Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

Post by MissDelusional »

Twati and the Legend of Screechy Hallow, riding around with her pumpkeen tinged visage haunteen the townsfolk.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Pegz68

Re: Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter - Part 26

Post by Pegz68 »

Another thing, somebody said that she has an insecurity about her collar bones? Then why the hell does she always wear off the shoulder blouses? It bothered me before when she wears those types of blouses or sweaters and then, throughout the video, she keeps fussing with it and pulling it lower and lower. Also, she would wear those shirts/tops that are distressed and have holes in them. She always would scratch at her chest like a crack addict. She’d stick her fingers in the holes and scratch at her chest and it is irritating the hell out of me. Oh and when she has her hair down. She’s always fussing with the curls looking in the monitor constantly. she’s hella conceited. She’s always turning towards the monitor tilting her head looking left to right and making sure everything is perfect or just admiring herself and saying to herself, “damn I’m beautiful!” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by smartypants80 »

Pegz68 wrote:Another thing, somebody said that she has an insecurity about her collar bones? Then why the hell does she always wear off the shoulder blouses? It bothered me before when she wears those types of blouses or sweaters and then, throughout the video, she keeps fussing with it and pulling it lower and lower. Also, she would wear those shirts/tops that are distressed and have holes in them. She always would scratch at her chest like a crack addict. She’d stick her fingers in the holes and scratch at her chest and it is irritating the hell out of me. Oh and when she has her hair down. She’s always fussing with the curls looking in the monitor constantly. she’s hella conceited. She’s always turning towards the monitor tilting her head looking left to right and making sure everything is perfect or just admiring herself and saying to herself, “damn I’m beautiful!” ImageImageImageImage
Yep, but you forgot pouting her lips while she is looking at herself, fluffing her hair around like she's taking a selfie but forgets that she's actually filmeen because she is distracted by her own conceit. It's infuriating and funny at the same time. It makes for great gifs

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Pegz68 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 pm
Another thing, somebody said that she has an insecurity about her collar bones? Then why the hell does she always wear off the shoulder blouses? It bothered me before when she wears those types of blouses or sweaters and then, throughout the video, she keeps fussing with it and pulling it lower and lower. Also, she would wear those shirts/tops that are distressed and have holes in them. She always would scratch at her chest like a crack addict. She’d stick her fingers in the holes and scratch at her chest and it is irritating the hell out of me. Oh and when she has her hair down. She’s always fussing with the curls looking in the monitor constantly. she’s hella conceited. She’s always turning towards the monitor tilting her head looking left to right and making sure everything is perfect or just admiring herself and saying to herself, “damn I’m beautiful!” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Anytime Tati says she doesn't like something about herself it is her way of fishing for compliments. It's a fact that she loves and adores herself.
If she really was insecure about her collarbones and hated them then, as all of us have pointed out, she would not be wearing all those off the shoulder shirts and pulling the shoulder of her cardigans down and wearing them as one shoulder. Plus, she would NOT be painting them in highlighter and making them more obvious.
Speaking of her ratty assed holey shirts, in one video she was bragging about a sweater she was wearing and telling how she had the holes customized. In other words, she had the holes custom cut into it. She always HAS to mention how expensive her fugly clothing is too :roll:
As I have said before, Tati is a pure narcissist. She can't open her over inflated lips without bragging, fishing for compliments and most of all lying. Nor can she take her eyes off herself.
She's just awful.

Karening
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Karening »

I haven't watched Toots in a while, so today I randomly picked the silicone sponge video to watch. Around 2:23, she says, "I've got a blood blister. I got nipped by a dog." ROFLOL!!! I knew I loved Puka! Dogs have excellent taste when it comes to people. I just hope the pooch has its shots!

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Something that's never been discussed here is how there's not a SINGLE rave thread of the Tootie, which is shocking cuz' she has millions of followers and to this day remains a popular beauty youtuber. People have been trashing her on this site for years now, but there has never been any discussions on the rave a guru session. I find it so odd and surprising.

Pegz68

Post by Pegz68 »

Her stans are very loyal so I was surprised, too!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

:nana: :nana:

That must means that some sanity remains on the internet! !
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Also fuck Tati and her 30$ sponge. Just wrap your 1$ sponge in clingfilm.
(Seriously i just watched a video where someone did this and it worked).
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

SmokeyEyeLover wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:15 pm
Something that's never been discussed here is how there's not a SINGLE rave thread of the Tootie, which is shocking cuz' she has millions of followers and to this day remains a popular beauty youtuber. People have been trashing her on this site for years now, but there has never been any discussions on the rave a guru session. I find it so odd and surprising.
Most of her stans are old as heck and probably don't even know where to look for this website tbh.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ yeah 🙁 they all just stay in her comments section to lick her arse

Pegz68

Post by Pegz68 »

LOL.....uhhhhh, I’m 50 (hope I’m still welcomed here...😞) I can’t stand her. honestly, a woman of her age shouldn’t act the way she does......I don’t have the patience for her primping, hair flipping, checking herself out in the mirror CONSTANTLY, pouting, whining, bragging, etc.

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

It's not just here, there's also a bunch of threads on other gossip sites where people talk very negatively about her
No praise, no ass-kissing.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

How are they on Reddit? The difference in attitudes from here over there fascinates me (and I don't know cause I can't be done with reddit- because I think I'm too old for it! LOL 😎)

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Reddit is an exception XD

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Most of the time they speak positively about Tootie, she is very well loved there. But surprisingly they call her out when it's needed. It's more like a 50/50 situation.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Interesting. *strokes beard*

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Pegz68 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:36 pm
LOL.....uhhhhh, I’m 50 (hope I’m still welcomed here...😞) I can’t stand her. honestly, a woman of her age shouldn’t act the way she does......I don’t have the patience for her primping, hair flipping, checking herself out in the mirror CONSTANTLY, pouting, whining, bragging, etc.
TBH i didn't even really mean old in a literal sense. (50 isn't even that old age wise imo!!!)I meant more so in how they act, I suppose? I get the vibe that a lot of Tootie stans only really know what youtube and facebook are. Major "basic ass mom" vibes. You can be older and still keep it cool. I just get the feeling a lot of Tootie's stans don't fall into that category. I swear I don't mean to offend or anything and I hope my point is getting across. :rofl:

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I'm probably the oldest person on GG and I've felt welcome here since I joined. <3 In other news Old Tootie still irritates the hell out of me.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:48 pm
How are they on Reddit? The difference in attitudes from here over there fascinates me (and I don't know cause I can't be done with reddit- because I think I'm too old for it! LOL 😎)
The reddit mods have been slacking so the site has gone downhill. I cannot be bothered with mods that permaban me on the first try because they can't be bothered to do their jobs.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”