Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

soBOMB
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

Post by soBOMB »

WORDSALAD wrote:How are they on Reddit? The difference in attitudes from here over there fascinates me (and I don't know cause I can't be done with reddit- because I think I'm too old for it! LOL Image)
I typed “bad eyeliner” on that lady Gaga nikkie tutorials video and I got 78 downvoted. Reddit is nothing like this site lmao unless I’m in the wrong subreddits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

Post by thehippiechick »

Just noting the huge difference between Tati's unboxeens and that of Cristine when she does a "Simply Mailogical".

Cristine is truly excited about everything, people send her the cutest stuff, make her things, and she seems to genuinely be grateful. Tahtee gets pounds of PR and there is no sign of gratefulness just gimme gimme. I enjoy watching Cristine and Ben unbox / open mail. Tahtee and James not so much.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

me me me
Learner
Learner

Post by me me me »

smartypants80 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:11 am
I USED to LOVE Tati's channel. I started watching her back in 2013 and looked forward to listening to her soothing voice, objective opinions on ALL makeup drugstore and occasionally high end. Her WTF series was my favorite! I loved when she'd buy like a $300 face mask or $120 La Prairie foundation and sometimes she didn't love everything luxury and it was refreshing to regular 30's age woman.

Youtubers still reviewed new Nyx Makeup, Maybelline, Revlon, Loreal, Urban Decay, Lorac, Stila, Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Rimmel.

Before Morphe took over and fortunes were made.

When YouTubers actually sat in a chair and calmly talked about makeup and did tutorials. Before Nicole Guerrero went crazy, Jaclyn Hill started screaming through her entire videos and getting "horny" for EVERYTHING. MakeupGeek Marlena was QUEEN. MAC was KING. Before wrists and arms filled with Cartier bracelets.

Before Manny, Jeffree Star and all the drag queen culture and "tea" took over. Drama channels weren't a thing.

James Charles was STILL breast feeding.

Tati used to calmly and maturely review the makeup and didn't nitpick EVERY SINGLE TEENY TINY LITTLE FLAW in a drugstore product like she does now. She actually read instructions.

She didn't have an OBVIOUS hate bias toward brands like Makeup Revolution, Fenty, and ABH for not inviting her to the launch parties or sending her PR.

Or not collaborating with her because she had over 4 million subscribers and poor unknown Emily Noel who has been on YouTube forever and didn't even have 1 million subscribers got a collab with Makeup Revolution.

Instead of Tati continuing to be herself, she had to turn poor dramatic princess over EVERYTHING. "My life is over, my nail chipped!"

Camera filters, her yelling and going OFF at her subs when the whole HALO-GATE thing happened.

Now her melodramic, spoiled princess, gimmie, entitled, narcissistic behavior drives me bonkers. I hate watch now just to make gifs for fun on here.

I can go on and on and on and on but I needed to get my history out.

I'm of the opinion that she's always been an asshole and was just better at hiding it before. Her bank account has enough zeros now that she doesn't have to pretend anymore.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 pm
I absolutely baffle's me that she doesn't edit out the bits where she is preeneen and primpeen herself, I would be so embarrassed if anyone saw me looking at myself in the mirror. She must think she looks good doing that, it's the trying to look sexy that makes me die laughing. Just full on cringe.
In her shallow mind she thinks she looks better than good and believes everyone else is of the same opinion. She probably thinks everyone is admiring her along with herself. It's just more of Twatbrain's narcissistic behavior.
The only people dumb enough to not see Tati for what she is are her blindsided minions.
Besides, if she edited out all parts where she was looking at herself, flipping her hair extensions, making eyes at herself and admiring her orange-ness there would be less than 5 minutes of video left.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

thehippiechick wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:15 am
Just noting the huge difference between Tati's unboxeens and that of Cristine when she does a "Simply Mailogical".

Cristine is truly excited about everything, people send her the cutest stuff, make her things, and she seems to genuinely be grateful. Tahtee gets pounds of PR and there is no sign of gratefulness just gimme gimme. I enjoy watching Cristine and Ben unbox / open mail. Tahtee and James not so much.
Exactly! Tati does not appreciate anything. She feels she is entitled to get PR from every company and if a company does not send her PR she whines and complains about it.
When she does say thank you, you can see there is no real emotion or gratitude in her eyes. The only time she seems to care is when PR is from a high end/luxury brand. Even then she has no gratitude. The only thing she has is greed.

Pegz68

Post by Pegz68 »

I am totally grateful for this thread....I honestly thought it was just me. I thought I was hating on her when 99.9% of the stuff she did irritated the hell out of me!
She morphed into this arrogant, whiny glamzilla who only wants to celebrate herself and demands the same from her followers/cult/minions. What gets me is that she sells vitamins for hair, skin and nails and wears hair extensions/a crap-ton of drag queen makeup......(no offense to drag queens!)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Sometimes I feel like this thread has saved my soul. #dramatic but honestly. I was starting to feel like I was the only sane person on the planet. (Which is OBVIOUSLY not true if you knew me irl lol)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

smartypants80 wrote:
I USED to LOVE Tati's channel. I started watching her back in 2013 and looked forward to listening to her soothing voice, objective opinions on ALL makeup drugstore and occasionally high end. Her WTF series was my favorite! I loved when she'd buy like a $300 face mask or $120 La Prairie foundation and sometimes she didn't love everything luxury and it was refreshing to regular 30's age woman.

Youtubers still reviewed new Nyx Makeup, Maybelline, Revlon, Loreal, Urban Decay, Lorac, Stila, Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Rimmel.

When YouTubers actually sat in a chair and calmly talked about makeup and did tutorials. Before Nicole Guerrero went crazy, Jaclyn Hill started screaming through her entire videos and getting "horny" for EVERYTHING. MakeupGeek Marlena was QUEEN. MAC was KING. Before wrists and arms filled with Cartier bracelets.

Before Manny, Jeffree Star and all the drag queen culture and "tea" took over. Drama channels weren't a thing.

Tati used to calmly and maturely review the makeup and didn't nitpick EVERY SINGLE TEENY TINY LITTLE FLAW in a drugstore product like she does now. She actually read instructions.

She didn't have an OBVIOUS hate bias toward brands like Makeup Revolution, Fenty, and ABH for not inviting her to the launch parties or sending her PR.

Or not collaborating with her because she had over 4 million subscribers and poor unknown Emily Noel who has been on YouTube forever and didn't even have 1 million subscribers got a collab with Makeup Revolution.

Instead of Tati continuing to be herself, she had to turn poor dramatic princess over EVERYTHING. "My life is over, my nail chipped!"

Camera filters, her yelling and going OFF at her subs when the whole HALO-GATE thing happened.

Now her melodramic, spoiled princess, gimmie, entitled, narcissistic behavior drives me bonkers. I hate watch now just to make gifs for fun on here.

OMG ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Absolutely everything I'm always thinking/feeling about this heifer. Thank you!

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

Pegz68 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:17 pm
Pegz68 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:36 pm
LOL.....uhhhhh, I’m 50 (hope I’m still welcomed here...😞) I can’t stand her. honestly, a woman of her age shouldn’t act the way she does......I don’t have the patience for her primping, hair flipping, checking herself out in the mirror CONSTANTLY, pouting, whining, bragging, etc.
Everyone is welcome here -as long as you aren’t here to kiss tatis ass :toss: :toss: :toss:

Oh hell no......I watched her every day until she came out with her vitamins....people had legit questions and concerns and she basically put out a video and scolded her subs. Then the “Emily/Makeup Revolution” thing happened and it just went downhill from there.
totally missed the part with the pink overprice pills,
but i was there when the emily thing went down,
twati revealed her true self, and those who believes her just show how dumb they are.
but whatever, i'm glad to move on from sugar coated shit.
shitting glitter tatti

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

thehippiechick wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:15 am

i'm so sad that cristine still likes twati,
not yet see though her fakeness, but then again,
i'm sure twati cling on to whoever is more relevant as much as she can.
but totally agree on how genuine cristine and ben are,
huge contrast with phony twat duo.
Last edited by lamelifetwati on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
shitting glitter tatti

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Pegz68 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Pegz68 wrote:
LOL.....uhhhhh, I’m 50 (hope I’m still welcomed here...😞) I can’t stand her. honestly, a woman of her age shouldn’t act the way she does......I don’t have the patience for her primping, hair flipping, checking herself out in the mirror CONSTANTLY, pouting, whining, bragging, etc.
Everyone is welcome here -as long as you aren’t here to kiss tatis ass :toss: :toss: :toss:

Oh hell no......I watched her every day until she came out with her vitamins....people had legit questions and concerns and she basically put out a video and scolded her subs. Then the “Emily/Makeup Revolution” thing happened and it just went downhill from there.
Welcome fellow Halo vitamin survivor, i was chilling in animu land not thinking much of Tati you know just browsing and buying makeup.. Until Tati launched that clusterfuck of a launch. It's what kickstarted my gurugossiper account. If she ends up in jail it's karma well served honestly, she would stoop as low as putting her hands into the marijuana business since all she cares about is easy money now.

Christine has been shading Tati for awhile now, she doesn't want drama so she keeps her mouth shut.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Why does she feel the need to do the open mouth hooker style thumbnails? Or, as in the recent one cross her eyes. Lol.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Meomix wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:24 am
Pegz68 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Pegz68 wrote:

Welcome fellow Halo vitamin survivor, i was chilling in animu land not thinking much of Tati you know just browsing and buying makeup.. Until Tati launched that clusterfuck of a launch. It's what kickstarted my gurugossiper account. If she ends up in jail it's karma well served honestly, she would stoop as low as putting her hands into the marijuana business since all she cares about is easy money now.

Christine has been shading Tati for awhile now, she doesn't want drama so she keeps her mouth shut.
LOL how?

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 am
Meomix wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:24 am
Pegz68 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Pegz68 wrote:

LOL how?
In what way?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am
Why does she feel the need to do the open mouth hooker style thumbnails? Or, as in the recent one cross her eyes. Lol.
Ewww she has done it again for her latest upload, she just looks gross!

Post by Guest »

smartypants80 wrote:

Same! I used to be a stan, but she's insufferable now.

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

I used to like Tootie a lot mainly because of her classy, mature, professional demeanor. Not a fan, just casual viewer. Initially, I wasn't bothered by the changes in her behavior once she began filming on her beauty studio 2 years ago, I actually found her funnier and more enjoyable to watch, but as time went by she has become obnoxious.

*Sighs*

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I used to like her in her old school let's go shopping and spend coupons days. As soon as she started doing the WTF videos I was out because this just.... signified She was going the route of the unrelatable (if not necessarily annoying yet). Like..... I don't particularly care if a $200 face primer is or isn't as good as a $20 one... Because I am NEVER going to spend $200 on a primer. And I don't even find the 'experiment'* entertaining if it's of no educational value to me. But I realise I was probably in the minority here cause everyone else seemed to still be watching her at this point! I didn't have any real beef with her at this point, just 🙄🙄 vibes.

My real beef began with the Jeffree association and my REAL beef began with Halo. And then everything else (especially Emily-gate) just intensified it into a burning hatred.

*It wasn't a genuine experiment. Just an excuse for her to use really expensive products on a channel that had previously been very budget focused.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I agree, this was my timeline too. It seems like she changed so quickly from calm, budget focused reviewer to a high end cosmetics and "nutraceutical" shill. She's unrecognizable now, and not in a good way.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i watched her here and there. found her thanks to fleur actually.

i bought and still love the dior iconic overcurl mascara thanks to her recommendations. i like my lashes to look natural, they are already super long and that just enhances them. i've found others i like and am using. but i will admit, she turned me onto that mascara that will be my hg when i feel like re purchasing

anyway, i found her voice would put me to sleep so that helped for times i was having troubles sleeping.
i watched her when she would sit on her bed. then she moved to the bay window and started to get more annoying...remember when she'd always complain about the neighbors doing yardwork? or things you couldn't even hear on the video? she never zoomed in on anything then.

and honestly, it was when she started doing that that i started to really see her for who she is. pretentious. thinks she's higher than other people. and now she's simply showing who she really is.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”