Hate watching the Tatas.......

Pegz68

Hate watching the Tatas.......

Post by Pegz68 »

How many of us here hate watch her videos. Because I’ve passed that already but sometimes I just want to leave a dislike.
I remember when I first started watching her I thought she was so cool. I mean she couldn’t stand constructive criticism. She’s just so full of herself. Everything always has a motive.can’t even find anything remotely close to something I would like to hear from her. It’s all the same shit.

Do you think you read these?
:D :FU:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hate watching the Tatas.......

Post by Meomix »

Welcome to the fam Pegz!

I can't even stand to watch her anymore, i don't want to give her the views and $ she thinks she deserves. The best punishment is when she becomes irrelevant.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Meomix wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 am
Welcome to the fam Pegz!

I can't even stand to watch her anymore, i don't want to give her the views and $ she thinks she deserves. The best punishment is when she becomes irrelevant.
Same. I can’t even hate watch her because she benefits from that!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

No way I'm hate watching. I want to retain my sanity. Honestly I get borderline psychosis every time I even hear her voice these days.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”