherwise you have a dialogue only coming from people who do business together, or people who like/dislike certain makeup youtubers.
We need that neutrality.
To disregard other opinions because they personally don’t do their makeup in front of a camera is.... dumb.

smartypants
Talker
Talker

Post by smartypants »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:58 pm
lamelifttwati wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
nattydread wrote:

Yes! Your comment gives me two thoughts!

Everyone is saying that Gabriel and these non-beauty community channels have no business commenting on this, but why tf not?? Just because they’re seeing through Tati’s BS and/or saying things you don’t agree with?? Guarantee if these “outsiders” were saying things the critics do agree with, then the critics would be singing a different tune. And I hate Gabriel but he is related to this in a way. One, his comments about Twati were what set her off and two, she talked about that kitchen conversation in her video and said Gabriel was there. So he’s not allowed to refute that and say what really went down?? I haven’t watched anything by him so I don’t know what else he is saying, but it seems like he does have some connection to this (even if it’s one he created). And to tie this up, J* has a right to say something because??? lol it’s just so crazy.

Second, I thought about this while watching Tipster’s video, when he played the part about Twati preaching out JC making all of these crude and sexual comments in front of her, her friends/family, and his parents. Why is she acting so holy and like she’s the moral police?? Just because she’s super vanilla doesn’t mean everyone else has to be. It did seem almost homophobic (perhaps implicitly) because it seemed like she was promoting this narrative that gay men shouldn’t speak about sex (which is already an issue in society). Now obviously we don’t know what was said exactly, and some of it very well may have been inappropriate, but if he *kept* doing it on multiple occasions like she said, then it would seem that either she didn’t really tell him to tone it down or she was outwardly fine with it. It’s also similar to what she said about KiKi cursing on her channel—like Twati, stop pushing your values onto someone else! It’s so obvious how sanctimonious she is and I wish her stans would see that!

Yes yes yes yes yes! Thank you. Why wouldnŽt he comment? Why does Tati think everybody has to be vanilla? How does she then stay friends with J*? So many questions!

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”